What's one thing you wish hadn't happened in CSI?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by dna1009, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Sara leaving. That shouldn't have been done. I have a friend who used to be a huge CSI fan and now will not watch CSI because she's gone.

2. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

Hmm,I wish,Sara wasn't gone and Warrick wasn't dead,same for Kepler.I'm losing my love for the show.I also wish Speedle was still alive,but Ryan is awesome too.D/L I'm not a big fan,it changed the show in my opinion,I'm not a huge Lindsay fan either,they also could have kept Peyton around for a little while longer and have her quit because she couldn't handle it or something.

3. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

LV: I wish Sara/Grissom never happened. Warrick dying was just too much. Miami: Eric/Calleigh should have definitely never have happened.

4. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

GSR - I just don't see them having any kind of chemistry at all

Nick & Kirsty - so not believable and so OOC for Nicky

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

You had to remind me of that! That was so OOC! I just don't know what the writers were thinking. Nicky would have never slept with a hooker, no, he'd never ever sleep with a woman he knew for a few seconds! It's just not him.

And amen to GSR! No chemistry at all!

And I want Aiden back! :scream:

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I wish that GSR hadn't happened. I think it took a bit away from the show, and I think that there is just no real chemistry there.

I agree with the Nicky/Kristie thing too, totally OOC for Nicky.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree with everything said.Officially Eric/Calleigh hasn' really happened yet.I'm keeping my fingers crossed that after all this teasing,TPTB will just let them remain co-workers and friends

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wish Holly Gribbs would not have died, so Sara would have never came to Vegas.

I'm in agreement with the Nick & Kristy thing - so wrong.

And they should not have written Sofia off the show.

9. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

I with everyone on the Eric/Calleigh thing,some how in my mind,It just doesn't work for me.I can't see them dating,same for the whole Natalia/Eric thing...I think Miami has seen to much pairing already.Even if it was only two Jake/Calleigh I could have done without as well.:lol: I'm more about the action of the show I guess

10. louise_dk

louise_dk Dead on Arrival

Aiden leaving
    Danny and Lindsay

11. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Agreed! I love everything about CSI except for the GSR. It feels weird to say this, especially after 8 seasons, but I still feel like Warrick had 'potential.' I don't feel like we ever got to know his character, at least not after the first few seasons. TPTB could have continued to develop his character sooo much more. Also, if Sara had died, then the emoGrissom storyline would have felt more justified.

Warrick dying has got to be the thing I most wish hadn't happened. *goes back to mourning Yo!Bling*

12. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Peyton, with her fake accent, coming. She was just so UGH! And Sid barely got any time so it was annoying that she stole it. And she and Mac just didn't have good chemistry. Okay... there was my rant!

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Her accent was real. On the DVD comentaries they mentioned how funny they think it is that fans of the show thought her accent was fake because they specifically asked Claire Forlani not to change anything about the way she speaks.

14. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I really could've done without GSR, but I do appreciate some people like it, I'll just never be one of them. It just seemed slightly false and contrived to me, they lacked chemistry, as lots of people have said already.

I also agree that they shouldn't have written Sofia out of the show. I really liked her as a character, and it's not even like we had any explaination for her leaving, she was just there one day and gone the next - unless I missed something - if I didn't, TPTB dropped the ball on that one me thinks...

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

15. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Maybe I should get my facts straight :thumbsup: But I still didn't like her. But her way out was pretty bad. A letter? Come on!