BASEBALL

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Charisma, Jul 24, 2005.

?

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

1. The CW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NBC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ABC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. CBS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

though i'm a yankees fan, i'm shocked that red sox lost 2 in a row...but then again i still wouldn't count them out after seeing them come back from a 0-3 in the ALCS last year

2. Guest

Guest Guest

All I want is to beat the Yankees!! :devil: Of course, we'd have to get through Chicago, which at this point even I have to admit is pretty much not going to happen.

3. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Finally, I have a friend! :) If the Red Sox don't win, I want the White Sox to win. They haven't won it in forever, so it's their turn.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I with you all the way! But hopefully, by this time tomorrow things will be looking better. If Boston loses, I'm rooting for Chicago. I'd like to see the White Sox and the Cubs both get a championship in the next couple of years now that Boston has finally gotten theirs.

5. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

:lol:Chicago is in a frenzy, you guys! :lol: You should see all the people at my school...even teachers are wearing their Sox shirts! :lol: Theres tons of commercials with the mascot in it too for CBS News and such. I would be happier if it was the Cubbies, but the Sox are still good. :D

6. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Chicago hurt my home heart. *will never forgot the Indians game. They should have totally won. They're young, they're not egomaniacs, and they have so, so much heart. They deserved it. They really truly did.*

Just beat Chicago is all I'm asking. ;)

7. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

Psshh....Chicago owns. :lol: I couldnt get tickets to the playoffs though... :(

8. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Whoop! Braves have tied the series!! Look forward to game three tomorrow!!

9. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I'm watching the Chicago/Boston game right now and it's looking like the Red Sox are gonna be eliminated tonight. :D Unless they can pull something off in the bottom of the 9th. Which I am hoping that they don't. Nothing will make me happier than Boston getting eliminated. Well I'll be even happier if the Yanks go all the way.

10. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

BUH-BYE RED SOX! Now I don't really care who wins, I would still be happy even if the Yankees don't win it all.

Hmm, the entire city of Chicago is in a frenzy for the White Sox. I thought that half the city, especially the North Side, don't even acknowledge the existence of the White Sox.

I do have a question for those in Chicago: Is it just the WGN television broadcasts that has this, or does the radio broadcasts have the famous White Sox home run call "You can put it on the boaaaarrrdd.... YES!"?

11. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

"KEEP THE FAITH!" how are padre fans supposed to KEEP THE FAITH if we keep losing!

yeah..sorry ive kinda neglected the board guys..ive been kinda bummed out lately.

tomorrow's the 3rd and HOPEFULLY WONT BE THE LAST playoff game! pads still have a chance and since its HERE in San Diego...we might have a chance to boost up the pads spirits! tickets went on sale for the game last saturday and was sold out...so i bought 2 bleacher seats for $40 each. IT BETTER BE WORTH IT! it WILL! PADRE HISTORY!!!! GO PADRES!!!!!!!!!!

12. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

Like, totally. :lol:

Not a big White Sox fan but hey. Best to them. They have had an awesome season.

13. Charisma

Charisma Coroner

tonite ...IS THE NITE!!!! GO PADRES!!!!!

i also want the Angels to win tooo. if the padres cant do it..i hope the Angels can.

14. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Well, I'm kinda shocked. I thought the Red Sox would come back and take it to 5 games. Oh, well.

The Yankees surprised me last night as well. I kept thinking they'll come back and win.

Still holding out for the Padres, though not much of a chance.

Oh, heck come on Braves, win it for once will ya?

I just realized that the WS could be Cardinals and White Sox. Do you know how that makes a CUBS fan feel?

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Poor Red Soxs! :( I wanted them to take it to at least five games...come on Braves!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.