Walter/Ryan - Nerd clubs and sweater vests and bears, oh my!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, May 26, 2010.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

They have had some cute moments together.
    Ive not seen point of impact. So I will have to look out for that one. I know lots of people in the Ryan thread were not happy with his comment about wanting to go off and eat. And I wasnt much either, there is no way he would be that unprofessional. But looking at that quote maybe I can see know why he did it- he was anxious to be eating with Walter, lunch date perhaps?!

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It was a decent episode, although I'm rarely a fan of stunt casting (Pau Gasol, in this case). I can see why people would have an issue with Ryan's line, but I think it was mostly done for a bit of humor (which doesn't make it alright, but I'm just sayin').

LOL perhaps indeed - Walter won't pay for his meal, I'm sure (when they finally go on real ~dates~, Walter might start paying, but when it's just a man date, not so much :p), but Ryan knows he can get some of the appetizer and the dessert if he plays his cards right. Walter's a big man, you know he orders dessert. Ryan probably sits there looking woeful and Walter tells him he can have one bite (which ends up being at least two or three).

And I bet Walter drives, so Ryan gets to take a mini siesta on the way back to the lab...if Walter stops talking long enough for him to sleep, of course. :p

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh my what's going on between those two :O

now there's a new idea for one of my next fanfics :D
    lol

4. alexa

alexa Witness

I Love the thread name:lol::lol:! hahah you guys are so funny looool
    I love FFland... give me some cool links for them...? (not to hard cause I'm knew in appreciate slash (I hope is the correct word) stories..so be kind:rolleyes:

in the 1st picture Ryan face looks so CUTEEEE! :adore:ADORABLE!:adore:

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any fanfics about these two yet, alexa. There are only like 5 or 6 of us that ship it. :lol: I keep meaning to write something for them, but I haven't done it yet. When I do, it'll probably be of the fluffy, not-quite-in-a-relationship-yet variety. :p

Yep, that's the right word. :)

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hmm i just got hit by the idea of sequel to my brand new fanfic...
    but first thing first
    i must watch them both pretty close to make an adequate fanfic

7. alexa

alexa Witness

When YOU GUYS finished writing, please post the links here!? because I certainly gonna read them ... but maybe loool I will not understand the half of the story :lol::lol::lol: but the good thing is that certainly I will understand perfectly the other half:guffaw::guffaw:

can anyone tell me what is the true meaning of slash?:confused: I know it says to gay couples but my dictionary (loool) says that in Portuguese "slash" is something like "secondary" is not the first/main but it also serves.:brickwall: or something like that:guffaw:

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I'm liking the idea of this ship :adore: It will certainly give me a reason to watch the new season in September. I will admit that Walter and Ryan have had some of the best scenes this season :)

according to Wikipedia, and yes I know not to take everything that is said there to be correct :) Slash was originally restricted to stories in which male media characters were involved in an explicit adult relationship as a primary plot element, it is now often used to refer to any fan story containing a pairing between same-sex characters, although many fans distinguish the female-focused variety as a separate genre commonly referred to as femslash. Interestingly most slash writers are hetrosexual females.

Here is the link for those that want more info.