The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

To the nasty bastards (yes it's you wasps again)
    I tried to sleep last night but you lot kept flying around my room, I had to sleep on the couch because of you.
    I'm going to the shop tomorrow and buying an insecticide to kill you all!!

2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Note to self:

It's called BALANCE. You might want to try it sometime. It can't be all work, it can't be all other responsibilities.

Also, You may want to try communicating when you have an obligation and something comes up, 'cause right now the only thing you're excelling at is pissing people off.

/Oh, and BTW, Robotnik22 If I were you, I'd call an exterminator, 'cause if the wasps are in your room like that incessantly, chances are that they're either nesting in your wall or right outside your window with easy access to get into the house. I've heard enough horror stories about people having those type of unwelcome friends crashing in their house, and it's not fun at all. Good luck, 'cause I hate those little six-legged sting happy buggers.

3. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I have a suggestion Get something that will poison them it is the best way to get rid of them or call an exterminator

Hey Shytownmofo WHERE are you from in Chicago I live in Westchester always like to meet people from my area OF Chicago

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  4. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Ahh, Killer, another Chitown area native. I'm actually just a mile or so over the Indiana border, in East Chicago, which is just west of Gary. However, All my life I've claimed Chicago, 'cause we get all the Chitown TV and Radio, and all the attitudes are very Chicago. I always get mad when people call me a Hoosier, because even though I'm in that damn state...well...I'm from Chicago.

Welcome aboard and it's good to meet another Chitown native.

5. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Thanks for the suggestion, I was actually going to get an insecticide to kill wasps but forgot to :).

6. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

O.K. My rant for the day is LAZY people who REFUSE TO GET OFF THEIR BUTTS and help clean the house I'm NOT a HOUSEMAID to you so get up and DO SOMETHING to help me Thanks

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

next monday is an anniversary i always dislike - it'll be 15 years this year since the disappearance/presumed death of one of my musical heroes (even though he couldn't actually play a note, he was one of the coolest people in any band ever), so i'm always a bit sad on that day. and just to make it an all round fun day, it will also be the day of the funeral of one of my oldest friends. fantastic. i don't know what i feel about her dying - we were best best friends in school, between ages about 9 and 17, but after that we drifted, and we kind of lost contact almost altogether about 3 years ago. the last time i saw her was (i think) her wedding about 5-6 years ago (i did a reading). it's a really sad one, she was 32 and died the night before her baby's 2nd birthday. but on the other hand it feels really distant, it's so long since i even spoke to her (apart from her ringing me a month or so ago to say she was dying).

also my dad will be doing the funeral (he married her and buried her dad so it's a bit of history there) which in a way makes me feel better - at least i'll know someone there - but on the other hand makes me feel worse, because he will expect me to be a certain way and i don't know if i will/can. hmm...

so yeah, please send me nice thoughts next monday.... and a few strong drinks too!

that wasn't really a rant was it? i think it was may qualify for can't say out loud though...

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To whoever,

I'm sick of it. I am routinely getting booted from the internet on a Windows Vista machine and a Windows 7 machine (that is only a month old!) while being able to get right on with a Windows '98 IE6 machine! This sucks! There are a great (and growing fast!) number of websites that just won't work with this combination. It's not only the oldest computer but the farthest from the router and it works when the closer, newer ones don't. :scream: The damn help and support screens suck! Everything I click on send me in about 20 different ways to the same stupid screen telling me that it can't even find the network that the old computer is currently hooked up to! :scream: My sanity is very low to begin with and getting worse!

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Seriously? You are upset because I went to lunch with the new employee yesterday but a YEAR ago I didn't go to lunch with you?? :wtf: And I didn't TAKE her to lunch, we just went together. I can't even remember your first day a year ago, let alone why we may or may not have gone to lunch together. Sheesh.

And then you complained that no one did anything for your anniversary. They don't do anything for ANY of us! Cripes, grow up, woman!

But maybe, just maybe, no one "celebrated" your anniversary because you do things like you did today....taking over three hours to do one simple training module and only waiting on ONE customer in that time frame. :rolleyes:

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

To the students in my "group".

I was sick a couple of days last week, and I even told H about it. She knew that I was sick, and I would come back as soon I felt better. Today, I talked to L and she thought I had made an interruption of studies, just because I didn't show up those days. H, I told you that you would tell the others in our group about my illness. Was it really that hard?

