Who Else Hates The New M.E. Guy?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I do NOT like the new M.E. guy.
    Tom, I think that's what Horatio called him in "Bolt Action".
    I wish they hadn't got rid of Tara Price or could get Khandi Alexander to return as Alexx.
    I just wanna know how many of you feel like I do about the new M.E. guy.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

He seems a little... strange, but I like him so far. I don't love him or anything like I do with Walter (who is awesome), but I do like the new ME more than I like Jesse. :p

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Dr. Tom Loman is played by Christian Clemenson. If you think he is a little "strange" on Miami, you should have seen him as Jerry Espenson on Boston Legal. I have watched him as a guest on many shows, going back to his regular role as Socrates Poole on The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I haven't seen enough of him to really judge ,but I think he would be fine as the ME.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I absolutely adore him. He's a bit odd, sure... but that makes things interesting. I think so far though, he's only listed for the two eps he was already on. Whether or not he'll be back, I couldn't tell you. But, I'd love for him to be the permanent ME. I think he rocks!

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He's listed for the crossover episode.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh... maybe it was three eps then. I thought it was only two. :lol: Thanks.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I read two episodes too .I was surprised to see him listed for the crossover episode.

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I don't know how I feel about Tom, the new M.E. He's really weird. And not a cool type of weird. But I like him a lot more than Tara. At least he has a personality...But, I still miss Alexx big time. I'm so happy she's gonna be in the episode next week.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ah ah that's where I've seen him before :lol: . Oh boy now I'm not surprised at all LOL

Well I don't hate him it's just that he's a little bit weird....I mean what was the use of that banana to show that the victim's vertebrae got destroyed by something and not someone? Couldn't he explain it without that banana? Though, the scene was pretty hilarious :lol:

11. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I think he's great! It's nice to see someone who a little bit of an oddball on this show. The banana scene was terrific!

I don't know yet if I want him as permanent ME, but I can't say I'd be sorry if they did slip him into that position. It would certainly keep the autopsy results part of the show interesting! :lol:

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I quite like him so far, I think it's a nice breath of fresh air to have someone who's a bit quirky. He seems pretty unpredictable which is something Miami needs. :p

Agreed. :)

13. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I don't mind the new M.E. I'd pick him over Tara any day. I think its great he has his own style as we don't want a character who comes off as a clone of a previous character.

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It's not like I hate him, he's just so, so weird for an old guy. He talks faster than Horatio and is just not Alexx ya know? Okay fine I'm over Alexx but come on, this guy better tone down by the next episode.

15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I'm with CSI-AJ on that. I think he's all right, but some things about his character seem off. I don't know whether it's his lines or the actor portraying him, but I just watch him and scratch my head. For example, when he was talking to Walter, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would nickname Walter "Night Shift". They might just have to hammer out some things, or maybe he's just a bad match.

My problem with Tara was the actress was just a bad match. Megalyn E (I gave up trying to pronounce her name) was just too young.