Catherine/Lady Heather ~ Strawberry Tea

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Apr 13, 2008.

1. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I wrote one as well. It's called Bindings and if you want the link you need to pm me as it's slightly over pg-13.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I've read that one umbrello. It's a hot fic I might add :drool:
    See these two can create such heat. They are so much alike and different at the same time.

So, continuing on with the Domme/Sub.... :evil: Who would tie up who???

3. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

Awwww, thanks fro the compliment :D hhunter. You made my day. :lol:

I would think that Lady Heather would the tying up the 1st couple of times, since I imagine she has more experience in that sort of thing. :devil: But I'm certain that Catherine would catch on quickly, and turn the tables. :thumbsup:

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I was thinking about this ship this morning haha. Ironically it he shower, but only because my shampoo said 'heather' on the back :lol:.

I don't know why, but I can't imagine Lady Heather calling Catherine anything other than Catherine. She's always so calm... and it's really hot when she calls her 'Catherine'. I can't imagine 'Cath' or anything... wouldn't sound right. Lol, or maybe I'm just thinking too much into it.

I want Heather back more. I miss her. :(

5. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Haha, that's nearly as bad as me thinking about Cath/Sara in my exam today just because Customer satisfaction is stated as CS.:rolleyes:

I'd never thought about that before, but now you've mentioned it, I can kinda only see Heather calling Cath Catherine, I'd never even thought about that before.

We do need more Heather, bring her back season 9 for another ep or 2 :D

6. ladyhunter

I agree :thumbsup: We do need to see her more. She and Catherine always have an instant connection. I really miss that too. :(

Heather's personality and demeanor comes across very mellow, yet in control. I don't see her using anything less formal with Catherine than her name. I mean, she called Grissom, Mr. Grissom. :lol:

7. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

They do have an instant connection. And remember how upset/worried Cath looked when Heather was 'injured' in TGTBATD? She obviously cares for her. And tried to hide that under 'I'm Catherine Willows, do you remember me?" Of course she remembers you...

8. ladyhunter

Yes, of course Lady Heather remembers Catherine. I'm sure Heather wouldn't forget their conversation in Slaves of Las Vegas.
    Heather did say that Cath would make a great Domme.

Catherine was so concerned in TGTBatD. I think she was a little put off finding Grissom at Heather's . What do you guys think?

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

There's no way she would have forgotten that conversation. I think that is one of my favourite scenes ever.

I think she may have been slightly put off, I mean at that point Catherine didn't know about Grissom and Sara either so she may have been ever so slightly jealous, i.e. why do they have this strong connection, why couldn't I have helped etc.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Heather doesn't seem to be the kind of person to forget something like that. Catherine obviously didn't forget. I thought it was great in PotTR that Catherine was the one to tell Gil that Zoe had been to Harvard. It seems that Heather told Catherine more about her daughter & herself in that short scene in SoLV than she told Gil, who was with Heather more often in all the episodes.

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, and Grissom seemed really shocked that Catherine knew about Zoe when he didn't. And well, if Catherine didn't care, she may not even have remembered something somone told her 4/5 years ago, which I guess shows that she enjoyed Heather's company. I remember the way Cath looked at Heather in that SoLV scene, it was kind of total admiration mixed with something else, just like 'wow' at her. And not many people make Catherine go 'wow'.

Yeh I don't think Heather would be the kind of person to forget, and neither would Catherine. I think they have total admiration for each other too.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

And in TGTB&TD where she's talking to Sara as they're processing:
    Heather DEFINTELY made a big impression on Catherine, who seemed to remember that entire short conversation with Heather. I can definitely see Catherine as a "challenge" to Heather, and vice versa.

13. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey, this is my first post on this thread...

How can I not see it before?

There is soo much connection, so much something that goes between these two characters... Who else can feel it... Indeedy, Cath would make a great Domme... See the thing about that sorta stuff is that it has everything to do with willpower and nothing to do with sex.

This coupling is hot.

14. ladyhunter

Okay here is question then ...

Who do you think 'knows' Heather better? Gil or Cath?
    Yes, Gil more than likely spent the night with her, but Cath and Heather have a stronger more intimate connection. I think it's also because they are both women and women can have that intimate connection without it automatically turning sexual.
    Although, Heather and Cath tying each other up could be pretty hot too. :evil:

Welcome candygirl1uk.1 :D Enjoy some Strawberry Tea :)

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Aww thanks Hhunter.. I am enjoying the Strawberry tea...

Well just because Gil has known Cath for the longest, that doesn't mean he knows her the best... Personally I believe that a Domme, has a way of knowing her subs/slaves/etc, in a rather more intimate way than a friend, boss, and one time love interest can ever know a person.