The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

To friends
    thanks for not inviting me of course even though i was the one that mentioned it i OBVIOUSLY didnt want to go.
    And thank you also for reminding me that i get a bad grade in everything no it is not a curse i am just thick but of course you wouldnt know how that feels because you get hysterical when you get 1 question wrong, and for gods sake will you stop going on abot how great you are at everything in school i get it you are smart at everything i am a f***ing short,fat,man retard. Thanks for making me feel better :shifty: :scream:
    URRRR friends sometimes.

To self - stop getting crappy grades. B's and C's are not going to get you into sixth form.

To parents - Stop saying im going to **** ***** school because it is down the road and i wouldnt have to get up early and go 2 a school 20 miles away YOU made me move. i want to stay at my school and besides i will never get into that school anyway.

also it is BLOODY freezing in here not really a rant but it is:p

2. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Also

Thats happens to me too it is really annoying I have done way more posts than it says

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Speaking of the number of posts. Some of them do not count. I am not sure about all threads, but I know that posts in the members's lounge don't count. Not in most threads anyway. Which means if you have 1000 posts, and replies in 10 threads in Members' Lounge, you will still only have 1000 posts. It might be similar in other parts of this forum. I am still new (and learning), so I might not be the most reliable member here. But I know that what I wrote about Member's Lounge earlier is true.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  4. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

lol that my be why i post LOADS in the members lounge :lol: thanks for the info

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

@ Vildis (and the rest): You're right. As far as I know (but I'm pretty sure of it) post count is only disabled in the Member's Lounge. Also, maybe the server needs some time to adjust your post count.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

rapid cycling: just bloody stop please. thanks.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thank you, A******* Airlines for ripping apart the zipper on my suitcase. It was nice of you to tape it all up, but thanks for not 'covering' a zipper. :rolleyes::rolleyes: No, really, that's ok, I just now have to go and buy a NEW suitcase so I can get home. Don't worry, I have the money for it. :rolleyes:

Oh by the way, I've taken a picture of my useless suitcase with the tape and keeping the receipt of the new one I buy, so if this happens again, you will COVER not just the zipper, but the WHOLE damn bag.

8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I hate to be grown-up? Is it too late to go back to being a kid?

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Posts in Members' Lounge are not added to your post count. So people wouldn't come here just to spam or play games in those threads to raise post count.

If you have trouble with your post count, AntonyF is one to PM/email about it.

Personally, I don't mind if some posts are missing. back in the old days, posts in Misc were not added to your post count but it changed after some board update.

Ranking system

It's been posted several times in QSF-forum, just search the old topics and you can find answer to many things. Even tho now you got your answer here. Also, learning to use "search" is very useful to find these things. I know that question is answered many, many, many times.
    I do wonder why isn't in FAQ, it used to be.

10. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

rant to my schoolmates: I like it when my work is totally ignored, you say it's great, draws the attention etc. but when it comes to having it done we can never do it because of stupid problems that are not even ours :( it's like I'm appreciated only in theory, feels great for sure...I'm sorry for thinking in other dimensions of creating, designing, but I want people to recognize it, to remember it, not just walk by without a single look. And this needs better means! I'm tired of being put aside because I'm simply not able to think in black and white, I'm sad because those people get to shine who didn't put their full hearts in it, who see it as a work and not as a piece of themselves, their imagination that they can show to others...:(
    I like it when people are fascinated by what I did, so I won't give my name to something I didn't even enjoy, sorry.

to A: you always want us to support you, to understand you, but I always feel you have a knife behind your back, ready to stab one of us:shifty:

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

To the person who keeps cutting our phone lines at work -
    Seriously, stop. It was kind of fun the first time because we didn't have to do anything. But after you have done it three of four times, we are all worried that you are doing it so that you can rob us and we can't call out to the police. I should not have to be scared to go to my job every night.

To R, the security guy at work -
    Thanks, by the way, for leaving us while all of that was happening. I was already freaked out enough and then you had to tell me you were going to dinner. Saying that "if I felt uncomfortable to hide, or that if someone came in and captured Josh and I to give them whatever they wanted", did not help me feel any better about the whole situation.

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Look, Nana, you've told me the story of Aunt Pam's birth at least half a dozen times now. I know that you were technically dead for a few moments and I know that the doctor revived you. I know that you had a NDE in which you saw a vision of a bright light and a hand reaching towards you, only to withdraw a moment later followed by a voice telling you that it wasn't your "time".

I don't doubt that this experience was very real and moving to you. I REALLY don't. The difference is that I don't accept the same cause that you do, and I don't interpret it the same way you do. I know you see it as evidence of God. I do understand that. And I've let you fix your eyes on mine and tell me very pointedly that this is proof that God does exist. I've let you do this repeatedly. But I'm getting sick of it now.

I do not in any way mean to belittle your experience, though I'm sure that's what you think I'm doing, but it's not persuasive to me in terms of proving the existence of a deity, specifically the Abrahamic, Judeo-Christian, Biblical deity. I'm not saying you didn't have a transformative experience. I'm saying that I don't agree with what you believe was the cause of the experience. Can't you allow me my own interpretation? Can't the experience mean just as much to you, even though not everyone agrees with you about its cause?

I don't want to be proselytized to anymore. I respect your right to believe in the divine. Please respect my right to lack belief in the same.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh joy! Thank you! You are going to start matching our 401K contributions again?? And raises are back on the table for 2010??? Wow...things must really be improving around here.

Oh wait...where will the money for this come from? Ohhhh...I see. From the salaries of the people you "let go" last month? Screw it. You just want to look good on paper, but you didn't make any money. You aren't on the rebound. You just "let go" employees who have worked for you for over 20 years and are trying to make us think that we are looking good when all you're doing is reallocating their salaries to other places. That really, really stinks.

Oh, and you...yeah, you. The one a customer once called a lazy, fat ass. You really are, you know that? How the HELL can you lecture other people about good customer service and then just SIT THERE and tell some guy you "can't do anything" to help him? And you don't even OFFER to help him at all. Nothing. So he came back over to us and WE filled out his papers for him and then took them out to the car for him and he thanked us so much and said we're always so nice but that you were a jerk. And you're OUR boss? That really, really stinks too.

Karma, man. It's coming around for all of you.

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to classmates: it is really sad and speaks volumes of your character (or lack there of) that you are willing to stab your fellow classmates in the back in order to get ahead. and you probably shouldnt bitch and moan about how much you hate the teachers, and make racist comments about them, on a public forum such as facebook. you never know what will come around and bite you in the ass. all i know is i am glad my pets will not have the misfortune of having you as a veterinarian.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Boss:

I'd rather be a slow worker than the mega B you are. You wonder why we're not team players, because you you're a freakin psycho path

Dear person on other websites..

Will you stop accusing me of starti rumours and having multiple screennames. I don't have an IMBD account and you have more screennames than IBM..why don't you go outside and a take A DEEEEEP breath and realize there's a whole world out there instead of focussing on a TV actor, obsessing about his personal life and while you're at it, stop obsessing about me and the things I post. It's creepy, really. Amusing too, but still thoroughly annoying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.