The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To work - Seriously do we have to be that hot we can barely work because of the head and yes i know its mcdonalds but still the air con was bust and sounded like a boat and now its fixed and we are still dying and wearing horrible new uniforms.

And secondly, can you please use the speaker phone, its not a hard task and there is signposts but it pisses us drive thru people to hell and back when you drive straight past and say you didn't see it.... well did you see the other people stop at it!

To Life - FINALLY you are doing a good thing and made me have the best text message convo last night witha guy who i haven't seen in a while, just please let it be a good thing you've done and not just a random moment.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, so last Monday, after your weekend off, you called in *sick* which made the rest of us shorthanded and have to work harder and made one of us have to stay late on our early day to cover for you.

Now tomorrow you aren't coming in because...let me get this straight...you got knocked down at the Brickyard? Knocked down? By a little boy with a chair?? And you hurt your back?

My goodness. I guess the rest of us can take over for you again and I don't really need time in the morning to complete my reports and I don't really need that time in the afternoon to prepare my materials for the meeting the next morning. Even tho I'm already working 46 hours this week, I'm sure I can squeeze in a few more to cover your sorry *$$.

I just can't WAIT to find out why you can't come in NEXT Monday!! :rolleyes:

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

to my co-worker: I suggest you don't snap at me again when I ask you to do your job. Yes you are the only one cooking but it's not so easy on assembly when you are bing pokey. Step it up or get out this is a fast paced business and if you can't handle it try somewhere else.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

To Co-worker: I'm excited to see you tomorrow but I so shouldn't be. :| Haha oh well, you make work funny. But I hope you have lessons. :S

To Miley Cyrus: Your music is so fun to dance to. :wtf:

To Mom: We better have tacos tomorrow, please. :p You said we could tonight but we had to have lamb instead, and you know I don't eat it.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

To the rude people at the zoo: Come on, let the kids look at the animals too! Don't just stand there and stand there and stare at the animals and not move for the kids! It's rude! As adults you should know better and be more curteous! :scream:

To the people who honk their horn at me while I'm walking: Do you think it's hilarious to do that? To make me jump? How freaking rude!

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

To work: I'm so glad that I went to work today. I find out by, FINALLY, being copied on an email that coporate has scheduled me to go to Wisconsin to do training and be trained with the new book they bought. It's really nice that they have just planned all of this without consulting me. :rolleyes: I know I have no life, but I do have to make arrangements. I do have a dog to take care of and not to mention that my department and staff need to be prepared for me to be gone. Now my GM doesn't want me to go next week because her and her husband (the other GM) will be on vacation, so it looks like it will be the next week. Oh and then I guess the decided how much of the production my staff will be doing and do I know they made that decision, no!!!!!!!

And my GM thinks this will be good, my staff will get more hours. Well, that's great, but where's the more pay. I mean this is the third book you've made me responsible for and you still haven't given me more money for the other one. Now you want me to worry about this one too? With the same amount of money? Boy, I get to make you and your husband look great so you can make those tens of thousands of dollars in bonuses every year. Lets see between you and your husband I bet you pull in at least a half a million every year.

And yet you complain you have no money. Really? Lets see: you live in a million dollar home, have a vacation home, you drive a Lexus, he drives a Mercedes (oh, that's right he bought it used), you steal from this company by expensing everything you buy by claiming it's dealer gifts! Puhleeezze, you two never see dealers and you're buying them purses and shoes and clothes? Right. 98% of the dealers are men and you're buying them these things? :rolleyes:

But I will be stuck doing all this for the same amount of money, because with this economy where am I going? I'm stuck and you know it! :scream: Or am I?

7. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

OK. This is me starting to whine, and be prepared because is going to get looooong.

First of all, since today I am officially homeless. I got kicked out of my house and I have no f****g where to go. I have two weeks to find myself another place to live and I don't know if I can do that, because rent is too big, and here I was paying virtually nothing. But, there you go. Without suffering you can't get on with life, although I wouldn't mind the suffering part to be gone. I have been crying for the last 4 maybe 5 hours, and now I am better, I have decided that I will pull this off and I will keep my head high, and try my best not to let this minor set back to kill everything I do. My job is the best that I can possibly ask for, my colleagues are wonderful, my boss is a genius, I love my job and I am focused on not letting anything, and I mean anything interfere with what I have to do. I need to move on and I definitely, I just need will and some money which I will make by working my ass off every second I am in the office. God bless!

8. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Ok here's mine....
    If you are driving where the speed limit is 55, then you need to be going at least 55 AAH!! I am sick and tired of getting behind people doing 45 or 50 in a 55. If it is pouring down rain I can see slowing down a bit, but when the road is clear and the sun is shining you need to go the speed limit. When I'm on my way home from a long day of 1st graders, I want to get home and eat something and lay down. Going under the speed limit is not helping me accomplish that!!!

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Good luck finding a new place, miss blue. :)

Work: Please please don't give me a hard time if I want to quit. I found a job that suits me so much more than.. the breaddepartment in a supermarket. I'm a DVD/Music LOVER and it is so cool to be able to work with that.

Grandma: Do not like bycicling to you. Pick me up with your car. 'Cause it's pretty far.

10. MelC

MelC Police Officer

dear stupid Internet Explorer....

why the hell do you restart after i type a huge rant here and was about to post! arghhh... it's very frustrating to reconstruct a rant, you know! :scream::rolleyes:

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To GMX mail: Are you kidding me? Did you wanna spoil my almost perfect weekend?? I've been waiting for this mail from him all week - just to find it in the spam folder today?? I NEVER look at the spam mails and normally only delete them when there are again about 50 of them (which is just as annoying btw), I don't even know why I looked at that folder today, could as well not have done it and I'd have been waiting even longer, getting angry at my boyfriend and accusing him AGAIN, damnit I don't believe it!

To D.: Can't wait till youre back... just hope you'll behave in Tenerife, I know I should trust you but it's hard, I'm sorry for that, it's probably unfair but I can't change it - it's just cuz I care so much about you...

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Fever: Please go away. It's quite uncomfortable. :(

To water at work tomorrow: Can you please be warm? I really don't feel like swimming in freezing water. Even with a fever, although I'm sure it'll be gone by tomorrow.

To New Moon: HA! I finished reading you. I thought I never would. Now I just need to get around to Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. :|

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To horse: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, but I can't make it undone. It was unfair, I shouldn't have freaked out like that no matter how angry I was, it wasn't right. I regret it now, I really do, and I promise it won't happen again. :(

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to stupid people on campus: the university lets us have the cannon for graffiti. they didnt have to keep it around all these years, but they did. why do you have to spray paint the trees when you go to paint the cannon? thats just stupid. you could poison and kill the tree. just paint the cannon and move on!

to the fly in my living room: stop landing on me! every time you do i swat you away, yet you forget 2 seconds later and try to land on me again. your memory span cant be that short!!

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

To Windows Vista:

I HATE YOU! If you're supposed to be so much better than XP, how come you're so crappy???? And why are they making XP unavailable to people now? Because they hate innocent people like me. That's why.
    GRRRRR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.