Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

wow Cath in leather? that would be way too sexy! hot hot! and heather in csi vest! what do ya think? swap jobs for a night! hehehehe.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Can you imagine? Cath in leather and a whip!!!
    Now, THAT'S HOT :evil:

I can't really see Heather out in the field, she's much more of a people reader. She'd be great in the interrogation room. Could you imagine her interrogating someone? They'd crumble the minute she put her eyebrow up. :lol:

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, Heather would be awesome interrogating people. Especially as she can read people so well, she'd know when they were lying straight away. I agree I can't really see her in the field though.

I'm trying not to think about Cath in leather with a whip, or I will not concentrate for the rest of the day...

4. ladyhunter

Yeah, Cath in leather with a whip is quite the image. :lol:

And Heather interrogating people, there is also an image.

Isn't it funny that they would be great at each other's jobs.
    But, I can see some fierce fights coming out of that situation also. Catherine can put up a good fight when she feels threatened or backed into a corner somehow.

Heather is a person of few words. (Like Grissom) But they are very carefully selected words. She could frustrate people. Again why she would be good interrogating suspects.

OOO Heather and Catherine would have some wicked fights... then make-up later. :evil:

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, I could see them getting into quite a few fights (like Cath and Sara have over the years). Both Heather and Catherine are really strong willed women, who would not back down when they believe that they are right. I guess Catherine could get frustrated at her the way we've seen her get frustrated at Grissom several times over the years.

But I agree, imagine to make-ups. . . .

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

OH my... I think their fights would be intense... and filled with emotion. The tension would lead them to the bedroom... that is for sure. I wonder what they would fight over? Heather being too dominating? Catherine's flirting ways? I wonder... what would start the fights here. Hehehehe

7. ladyhunter

Their fights would be over men. But men in a different way. Not jealousy or anything like that. These two ladies love and care for each other. But about acting like men.

An example....

Catherine could feel her blood pulsing in her head. Frustration at the fact that a small sentance could turn Heather so quickly from a calm cool collected person to someone with such a fierce dialouge.

"Heather, that's not what I said," Catherine eased out of her mouth trying to remain calm. "I said you can act like a man, not that I want you to be one." Hoping her words would calm down a very upset Heather.

8. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

oh i totally can see this. :devil:

9. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Waiting, I've read your posts in other threads as well as in this one and I like how you think and write.
    I've just begun to read this thread and I had a comment to make on a debate that was ongoing several weeks ago. I hope that's okay. Regarding which of the two would be dominant, I think it would be changeable. Each is probably so in tune with the emotions of the other that LH or Cat would sense who needed to be dominant at the moment or if they just needed to be friends. I see both of them as having outgrown the power trips of their young adulthood. Given their great looks, successful careers (maybe not so successful with the men in their pasts, though), I think they would be comfortable enough with themselves to give what the other needs at the moment.
    Change of subject, but has anyone heard if LH will be on the show this coming season?

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree, that they are both strong women, and both confident women who read people well so either one could be dominant, as you say, depending on the situation.

Regarding LH season 9, I don't think there are any plans yet to bring her back, but we can keep our fingers crossed.

11. ladyhunter

I for one would love to see Heather return.
    She 'rattled' Grissom but she also touched Catherine in a way that neither will forget.
    I would love to see Heather as Heather, not as a victim or a suspect but just Heather.

But, you never know, maybe Heather and Catherine are having a 'secret affair'? ;)

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Woah... wait!!! Did you say secret love affair? WOWS... that would so be going against what I thought was going on with Catnip... but LH and Cath that would be a wonderful intense surprise. Especially if it was secretative...

All I know is Catherine was full of compliments regarding Heather... to the point it was obvious that Cath thinks highly of Heather. Perhaps we will get a scene with them wearing robes as they lay on Heather's bed talking intimately with one another.

Oh wait... GSR did that already, but then again Cath and LH would do it much better! :guffaw:

rahkira welcome to the thread and thank you so much!

13. ladyhunter

I would love to see that. Nothing sexual, just... intimate. Two women discussing life, men, their jobs, family... anything. But, these two would be so hot though lying on the bed together, rubbing each other's arms... :evil:

Women are can be intimate with each other. Women can touch and caress each other with it being overtly sexual. One of the differences between men and women. A difference both of these women would appreciate in each other.

14. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Secret love affair? Now that I would love to see :devil:. And how sweet would it be to see them in their robes on the bed chatting about everything and nothing. I agree it would be hot :drool:.

* goes off and tries to think about work i've got to do now... no, not working...*

15. ladyhunter

That's what I'm talking about.:D They would chat about everything and nothing like you said. It could be so innocent or it could lead to 'other things' :evil:

I wonder who would dominate in the boudouire? heheheehe