What are some of your favorite CSI:Miami Quotes?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by iluv_ryan, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Jenna_Caine

Jenna_Caine Police Officer

Actually, I just watched Camp Fear. The "Got milk?" line was actually Eric's. I'd recognize his voice anywhere! Lol

Eric:THE EMERGENCY ROOM IS NOT THE MEDICAL EXAMINER'S!!!
    Speed:You got Tourrette's or something, man?

2. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

Distraction I love the quotes you posted. They are definalty a few of my favorites lol :)

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

My avatar and this being a CSI: Miami thread made me think of a Horatio line. This line comes from the CSI: Miami season 2 episode MIA/NYC non-stop--or as I call it "the CSI: NY pilot episode." Horatio and Mac are outside Davey Penrod's apartment. A New York detective with them, who I haven't seen since this episode, knocks and announces "Police! Open up". After that they hear some rustling around in the apartment. That detective kicks the door open. Horatio spots Penrod escaping up the fire escape. Now here's the Horatio line.

Horatio: He's running, Mac! He's running!

I just love the way Horatio and Mac get along and work together. I love the chemistry between them. Too bad they work in different cities in different states cause they'd make onE hell of a team.
    :lol:Too bad one of them isn't female cause they'd make a great couple. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh, there are so many wonderful lines. Frank, of course, claims the funniest ones.

Det. Frank Tripp: [to Ryan] So I need you, my favorite dust monkey...

Det. Frank Tripp: Dispatch, we gotta code 18.
    Dispatcher: Hit and run, any victims?
    Det Frank Tripp: Victims, yeah me!

Then Horatio's lines...

Horatio (pulling a leech of Calleigh): Goodbye.

Horatio: If those scratches are from my son, and anything has happened to him...I'm going to come back to this room and you will leave it in a bag.

Horatio: Calleigh?
    Calleigh (waking up): Oh my god, Horatio. I don't know what happened. I just shut my eyes for a moment...
    Horatio: It's fine. You're a morning person.

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Favourite Frank quote: "But you are banging the neighbour lady. We call that motive."

Eric and Speed.
    "The medical examiner is not the emergency room!"
    "You got tourrets or something?"

"You ever dated a stripper?"
    "... I wouldn't call it dating."

I love Ryan/Frank scenes, they always turn out funny.

Frank: Well if it's not Benedict Arnold.
    Ryan: Hi Frank, you look well.
    ... after Ryan finds the gun and says he has to put it through processing ...
    Frank: You do that, you're doing a bang up job for the defense.
    Ryan: ... That's a nice hair cut.
    Frank: Have a nice day.

Ryan: Hey Frank, please tell me there's a good reason you dragged me over to this charming little establishment.
    Frank: Besides the amazing joy I get from knowing you've been inconvenienced, I need you to do something for me.
    Ryan: Okay, what is that?
    Frank: *blah blah blah* I've been checking the jails visitation logs.
    Ryan: Okaay, so you need help reading.
    Frank: That's cute.

Ryan to Alexx: I've got a job interview, hopfully with you. I mean look, I shaved and everything.

Ooh, "In Miami, we never close!" Said several times by different characters. :D

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  6. symbeline

symbeline Witness

Yeah, that cracked me up too. I'm Spanish and I know it's 'New Moon', not the other way. Speed needed some basic grammar lessons, who translates just the words without looking for the whole meaning? :lol::lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like when Ryan and Frank are talking about that plastic surgeon and Frank says he knows one who works cheap or something and Ryan goes: "Yeah, I thought you looked a little tight around the eyes." in that teasing voice and Frank looks at him and Ryan does that cute little smile. :lol: Those two play off each other well.

And the one of Speed that I like is where he and Calleigh are interviewing that girl and the girl asks for a soda and Speed tells her they are out of sodas. Then he and Calleigh leave the room and Calleigh said: "We do to have soda. You just lied to her." And Speed replied: "Well, she's been lying to us all day." :lol:

There was a scene with Calleigh and Eric where Eric was complaining about there being no media info when an hispanic girl went missing and he says to get mentioned when you're missing you have to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Then he looks at Calleigh and says "No offense." And she replies, "None taken. My eyes are green." :lol:

And the scene this week where Natalia's examining that stroller and Eric walks in and gets that cute little smirky grin on his face and says, "I didn't know you were expecting." And she says "Cute". :lol:

and the scene in "Won't Get Fueled Again" where Ryan tells Calleigh the evidence is in the ladies room and keep nodding to her and she says reluctantly that she'll go get it. :lol: Then later she's telling him that she got cut off by a truck and a boat. And Ryan says, "A boat? Seriously?" :lol:

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:lol: That was the other Frank/Ryan scene, I just couldn't remember exactly what was said. Love that one too. :p

9. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

I'm not really sure if someone posted these two, but I love them to bits...

Calleigh: Hi, Calleigh Duquesne. Don't ask how I spell it, Southern.

Suspect: You just shot my car.
    Ryan: You just shot my friend. Frankly, I don't give a damn about your car.

I'm not sure if the last one is exactly the quote, cos I haven't seen the episode in ages, but I was like 'awwwww' when I heard it...

10. GregNickRyanFan

Who was he talking about? The only one of his "friends" that I recall being shot are Calleigh and Delko.

11. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

^^ he was talking about Eric in "Man Down" the epi after he got shot (No Man's Land)

12. GregNickRyanFan

That's what I figured. I just didn't remember the line. It's nice to know that Ryan thinks of Eric as his friend even if Eric doesn't necessarily always think of him that way.

13. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Some of my favorite quotes are.....

Not Landing s2
    Speed: Need any help
    Alexx: I can undress a dead body in my sleep.
    Speed: I'm leaving that one alone.

Kill Zone s1
    Horatio: So what do you get when a six foot tall man lays down with a three foot long rifle?
    Calleigh: Hot flashes... but that's just me.

s5, i forgot which eppy though.
    Frank: Alright, listen up. Give up your IDs, all we want to do is talk. Let's make this as painless as possible
    Calleigh: You need to step back right now
    Jake: Oh, I would, but I don't take orders from broads
    Frank: Do as she says, Cowboy
    Calleigh: Line up
    Jake: You best keep this bitch on a shorter leash, Tex
    Calleigh takes Jake down and handcuffs him
    Calleigh: So, I guess you'll be answering for everybody

I've got more but that's all I'm posting.

14. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I think that last one was "Going Under" from season 5.

I know it was mentioned before for but I love "Burn Baby Burn" from "Curse of the Coffin"

15. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I just saw "Evidence of Things Unseen" from season one. I was laden with cool lines!
    My favorite from the episode?
    H when the DNA comes back with a hit: "Hi-ya, Ace!"