Calleigh/Catherine X-over: Sexy Southern Girls

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hottie_Cath, May 29, 2008.

1. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Sorry mods if this is a re-post but I have searched high and low and I didn't find any thread about them yet.

I was watching Cross Jurisdictions and I saw one of the best pick-up lines in CSI history ever, :D :

[​IMG]
    CALLEIGH DUQUESNE (bats eyelashes twice, then smiles): Oh, by the way, I'm Calleigh Duquesne. Don't ask me how to spell it. Southern.
    CATHERINE: Catherine Willows. Southern ... Nevada.

Calleigh then babbled about the bullet they found. But Catherine, instead of looking at the bullet, was checking Calleigh out.
    [​IMG]

And hmm Cath's probably checking out Calleigh's boobs on this one.
    [​IMG]

So this is the thread to discuss about the hottest ladies of the CSI franchise, Calleigh Duquesne and Catherine Willows. Whether you like them as friends or as a couple, everyone is welcome to join in the discussion. But I tell y'all, I definitely saw sparks fly between the two ladies in their first meeting in Cross Jurisdictions.. basing it on the looks and the smiles they exchanged that the attraction was definitely there. And they were even doing the eye-sex while Horatio was so busy tinkering with his PDA. :D

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmmm, very interesting :D That pic does look like Catherine is checking out Calleigh's boobs ;) And Calleigh was quite giggly/babbly telling Cath her name in Cross Jurisdictions. They are doing the whole eye-sex thing there.

I wonder if they kept in touch after Cath's visit to Miami, or if Calleigh showed her around before she left back for Vegas...

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nice... I used to be more into Sara and Calleigh, but Catherine and Cal sounds like an interesting pairing.
    I never really considered that, even though I think I read a fic about them once, but I do see potentioal for this ship. They didn't share many scenes, but it was enough to show some sparks. ;)