Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Discussion: The Non-Locker Room Threa

I has the sailor picture. :D You wants the sailor picture? :D :D :D

Bwahahaha!

[​IMG]

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Why Fay, why??????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Seriously, someone post some hot pics of Danny in that white shirt, before the steam in this Locker Room dissipates altogether! :eek:

3. Faylinn

Why? Because I love you guys and wish to share with you. :D

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

This was done as a request from one of my friends, and I thought you all might enjoy. Never realized how damn sexy his blue eyes are. Anyways enjoy. :lol:

[​IMG]

5. Top41

Share us the pretty then! :D :p Not "Carmine's Greatest Hits from the Archives of the Fashion Police." :lol:

6. Faylinn

:lol: Unfortunately, I think we're all getting a bit mixed up since we're, uh, not supposed to be making this thread into the Locker Room. :eek:

*runs away before Deb whips me* :p

7. Top41

Oh, damn, I didn't even realize this wasn't the Locker Room. :lol: Ooops. *must check thread titles more carefully*

I did mention in the LR how I think Danny's fidgety-ness--something he seems to share with Carmine--is pretty cute and fits the character really well. Danny seems to have a lot of nervous energy, and it plays well on screen. I hope Carmine is right and that he can "come out of the box like an animal" this season with Danny!

8. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn this is confussing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay...from now on before I post pics, where I don't belong :lol: :lol: :lol:I'm gonna Pm Fay or Top41...

"God....I need a friggin drink" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i get what you mean about the figetyness top 41. i also noticed the lip licking thing for the first time in 3 years. lol. i do hope they let danny out the box. they were really generous to gary with emotions last season. remember 'your ass is mine taylor'. id like to see more angry danny and emotional/emotive danny. i know carmine can make us cry with those deep blue eyes. we saw it in rsrd. i want to see him angry and not always right all the time. i think most of these cop shows have a hard time portraying the likable characters as the bad guys one in a while (take the always right horatio for example). waking the dead is an example of what i mean. that guys is an ass and sometimes hes wrong but its great acting and we stil like him in spite of that. i want more of season one danny. passionate, but getting himself into trouble once in a while.

i think they should push carmines acting to a knew level nxt season.

let him show us what he can do :devil: :D

10. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I'll whip you, baby, but unfortunately this isn't the thread for that either. :(

Yes, please. Bring back the raw energy of seasons past. There's something absolutely magnetic about Danny when he's all piss and passion.

11. Top41

The emotional, passionate side of Danny is definitely what drew me to the character initially. He's cute, but so is just about every guy on TV. It's that passion that really makes him unique.

I think Carmine put it best himself when asked about being the sex symbol of the show in the CSI Files interview from last year:

It really is that energy and intensity that makes Danny so sexy, and I hope they get back to that because I think that's at the core of the character--it's who he is and why he's so appealing.

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

God, that just made me fall in love with him all over again. :D I gotta reread that interview of his again. And what a coincidence it is that all the actors he named, I consider them hotter than most of the Hollywood guys today.

Passionate, energetic and intense Danny was the Danny who kept me watching the show. Flack may have drawn me to CSI:NY at first, but it was Danny and his zeal for his work and everything else that got me to stay. And yesyesyes, the Danny of former glory has to return! He PWNs all. :lol:

However (at the risk of starting wank), I have to say that, as long as Danny's stuck in the relationship with Lindsay, I'm doubtful the old, loved Danny will ever return. As long as Lindsay's lumped with him, he'll always be used as a prop since Lindsay can't stand on her own. And, well, the instant the old Danny returns, he'll outshine Lindsay completely. :p

13. Danistheman

Danistheman Prime Suspect

Faylinn I've never seen that picture before and I hope that I never ever see it again. I presume that it was taken many moons ago before he was a well-paid actor, and before he could afford a personal shopper! :lol:

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Wanna know what's sexy? That answer.

15. Top41

The unconsciously sexy thing really is hot. Realizing that it's passion and energy that make someone sexy really is insightful.

Kimmy, I agree--the romance with Lindsay, and the need to prop her character up, is hampering Danny's development. He kind of stayed stagnent this past season and was pretty muted because it was all about making Lindsay a viable character (which I think they failed at). I hope now that they're in a relationship, we can see Danny move away from just being her crutch.