What the Writers' Strike Means to CSI: NY

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, this is an excellent point you bring up, althea. :devil:

Hehe, I just had the mental image of a gratuitous group shower scene with the guys chatting about being back from 'vacation'--and then Adam drops the soap, the others laugh at him, he looks embarrassed, and it fades to black. Lulz.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Poor John Dove. Hopefully he won't regret making that statement. :lol:

*eagerly awaits the next episode penned by John Dove*

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I'm starting to like this Dove fellow! I'm so thrilled the show isn't ending the season on that last ep. :p that would have been really depressing, and while most people here aren't exactly fairweather fans, I can imagine it would likely put off a lot of viewers who are.

4. althea

althea Lab Technician

I might forget a lot of things my keys my wallet peoples birthdays but I will not forget the promise of some semi nekkid Flack and Danny. :lol: :lol:

5. LateToTheGame

LateToTheGame Hit and Run

Well, and here I thought the best part of the strike being over is that I can pull myself back from the brink (I've actually been watching Dance Wars and American Idol! :eek:) But should this promise come to pass, my brief foray into the netherworld of reality television will be forgotten!

Whew!

6. hairy0haggis

hairy0haggis Hit and Run

Is it wrong that when I heard the strike was over I pulled my T shirt over my head (a la 'footballer scores a goal' style) and did several laps of the house before jumping up and down on the bed thus giving the neighbours a lovely view of my jublies? :eek: It is? Wll damn it all to Hell, I'm just the happiest gimp in town right now... dispite the copus amount of morphine I now need to take to get over the pain of running round like a loon.
    God Bless the trade unions for holding out for a proper deal and kudos to the writers for not dying from starvation and maluntrition while waiting for the fat cats to pay up. :D

7. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

(*sings*)Ding Dong the strike is over, Ding Dong the evil strike is dead...

Well althea we all are waiting. My only consern is will we see Danny and Flack shirtless togeather(Please God, oh please!) or with thier counter parts Lindsey and Angell(boo, hiss)? Though so long as I get to see Flack half naked I'll take what I can get(and photo shop my head over Angell's later). :devil:

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I have to completely agree with you on this one! I can see it now - the poor man does not follow through with his promise and all the Talk CSI members gathering in LA stalk him at the studio! :lol:

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sweet! :D Glad to hear it's official. :cool:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I second that Top ;)