The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

All I will say is that Hodges was in "Leaving Las Vegas" and he was truely funny and I think you will like it.

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i didnt understand those wowds :(

like isnt a word Destiny i finished watching 5 minutes ago...im still at a lack for words. it was all in all an amazing ep, but david...WOW.
    "davey hodges" hehe
    i missed a line he said those__ girls...what was the word missing?
    i loved how he sat down. gris actually smiled at him, but the rest of the faces gris made at him i wasnt crazy about.
    college was a new begining :p
    sounds like he was a party guy. i wouldnt have placed him as one.
    i feel bad that he thinks that he and gris are close. it makes me sad. i think that of all the team, greg is really the one who i could see as maybe being his friend. it saddens me that he thinks that he and gris are close, cause gris just doesnt get him. they are similar in a way, as hermits.
    do you think that he bought the sweatshirt? or was it an old one. it looks in great shape, but where would one buy a williams aweatshirt in vegas?
    and why was david in ecklies office? im worried that the david bashers will have a field day on that. in the ep thred i only saw one negative comment, a few neutral and one or 2 positive, about david, seriously though, amazing scene. nice and long (relatively to david).
    i still think that he gained some weight. i like his shirt :p

3. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

i read somewhere that hodges is delusional thinking that grissom depends on him

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

welcome back alias.
    where did you read that?
    i think that he looks up to grissom. and wants gris to depend on him.

edited to add---im waiting for a reply on the ep thread regarding what david said about hampshire (?) girls, but im suspecting that he pulled a "room service" again (talking about women, even if he is gay. allthough--and i know that wearent supposed to talk much about his sexuality, but the situation calls for it--he may have not decided yet if he is gay, in college)

5. hodges_alias_47

either way ... griss is okay with hodges. the "crazy times" comment illustrates that.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

it does!
    im still wondering whats with those insane hampshire girls from amhurst.
    off topic--alias, when do you go back to school?

7. hodges_alias_47

i start around the week of 1/15

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

cool :)
    i transcribed the david scene from LLV. anyone want it? im going to bed now (i know, its early but im tired) if someone wants it i can put it up in the morning.

9. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

I loved the Hodges scene in "Leaving Las Vegas" Grissom was pretty nice to him. We also get to know a little more about his back ground. Undergrad at Williams, graduate school in San Diego, a bit of a wild man in college (or so he thought).

To answer Pabzi's question I think it was a new sweatshirt, he probaby got it online or maybe a friend sent it to him.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Totally off topic, but today at work I was bored. So I leaned back in my chair and let my gaze wander outside the window, watching the office building across the street, and what do I see? A guy who looked exactly like David!
    Thought that was more than reason enough to come back here.
    Haven't seen the new ep yet but I'm looking forward to seeing Hodges :D

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

people are om the tyhread!!!! YAY!!!
    about david being wild in college...i was soooo surprised. i so didnt place it on him. i cant rally see him having so much friends, maybe a few, but i feel like he knew everyone, drank, partied, pretty funny.

i never did get a reply about those amhurst girls. what are they like?

my personal opinion about his sexuality did not change, but im curious.

12. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

I still think maybe he just thought of himself as wild. I don't know why but I can picture him as as a highschool D&D sort of guy. Then when he got to college he changed all of that and started going to parties and stuff. As to the girls, well my opinion is that everyone experiments in college. ;)

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

yeah, i can see experimenting. a bit of all sorts of things, decide what right for him and go with it.
    what do you mean by that he thought he was wild? that maybe he wasnt?

14. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

What I mean is, I think he was wild in comparison to how he was in high school but I can't see him being wild in comparison to most college guys.

Wouldn't it be great though if when Grissom came back there was a scene where he talks to David about all the stories he heard about him while he was at Williams, and it turns out he really was a wild man.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

oh, that would definately be funny.
    i cant really see him being so wold...dnt know...as i said, and as you said, i guess yeah, as opposed to super-nerdy, he was wild.
    it would also be great if grissom went to taht bar and talked to "cookie" hehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.