The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeniks

jeniks Police Officer

Re: The NCIS Thread!

While I can totally respect an actor's desire to leave, I really enjoyed her character. The character interaction is what makes NCIS great. arghhh....
    Totally upset about it! I'm just hoping they don't throw whats-her-whos-it in to replace her....you know the woman who was in a few episodes over the season and who was in CSI's "Justice is Served". I'm seriously not sure i'll be able to watch NCIS next season which bums me out as I've been following it since it first aired. It will be interesting to see how things pan out with Ari, though. I really hope that they allow Gibbs to resolve everything once and for all. They can't ignore it and I sincerly hope they don't keep the storyline in the background (as they did when Gibbs was searching the database for Ari for forever). This has totally got to have Gibbs on vendetta...he personally gets shot, the dude who worked with Ducky has never been seen from again and now he kills Kate. Ari had better go down and soon! (really, I'm a pacifist). arghhh!!!

2. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I think they are looking for a new character (female) to replace her.

I too am upset that she left, even if it was the actor's decision to leave. Interesting to me she was so intent on leaving she was willing to break her contract.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll miss her a lot too. I had heard rumblings that they were killing someone off the show, but I had no idea that it would be her. I actually figured she would be the least likely to go. Hopefully, the new character will have good chemistry with the others, b/c I agree, I love the character interactions on the show.

On a different note, the woman who plays Abby was featured in the most recent Entertainment Weekly on their Must List as an "up and comer". They had a nice little blurb about her and the show. It was nice to see someone who has a smaller, but great, role get some recognition.

4. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Yes, Abby is a great character. I was worried at first it would be her, but then WHO WOULD ACTUALLY DO ALL THE WORK. :D

I really thought it would be McGee.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That's kinda who I thought it would be too.....and I like McGee so much. Especially his scenes with Abby.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

NCIS News in the new issue of TV Guide

Mark Harmon's Agent Gibbs will get a new boss - and a lot more - when Lauren Holly joins NCIS this fall. The Picket Fences veteran will play Gibbs' former fling and NCIS director Jenny Shephard for a six-episode arc starting in September. Expect tension to build as the twosome try to keep their past a secret while hunting for...
    SPOILER

v

v

...the terrorist who killed Agent Todd (Sasha Alexander) in May's season ender. "What is between us is very hot," Holly tells TV Guide. "All of a sudden I am back in his life in the role of an authority figure. I think there have to be sparks. How could I help it with Mark?"

Cat's Edit: Hey Dy, i just edited in some more spoilor space. Thankyou for adding some in the first place but it's really annoying to see te next message out of the corner of your eye and... lol.

7. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I'm looking forward to the start of the new season. I'm curious as to how everything plays out minus Kate. Can't wait to see how that new spoiler info plays out as well.
    Gibbs is my favorite character, so anything revolving around him is all good.

8. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

I didnt watch the season finale...So i hope they replay it.

9. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I'm sure they will. Not sure if I can watch it again. I'm still traumatized. :eek:

10. Gregies_Lady27

I read the I cant believe thread and read that...and OMGah! I was like WTF?! THEY KILLED KATE!???!! OMG THOSE PSYCHOS!!! But i should watch the season finle first...To tell the truth i just started watching this summer...Three episdoes and they have been AWESOME!!!

11. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Lauren Holly rocks. She can stay in the cast as long as she wants!!!

12. kati

kati Rookie

I'm also upset. I love Kate and Tony they are cute together and so funny.

13. Gregies_Lady27

Tony = <33! I love Dinozzo!

14. soph

soph CSI Level One

I miss my NCIS, they took it off before they got to the end of the season, and haven't seen any for weeks. They're copying the other channels treatment of CSI.

I can't wait to see the rest of the season.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope NCIS will be able to keep the lightheartedness (is that a word?) that sort of sets it apart from other shows. While it is serious at times, I love the interactions between the charaters (particularily those involving Tony...:)) I wonder how Tony will treat the new agent. While I don't want them to spend too much time actually dealing with the death of the agent at the end of last season, I also hope they don't skip over it completely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.