Would You Rather...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Kiwi_kid

Kiwi_kid Hit and Run

oh I love these!

1) I would have to do the year connected at the hip, unless it was George Bush

2) Bucket on the foot, it would be totally convenient, you could put your stuff in there to carry, no more trying to decide what handbag to use!

3) I would rather not be able to speak than not be able to read, to be fair, if I have George W stuck to me and my foot in a bucket I probably won't be on the top of the party invite list...

2. keich

keich CSI Level One

Hey, this is interesting.

1. Literally attached to someone at the hip. I may eventually get tired of that person, but at least I have someone to talk to.

2. Definitely my foot stuck in a bucket. My hands are very important in my craft (I'm a musician), and it's hard to play the guitar with only one hand.

3. Lose my ability to read. Though I'm known to be somewhat of a bookworm, I can always have someone read things for me. It's hard to have someone speak for you when they can't understand what you want to say.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I suppose it's only fair that I answer my own questions.

1) No human contact, I think. It might drive my crazy eventually, but I value my privacy too much. That, and I tend to do well on my own.

2) Foot. I'd still be able to walk (although not neccessarily easily) and while getting dressed may be awkward, I could put up with wearing skirts if I had too. I can't image not being able to use a hand. I wouldn't be able to type. Working would be difficult... etc.

3) Speak. No question about it. Reading is my life. If I couldn't read, I wouldn't be able to function. I can always write things down, play charades with everyone, and learn to Sign. Could be fun :lol:

4. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

1. Spend an entire year literally attached to someone at the hip. - Yeah, no problem, I just would make the best out of it, and even the worst persons have something good.

2. Spend a year with your foot stuck in a bucket - I just need my hand!!! For everything. C'mon, I play the guitar, I have to use my hand.

3. Loose your ability to speak - If I couldn't read anymore, games would be a lot more difficult. And besides, I get the opportunity to learn sign language.

Great thread! :lol:

5. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

1. Spend an entire year with no human contact - I like being alone somtimes. I can't stand being near people ALL the time.

2. Spend a year with your foot stuck in a bucket - It would be so much harder to do without my hands. I couldn't go to work uni not being able to write. Might not be a bad thing though. Hmmm...

3. Loose your ability to speak - I love reading. I can't imagine not being able to read. I don't talk that much when I'm away from home anyway.

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

1. Spend an entire year with no human contact
    2. Foot in bucket for a year.
    3. Loose ability to speak for a year. I couldn't do without reading. You can always write what you need to communicate.

7. Dragonfly

Hmm... almost forgot about this thread. Good thing I got bored and went digging.

1. Would you rather
    Be adrift at sea in a life raft
    or
    Be lost in the woods
    *note... in both cases, you have nothing with you*

2. Would you rather...
    Get trapped in a Godzilla movie
    or
    Get trapped in an episode of 24

3. Would you rather...
    answer these pointless questions
    or
    testify as a witness in a scary murder trial

*cough* okay, I couldn't think of anything better to ask :rolleyes:

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Lost in woods

trapped in episode of 24. Ah being with Jack Bauer or him coming to rescue me doesn't bother ;)

testify...erm.. I mean answer your boring ...I mean pointless questions :p

9. Dragonfly

:lol: how did you know I originally had boring in there?

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

1. Spend a year with no human contact. I'm not a people-person and I could live for a year like that. Well, I guess it would depend on who you are attaching to my hip.

2. Spend a year with my foot stuck in a bucket. It wouldn't get in the way as much as a bucket on my hand would. Even though my hands are too small to fit a bucket on them, even if you put both hands in a bucket.

3. Loose my ability to speak. I can't live without reading, and I am very quiet and barely ever talk anyways. Well, unless I'm with my friends, then I talk more than usual. But I'm very shy and could learn sign language.

Edited: Didn't see the new set of questions. I'll answer them too. =]

1. I'd want to get lost in the woods. I wouldn't have to wait for somebody to save me, there could be berries that I could eat, unlike the sea, and I like mazes. Maybe I'd be able to find my way out.

2. Probably 24. I'd rather be in that than a monster that's destroying the world.

3. TESTIFY! I wanna testify in court! ...Cause I'm a csi freak and want to see an actual court room. *smiles devilishly*

11. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

This sounds fun, I'll join in and answer the last set of questions, too!

1. Spend an entire year with no human contact, for sure. Being attached at the hip would be a little uncomfortable and lack of privacy no matter who it was. Thanks, but I'll become a mini-Grissom. I'm okay with being alone...

2.Spend a year with my foot stuck in a bucket, uh huh. I can just drag that, my hands I need.

3.Loose my ability to speak, yup. I think it would be cool to learn sign language. It would be hard to learn with being deaf an all, but I don't think I'd be able to survive without reading.

4.Be lost in the woods is how I would go. I practically LIVE in the woods, so being lost would be no problem, living in them all my life. They'd be able to search easier too, I won't be in the middle of God knows where.

5.I would absolutely LOVE to get trapped in an episode of 24! One of my job options would be FBI and intelligence things so..working with Bauer and all would be incredible! Besides, monsters scare me...

6. I would SOOOO testify as a witness in a scary murder trial. As mentioned above, job options. CSI or detective is definitely up there. I think it would be cool to be a lawyer or judge of sorts too and to be a witness would be an interesting life changing event. I'm messed up in the head, but I think it would be cool.

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

1 Be lost in the woods--at least the scenery changes and you can get some shade

2 Get trapped in a Godzilla movie--really haven't seen either 24 or this movie but you would think it is easier to kill the monster than to weed out government crap.

3 answer these pointless questions--that's why I come back to this thread

13. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

1. Be lost in the woods - the thought of being adrift at sea freaks me out.

2. Get trapped in an episode of 24 - people are much less scary than monsters. Plus some of the people who've been in 24 have been quite nice looking.

3. answer these pointless questions - obviously!

14. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

1. Be lost in the woods
    2. Trapped in a episode of 24
    3. Testify as a witness in a scary murder trial :eek:

15. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

This is a great thread!

1. Spend an entire year with no human contact (being with someone 24/7 could get very annoying)
    2. Spend a year with your foot stuck in a bucket (at least with my foot in a bucket i could still use a computer. Though to be fair i have never tried typing with my hand in a bucket...)
    3. Loose your ability to speak (i don't really talk very much anyway. Also i love reading so this one is an easy choice)
    4. Be lost in the woods (this happened to me when i was a kid, so i wouldn't be that scared if it ever happened again. Plus i have fair skin so being stuck on a raft with no shade would turn me bright red)
    5. Get trapped in an episode of 24 (i have never seen 24, but it seems cooler than a godzilla movie)
    6. answer these pointless questions (i would be too nervous to testify in a trial)