CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

There isn't a confirmed date yet, but Season 5 of CSI:Miami should start airing in the UK in July (on Five). :)

2. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I can usually get the 'Next on CSI Miami' bit ok, but lately it's being an a** and it hasn't been displaying on any of the CSI sites.

3. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Great, something to look forward to...as my other favourite will be coming to an end round about then.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i can't wit till tomorrow's ep!!! *squee* it's gonna be huge!!!!! and Ryan is supposed to be fired!!! why did it have to be Ryan?!? why not freaking BoaVista!?!? i mean she did screw the wole lab over with her stupid fed involvement!!!! god!!! why are they always picking on the newest member?!? what the hell!!!!! and i hope H's oneliner isn't corny. if it is I'm gonna scream!!!!!

5. drkate

drkate Corpse

Do you have a pop-up blocker? My pop-up blocker blocks the little screen that comes up when I click on the 'Next Week' button. I just temporarily allow the pop-ups and it comes up all fine and dandy. If it's not the pop-up blocker then please just ignore me! :) If someone else has already mentioned this too then please, just ignore me again!

Yay for spoilers! :D

6. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I do have a pop up blocker but CBS is on my list of exceptions. And I can't even click on anything to begin with. The box is there but it just says 'Next on CSI Miami' or whatever and the rest of the box is blank. It used to work for me, so I don't know why it doesn't anymore.

EDIT: Ok, problem solved. Sort of. It seems to work if I search for cbs, csi miami and go directly to that page, but not if I go to the home page and then the Miami site. Strange, but I'm not complaining. And the episode looks amazing. Poor Ryan!

7. Juma

Juma Police Officer

for me it works like this:
    gop to cbs
    go to ncis ( no kidding)
    click on the innertube icon on the upper part of the right hand side of the screen
    when it gets to innertube, click all shows then drama and then miami.
    :)

8. Red_Domino

Red_Domino Civilian

Ok, i'm so unhappy. He's fired... well at least he's in the next episode, but not as a CSI. I want to see the team's reaction. :( if he is permanately off the show i will stop watching. I'll miss JT.

I really want to see Horatio in the plane accident. Knowing the writers though, everybody would die and Horatio would probably only have a broken pinky finger. Can't wait till next week though. so excited!

9. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

yep...he got fired...but i found there wasnt enough about it. i eam i understand why he lost his job but yet i would have liked to know more...Ryan on the other side....a reporter!!! Bah!!! that is bad...i think he is going to be a pain in people's neck.....

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Calleigh: You look different. Must be the eyeliner.

BURN! And I thought that was supposed to be Eric's line.

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Ugh. Ryan goes Clark Kent.

He's supposed to be re-hired, I hear, so that's good. I'm excited however, to see what the team's reaction is! I know Ryan's still sort of the newbie, but they love him, right? H must be beating himself over the head (he and Ryan don't talk much but this'll give him a chance to have a heart-t-heart, which I'd love to see....sometimes it seems Horatio doesn't know he exists) and Calleigh and Eric...this should be a great storyline, and the writers seemed to have pulled their heads out of their asses this season, so maybe this'll play out well. :D

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I want to start off 1st by saying I don't really come to the Miami page. but I do watch CSI:Miami. But what the hell is going on with Ryan?? please God don't tell me Jonathan Togo is leaving the show?? I love Ryan so much. So what happening with him, and are Calleigh and Eric really going to become a couple??

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No worries Jonathan is not leaving the show ;) He will be in the next episode and back for more :D

I thought Jon did a great job with his character tonight but he should know better than anyone to NEVER LIE TO HORATIO!!

14. vamp1059

vamp1059 Civilian

Yeah on a parking garage with H. Heart just about broke when he slumped over.H cant seem to get a break concerning his old and new family. :(

15. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Just speculating here, but could Ryan have come clean with H, then the whole rest was a setup so they can eventually arrest the bookie sleazebag? I dunno, the way H was watching Ryan as he left — it just made me think Ryan's doing some undercover work. Otherwise, I don't see how Ryan can ever be accepted back on the team. Of course, they all learned to love Snake Lady, so I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.