Cath & Nicky #4: Since You're Already Dirty - CatNip

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I think that's a good idea. :D

They're not going to be able to play the whole of WOTWTC, not if there's another song after that, let's hope we at least get to see the twirl and the dip. I definately want to see the dip, I want to see what happens once he brings her all the way back up.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

That's what I thought too.

I know they won't get to play the whole song and such, but hopefully we'll get them walking to the dance floor, them dancing, the twirl and the dip. One can only hope. *crossesfingers*

3. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I'll keep my fingers crossed too. I know from the spoiler it said that you see them at the beginning then John Mayer comes on so we must get to see them making their way to the dancefloor, I really want to see that dip. I'm glad we've got to see it already in the music video, but it cuts it off just as it gets to the good part.

4. CathStokes

I wish I had seen that one.... but I can tell by your banner that it must be the good part when he brings her back up.. They look really hot together, couple even. Its a nice spoiler for our ship

5. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

You have seen the dip, it's at the end of the John Mayer video, it's the twirl that you didn't get to see. They look like one hot couple in the dancing clips we've seen so far. It's going to be so much better getting to see the episode.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Kels you're just too easy to bring down to the gutter honey! :devil: Besides I likes me some company down here! ;) So I gotta try and get you and Lynny down here as often as I can! :D (What can I say I'm evil! :devil: Isn't that a song..."I'm evil! Evil, evil, evil!!" :devil: )

Okay so first of all...Lynn you're on...10 bucks to you if it's Nicky, 10 bucks to me if it's Cath who suggests it...whaddya say?! :D And yeah I totally want to see them walk to the dance floor, and do the twirl and dip for sure!! Please let us see the twirl and dip...you gotta let us see that!!!

7. CathStokes

I think that is a song, dude. go figure. :devil:

yeah, stealing your banner thing, Mo. considering C/N is exactly what it looks like baby. Their dancing, nuff said, and Mo, you're totally on! Oh yeah, i did see the dip.. that didn't click in my head yet. My eyes are to busy looking at your banner and my avi. They look HOT

Mo, You gotta get an LJ so you can see my CatNip icons I made.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I just checked Lynn and it's an Elvis song...fun times! :D And for some random fun here's the lyrics...:
    Trouble by Elvis Presley
    If you're looking for trouble
    You came to the right place
    If you're looking for trouble
    Just look right in my face
    I was born standing up
    And talking back
    My daddy was a green-eyed mountain jack
    Because I'm evil, my middle name is misery
    Well I'm evil, so don't you mess around with me

I've never looked for trouble
    But I've never ran
    I don't take no orders
    From no kind of man
    I'm only made out
    Of flesh, blood and bone
    But if you're gonna start a rumble
    Don't you try it on alone
    Because I'm evil, my middle name is misery
    Well I'm evil, so don't you mess around with me
    I'm evil, evil, evil, as can be
    I'm evil, evil, evil, as can be
    So don't mess around don't mess around don't mess around with me
    I'm evil, I'm evil, evil, evil
    So don't mess around, don't mess around with me
    I'm evil, I tell you I'm evil
    So don't mess around with me
    Yeah!

Lol, you can steal my banner thing Lynny...cuz Cannip is totally what it looks like...the dancing, the dip...so totally what it looks like! Heehee! As far as the bet goes, sweet deal...you're totally on! And either way I'll be happy, but just so we're clear I'm SO gonna win! ;) :lol:

Lynn, Kels, everyone... where are y'all? :confused: :D

9. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

I'm here. Lynn will be here soon. :D

I am too easy, wait that doesn't make me sound very good. :lol: You know me and Lynn will always be in the gutter with you. :D

CatNip is definately what it looks like, you only have to look at them dancing to know what's going on. I think either of you could win that bet.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya Kels! :D
    :lol: :lol: Oh hon, that's awesome! Heehee! :D But then again, when it comes to the gutter...I'm easy myself :devil:, so it's all good! We can be easy together! :lol: Glad you and Lynn will always be my neighbors down here... **Hugs to my Gutter!Buddies :D**
    ...to be sure! And yeah just watching them dance, it's ALL clear! :devil: And no matter who wins the bet, really we both win, cuz we get our Catnip dancing!! :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I love theese two together, They are always so funny when they are working on a case.
    And god I laughed so hard watching the Blopper CSi thing with them.

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'm really starting to get into these two now that I've actually seen quite a few eppys... I'm pretty excited for season 7...

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rad! Yeah for posting in Catnip! :D I mean I know we got you into it a bit ago, but I haven't seen you over here that often...so yay! :lol: As for being excited for season 7...um yeah, we're definitely excited for season 7! It's gonna be FABULOUS!!! Have you seen the promo and promo pics yet?!! If not you TOTALLY should check them out! Here let me help you :D...:
    Here are the lovely Catnip promo pics we got...:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Moriel21/Catniphottness3.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Moriel21/Catniphottness2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Moriel21/Catniphottness.jpg
    And here's a WP I made of those promo pics we got (they're for the first ep...Catnip all the way, baby!)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Moriel21/HotStuff.jpg
    And here is the fabulous promo/vid...that is making Catnippers jump for joy!...:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70K9gOSxHfc

So yeah...enjoy hon!! :D :D

14. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Welcome Jessy. Cath and Nick have had some really funny bloopers. Let's hope we get more.

Radical618 It's pretty hard to resist these two, especially the more episodes you watch.

Lol Moriel that's fine with me and me and Lynn will be right there with you.

I love that promo video. I'm really pleased they released that before the season started.

15. CathStokes

Hello my lovelys. :D Miss me? hehe. I love this thread.

Twin about dangit time you've returned!

Hiya Jessy, yeah the bloopers hilarious :D

I hope we get more bloopers. I'm still holding out for one from Crow's Feet. Think I should wait to do the ep poll for the new thread or continue it on this one?

Kels, got a new banner!

I'm glad they released it too.

Mo, we really both win, no matter who asks, because thats our ship dancing baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.