The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To certain people:

Not everything is or has to be about you. Stop thinking the world revolves around you and that every conversation has to be about you. Honestly it gets annoying and no one wants to go round and round with someone who is so narcissistic.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Dearest Mother Nature,

Enough with the snow already, I'd love for you to heat up and give me some sun to melt all of this snow and ice and warm the place up a bit, I've had enough with your sub zero temperatures over the past few weeks, time for some nice weather please? Kthnx?

3. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Boss,

You are a dips..t. You said you would pay me a bonus before Christmas but never did. You said you would sort me out last week but you never did.

I TOLD you my heating is broken but I can't afford to get it fixed, and all you do is tell me to 'have a good weekend'? Yeah, sure, while I'm freezing my butt off in my own house! You should NOT have to see your own breath INDOORS!!!

You're going to pay me by the end of the week. So help me god!! I worked my a$$ off for you last year, I earned that bonus!!

Seriously pissed off,

E.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the people who own me..

I hate your rules. You suck. I hope in your next life you're struggling to get through day to day financially.

5. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

To The Absolutely Disgusting People Who Protested at Jean Biden's Funeral -

The United States of America is a country that prides itself on the Constitution and basic freedoms such as freedom of speech. However, for you absolutely PATHETIC group of animals who protested against Vice President Biden and President Obama at Mrs. Biden's funeral is absolutely inexcusable. How dare you show up with signs proclaiming that "God Hates Biden" and "Jean Biden is in Hell"? I don't care what your political stance is, this was a day of mourning for the family and friends of Mrs. Biden. There are times and places to protests, but a funeral!? I'm very glad I was working today, because I would be in jail right now.

Rest in Peace, Mrs. Biden, and my thought goes out to the family and friends of the matriarch of the Biden family.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'd be with you, too. That is just disgusting. Hmmm, maybe we should show up at funerals for their friends and family with the same type of signs and see how they like it. Oh they'd cry foul, for sure! :rolleyes:

I don't care if you agree with someone's views or not, you just don't do that at a wake or funeral.

7. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I so agree each person has their own view of the political system BUT!!!!!!! their is a time and place to reveal that AND A MEMORIAL SERVICE IS NOT THAT PLACE!!!! but that is my rant!!!! thx for listening!!!

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

let me guess, it was the westboro baptist church wasnt it? can they really not find anything else to do with their time?

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

If that was a church, they should be asking themselves what God think of them doing a protest with just hateful signs at a funeral. :wtf:

See if God hates you and you'll be spending eternity in hell? Morons! :rolleyes:

10. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Well put !!!

11. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

You got it. And apparently not. Ugh. Pathetic pieces of trash. Delaware is a really small state, and probably 8 or 9 out of 10 people love the Bidens. Man, I'm surprised no one took a swing at them. I certainly would have had I not been working today. It's really a sad day for us, and that just totally ruined my day. And the cowards don't even have the courage to show their faces. Not to mention that they wear the US flag draped around their waist, that's so disrespectful. But I'm angry enough, ugh!

/rant over for now.

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

this is what they are known for, i think they mostly protest soldiers funerals saying god is "punishing" america for whatever. theyve tried to come into canada to protest a few times because we allow gay marriage so bad things happen to us (like the young man who was decapitated on a greyhound bus) but they were not allowed in the country. i have never heard of them doing anything good or worthwhile in the community, shouldnt that be what a church is about?

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The protest soldier's funerals too? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Doesn't sound like a church to me, more like a cult.

14. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

They ARE more like a cult. Most of the members are actually members of the leader, Fred Phelps' family, either his kids or sons in law.

They say that America is too "sinful" because we're so "Liberal" on things like Homosexuality and women's rights etc., and that Soldiers dying, as well as most natural disasters are God's punishment for this.

As far as I know, they don't do any charitable works in the community, they just are against any other church or religion, anyone who doesn't hate gay people, and will protest anything gay related.

They run websites like "godhatesfags.com" and "priestsrapeboys.com"

They've actually been banned from entering the UK. I don't know if that includes commonwealth countries like Canada and Australia for their views and protests. Also, actually, most other evangelical groups don't like them and consider them to be a cult.

It's hard to believe that they have been around since 1955, and that Fred Phelps was a member of the Civil Rights Movement. IMO, it would be nice if they could lose Tax exempt status, but that would cause a lot of problems.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To make use of my new smilie (Thanks Speedy)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

What the he!! was that! :scream:

I just spent the last half hour being able to get the Internet on a Windows 7 machine and a Windows '98 machine but not on a Windows Vista machine. I couldn't even find the router. :wtf: I don't even know what I did beyond opening the side. Nothing was loose. Turn on the computer with it still opened and I can finally get back on. I'm lost here!

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.