You knew we had to prepare together for the series of seminars, the first one is now on friday. But you decided to let me out and work without me. Preparing without me. Great! Fantastic teamwork, and I have to work with you in quite a long time (10 weeks). It will be impossible as you will probably let me out again, and just assume things without even asking me.

Over and out!

11. tootes

tootes Rookie

Dear Mr E..
    I said to you yesterday that i couldn't come to maths this lunch because i was going ice-skating with my PE group at the start of lunch till 4th period & that i would get the extra work i was meant to do in maths this afternoon because i would be back for your lesson. Did you listen.. NO !! Instead you gave me a 15 minute lecture on the importance of coming to you at lunch because there is no point in you entering me for 2 exams if i've only learnt the stuff for the 1 i'm meant to be doing this year. I've been practically every lunch for like 5 weeks when the other people that are doing it hardly ever bother to turn up & you don't say a word to them. Its no as if 1 hour is gonna make a difference & i told you i wouldn't be coming. Anyway, after you actually let me speak i reminded you about the ice skating and you had another rant at me for wasting time this lesson :eek: I was quite happy to get on with what i was supposed to be doing but you wouldn't even let me in the class for like 20 minutes !! When i finally was let in the stupid class all we did was play games (not that i'm complaining about this ;)) so i hardly missed anything important. To make it just that little bit better i then had to tell you that i wouldn't be able to come for a few days because i have to go to drama at lunch to rehearse for our practical exam that’s on tuesday. Yeeeeesh.. tomorrow's lesson is sure to be fun !! :scream::lol:

Dear Katie..
    Yes i mean you.. the girl typing to herself. :p I know you’re excited about your birthday but please try to sleep tonight.. falling asleep in science was not a good move today, even if we were watching an incredibly boring film about a telescope & it was only for like 30 seconds because you got a thump on the arm by your 'so called' best friend !! (very effective way of waking up :lol:)
    So, just try & keep the excitement to a normal level & not that of a 5 year old !! haa' :)
    Oh' & under no circumstances look for your presents !! You have been warned ;) x

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Dave...

Don't you get pissy with me. You may be 12 years my senior, but that doesn't mean I'll to hesitate to tell you when your drinking borders on "unhealthy"... or when it steps right over the "unhealthy" line and tumbles head-over-heals into "distressing" territory.

Whenever I go out to the bars with the others, I try to stop them on their 4th or 5th hard drink. They have limits that they unfortunately forget all about after they've already pushed themselves right up to the edge. You have limits too. What makes you think you're so special that you shouldn't be treated as though you have limits too?

I'm not gonna tip-toe around the fact that we've ALL heard you hurling your guts out in the upstairs bathroom after you've had way too much in way too short a time. Do you care that you're making yourself sick? Do you care that you're on a cocktail of medication that probably shouldn't be mixed with more than one shot of hard liquor, let alone 6, 8, 10, etc? Do you care that your wife and children have to watch you do this to yourself? Do you care that you're supposedly trying to get yourself well, but this drinking is dragging you in the exact opposite direction of where you want to be headed?

Do you care about anything anymore? Are you trying to care... at all? Can you even remember what caring feels like?

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Don't you just love when your own mother tells you that in order to live in her house I must clean after whole family to earn my food? I must've missed that concept of "home"!

14. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

My rant for the day To those who care I am tired of being treated as a doormat/punching bag Please do not treat me as if I am 2 years old I am an adult since I was 18 and would like to be treated as such thanks

15. tootes

tootes Rookie

*grrrrr* What is the point of mock exams ?! :wtf: I have to take them again next year & don't get any credit for doing well on the them !!
    But i'm still being forced to spend my sunday night revising for them.. I have English (which i don't mind doing) & RE (the worst lesson in the whole world) tomorrow. :shifty:
    To make the thought of them that little bit more appealing we have been reminded constantly by every single teacher for the past month that we need to be revising. Fair enough, but.. the school website hasn't been working all week so the only thing we can do to revise is to read through 2 years worth of RE work *yippeeee* :scream:
    I'm off to rant about the pointless-ness of it all to some poor unseuspecting family members & possibly the neighbours as the walls are so damn thin !! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.