Warrick & Sara # 3 - French Fry Stealin` Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Jan 9, 2007.

1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Love the icons, edog! And Hestia, that is a fantastic banner for Sandles. I take it you are a multi-shipper, too?
    Love that you are offering French Fries and slurpees to newbies, but honestly, you wouldn't have to bribe me. I'd have come here eventually, you can't ignore the spark they have between them.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

That's so not fair, you never gave me fries and slurpies! :lol:

Catey Hestia is a Sara!Whore. Well she was, I dunno if she still is. :D

Nice icons edog. I like that last one.

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Many thanks, catey. :D And you bet I'm a multi-shipper! Actually, like CathStokes said (apparently...) I'm a "Sara!Whore." :lol: but yes, of course I still like Sara with just about anyone - I just happen to like her with Greg a wee bit more. :p
    But I can appreciate the Sara/Warrick dynamic. Their friendship and their rocky start could've been so intriguing if the writers went down that route.

New topic: if the writers went down the Sara/Warrick route, do you think they would've handled it well? What would you have liked to see them do with these characters?

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm a Mac!Whore and You're a Sara!Whore :D

I think they'd have a good possibility at handling it well if they took that route, if it happened before GSR, I can definately say they'd handle it well, if it happened after this like now, um I say if Warrick knew about GSR, it'd be a bit hard for him to see Sara and Grissom in a room alone together, but. I think they could pull it off.

I'd like to see them work a case together where it gets to both of them and they lean on each other a bit.

5. edog

edog Lab Technician

I'm glad everyone liked the icons. =)

I also agree, TPTB had really great potential to handle the Sara/Warrick thing well, had they been bold enough and derailed from their original "Sara as love interest for Gil" mantra. :p

I particularly remember one scene from Snuff, where Warrick threw a phonebook in Sara's general direction. Their interaction was very sweet, I thought. That was one of my favorite moments between them and I wish TPTB had played that up a bit more.

6. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Thought I`d give you something to `awwwwwwwww` about.

[​IMG]

Hehe...aren`t they cute??

7. edog

edog Lab Technician

I saw this picture! I'm glad someone got around to posting it, because I didn't have time the day I saw it. That's from the CSI: Experience opening, right?

8. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Here I go: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! They do look cute there and I think it's been a long time since we saw a Gary/Jorja picture. Good to see that they are still as cute as ever. (And mods, I mean that they are cute friends/people who work together...I'm not trying to ship the actors here.)
    Thanks for posting that, hun! :)

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

For fear of sounding redundant, I'll ditto Joy. Awwwwwwwww! :D They look so lovely together. With their huge smiles and... is that his hand around her waist? Almost didn't catch that!
    Where exactly is that picture from? And glad to see you around the thread Tini. ;)

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

I'm fairly certain that photo is from the CSI:Experience opening in Chicago, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Such a cute photo. :D

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Well wherever it's from, it's a great picture. :) We need something to talk about in this thread. Summer hiatus will kill this already sluggish thread if we don't come up with a discussion topic.
    Any suggestions?

12. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Hi, I don't ship these 2 (more of a YoBling shipper) but I found a pic of them that I thought I would share. It might have been posted but her you go: click here

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing!

As for topics, I'm a bad topic starter, but I'll try to think of one. *starts thinking*

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Awww that is a cute picture indeed! :D I love that whenever you see those two together on the red carpet, on the set or anywhere for that matter he seems to always have at least one arm around her :lol: :p

15. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Yes, that is a lovely picture. I think I did see it before, but I don't mind seeing it again. They both look great in the pic. And you don't have to ship Warrick/Sara to post here! You can enjoy their interesting friendship, their rare banter, or even muse on what could have been. Post here if you like these two even a bit, Hip_hugga_lovah. Actually, this goes out to all the lurkers. Come on in and have some french fries and slurpees; it's yummy, just like these two! :lol: