The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Mother Nature,

85 - 90 degrees in Central Massachusetts! :wtf: It's September 4th.! :wtf: :scream: Don't you think that's a little hot for this time of year. :eek:

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Apparently the answer is No :guffaw:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To the hospital: When are you going to call? The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow and yet you have until 9pm tonight to call and tell me what time it is? That's crazy! :scream: I have other kids to take care of too! I have to make plans, we don't live down the street! Call soon!

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

To____: Thanks for the amazing week! I didn't expect that it'd be so much fun :D. And 'George' and 'Waterbody' were to funny..the never got why we called them like that :lol:. *hugs y'all*
    To M: It made me smiling to see you being crazy and happy again. I know it was damn hard for you but you may not forget him...
    To school and MB: I don't want to see you tomorrow!!

5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Mom: Okay, fine, I'm not sorry. I don't think I ever will be. It was supposed to be a joke, but like hlaf the other things I say, and you took it the wrong way, which you tend to do more than you think. And while I realize saying that you were lazy was rude, you didn't have to overreact the way you did. Yes, I realize you do work full time, I go to school full time, too. You get home at five forty-five. I don't get a free minute until eight-fifteen. Two of my classes are college classes and I'm still two years away from graduating high school, and then I go play volleyball, and in between I take care of your son and do my homework. So I'm sorry I don't do the dishes as often as you like. I do not appreciate it though when you get mad at me for calling you lazy when you wont sit up on the couch to turn on the light (believe me, all you have to do is sit up and you'll be able to reach it) when it is no more than a foot away from you, or getting the remote off the ground so that you don't have to roll over on the couch. It's re-freaking-diculous.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To friend: I thought we wouldn't go through this again, but apparently I can't seem to get the picture....Why do you always immediately make plans with your boyfriend (that you see EVERY FREAKING SECOND) while we're rarely doing something? So you can go ahead and get rid of me? But you're the only girlfriend I have pretty much, so I just have to take it I guess...

To other friends: Why would you not take the time to call me when one of you is in the hospital? You won't even answer your own freaking phone....let alone bother to tell me she's in the ER. How come all of you were there, but neglected to tell me? You can forget me telling you ANYTHING that's going on in my life. I'm so sick of this crap. I guess I've been demoted to the "people that think they're our friends and we don't like them, but we invite them to eat with us in big groups so they'll feel better" group. Why do I even waste my time with you people? Thank God I have one true friend left. No matter how PMSy I get he's still there, and honestly right now I don't know what I would do without him, because I don't have anyone else... AGH! I'm so mad!!!!!

UGH!

To school: All of you is ok except for the public speaking class. Shouldn't a person who used to be a theatre major not be nervous in a class like that? Well thanks, teach. You're just fantastic.

7. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

To work: I'm tired of you! I hope you can get yourself done without me! i'm leaving you. you're on your own now!

8. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

To MB: Sorry but what did you take this morning??? I should just 'procure' a boyfriend to be more chilled?? Hello what was that. You can't just take some one and say 'Oh well that's my boyfriend'. I felt much better before I got you to know. You've really got me down...I didn't expect the whole stuff you did to me and my friends of you.
    To D: Glad you're back from Australia. Man we had such a good time this evening. and yeah the idea with the dictionary is hilarious :lol:.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Dude...seriously, why would you do that? You're a jerk and everybody thinks so. You used to be cool, but whatever is going on (maybe it's your nagging wife?) with you is really beginning to affect everyone else. It's all going to come down on you if you're not careful. And I'm going to be the one to do it too. Lead by example. Treat others as you would have them treat you. Any of that sounding familiar or helpful?? :wtf:

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Why do people not say thanks anymore? I mean you do something nice for them, and get what nothing. On the same shopping trip, people do not move for you anymore, you always have to squash into a tiny space to let them through, people are so rude and erghly horrible nowadays.

And why are train tickets so expensive? Seriously, I'm poor, I can't afford it :(

And finally, why do drivers like to drive 40 mph in a 60 zone, GRRRRF

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

To E: I really dont believe you. You cant just be our friend for a whole year then just spring something like that on us out of nowhere. You've lied before and I dont think this time is any different. Maybe the rest of them are gulliable but Im not. And if you are telling the truth then it was dumb of you to not tell us in the first place.

To homework: Die! Please!

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

OK, need to rant.

To school: First of all, let's just go over my past, oh, three days. Dude who started the shakespeare club, you're freakishly awesome and I look forward to doing a play with you, but you've got some problems. #1 - you picked the 2nd worse possible day to hold this. Simple psychology - the people who are more likely to do this will be the ones in artistic activities like choir. Tuesdays are choir days. If you want more than two people, move the day. Second, when people think shakespeare, they don't think of high school gangs. Sorry to disappoint, but your script would be better for classes, not a theatrics group.
    Second, why the hell would there be a course meeting in the middle of third block? Lunch OK, block 4 or 1 why not, but THIRD block? Ugh. Please don't put me through that again.
    On that note - gym teacher, you're wonderful and I wouldn't have anyone else for a teacher, but when there's a meeting that "all the teachers are supposed to know about", it would be considerate for you guys to at least wait up. Going on a run to the park and ditching me isn't fun, especially when you don't know how to get to the park.

*sigh*

Media class & English class - I love you. You save me.

13. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To The liars I've come across: Why are you lying...it makes no sense to me,if your going to lie then be smart about it,once your caught it ends up that you hurt yourself along with other people.It's better to be honest instead of lying,people can play along for only so long,I refuse to let them believe the lie and set it straight.Hate me for it then go ahead,just next time you lie make sure it's not to someone I know.

To K: I know it was you,I only said it to you,I agreed with you,that was all.The fac that I've known you so long and know what you do,it doesn't hurt me anymore it just makes me mad as Hell.okay her kid is cute,yes,he is,but if you want to start drama with the dad then I don't need the mama drama literally,I'll still tlak with you caus ewere friends but kid come on....we can't keep living like this.

To Her Mom: How could you do it,after my mom gave you the help,now because of you we can't pay the bills completely.Do you think we can keep living like this,hello you idiot,I was there when she did it.Yet you couldn't help us one bit.How can you sit there and have a smile knowing now we are struggling,but your so perfect hate is such a strong word,a very strong word so I won't use it,I dislike you deeply,it's not right,I hopew your happy with the pain you've made,because fo you it's how it's going to be.All the tears between my mom and I....I can't stand it anymore,you come back to us for help I'll be sure she says no....

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To self
    WTF am I supposed to do with all of this mess in my head **** head?!

To new job
    Make the next introduction day more interesting!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

To my employees: Do you honestly get paid to sit on your fat *** while I do all the work and get no thanks for it? Why are you getting paid more simply because you tell me what to do.

To my lovely dog: Why would you chew my $150 shoes from Nordstrom, the shoes I've never worn. Do you hate me? I only forgot to feed you once or twice so eat my shoe?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.