Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

That's a movie you shouldn't take to serious. It's supposed to be a little over the top.

2. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Ah Sorry for saying that but I think the most movies with Arnold Schwarzenegger are a bit dumb. :(

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I personally love most of his action movies. The comedies are sometimes way too silly though. The best one is Twins. LAH and Jingle All the Way were a little too silly though I like them sometimes. But Junior was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. And as far as the action ones go, End of Days (I think that's the one where he was fighting the devil?) was bad (might have been better if it hadn't had a sucky ending, but still not great altogether anyway).

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I agree. I hated Junior, it was just plain silly and I didn't enjoy it at all. He is not really good in comedies, although I liked Jingle All the Way. It is not one of his better performances, but I liked the movie. Arnold's action movies are quite good (except the Terminator movies). In general, I guess I can say I like Arnold in the action movies. But not the comedies (well, the ones I have seen so far).

5. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I thought that the original version of the ring wasn't that scary, in fact, I laughed the whole way through, and the only part of disaster that was funny, was the bit with those retarded looking chipmunks, lol.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh those Chipmunks were too much. I was cracking up through a lot of that sequence. I never in my life thought chipmunks could be scary, but those things were evil little chipmunks... too funny. That's actually the only part of the "Disaster Movie" that I remember that well. :lol:

7. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

I think we all can agree that if the title ends in the word "Movie" (ie: epic movie, date movie, disaster movie) that you should drop everything and run in the other direction while scream for dear life at the top of your lungs. Sooo many hours of my life that i will never get back. :(

8. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have mentioned those movies before. But I agree, they are truly awful. But in my opinion, the "Scary Movie's" are the worst. They just plain suck and I regret I ever saw them. Wasted time. :(

9. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

The original version of The Omen wasn't that scary . It was actually funny, especially when the metal spike at the top of the church fell down and plunged into the priest's chest because it was so badly acted lol