The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

When Catherine said "the boys" my first thought was Nick and Greg, not Ray at all. Greg didn't get much time in the episode at all. I found it weird that he was working with Nick on the bomb parts, then just disappeared when Nick was presenting to the women.

2. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I have absolutely no idea what was said in that scene, because that was all I could think!

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

4. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Great screen caps, blackflag! I especially think that one with Sara in the middle would be great in the Naughty Picture Thread. :lol:

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Last week was nice to see our boys working together again. Nick looking all proud of his boyfriend taking those two guys out with the wooden board. It was so sweet. :lol:

There is a spoiler clip from the episode where Nick and Greg are in the standoff with Bieber's character and he says he will only talk to Stokes and Greg says to Nick "Don't even think about it." Such a Love moment! He doesn't want his man to get hurt or worse again.

6. waiting4summer

I watched the clip and thought the same thing!!! Don't make Greg mad Nicky!!!! ;)

7. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

I loved that moment in tonight's ep. I was disappointed Nick and Greg didn't interact that much tonight but I loved that scene.
    Nick's slight hesitation when Jason said he would only talk to him and Greg had no problem answering for him.

8. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

Not much interaction between the boys, but oh the scenes that are running through my brain right now, as I sit down to write my post ep. :)

9. waiting4summer

On the Greggo thread there's talk about why Greg is carrying a gun in this episode when he didn't last week. It's soooo easy to answer that question, however I would probably get chased back to this thread quickly if I entered the discussion.

Greg is carrying a gun this week because Nick was in danger. If someone's going to try to blow up his fella he's going to be armed and dangerous. :p

10. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Heh. I'll go with that. And I kinda want you to post that in the other thread. I like making people uncomfortable. Let's see them squirm. :lol:

11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

You should definitely post it :D I like that explanation best :D

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well that would be the reason in our world here, but in any case an explanation would have been nice. Yeah you post that elsewhere and some people would freak out that you even mentioned Nick and Greg together. Some are very sensitive to that subject.

I did like that for once Greg was driving Nick around. :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really enjoyed Greg in the drivers seat, very telling. Also loved his line to Nick: "Don't even think about it."

14. waiting4summer

I have to say that there was one scene I would have loved to have seen in Targets of Obsession -

I really wished that we could have seen Nick and Greg walking up to 'their' house, Nick reaching into the mailbox, sorting the mail and handing Greg a letter saying, "It's from your Mom, G."

<sigh>

15. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Hi all,

Its been ages since I have been on this site. Tell me is Catlover2x still writing Greg/Nick fiction (has there been an update to GSPD #8??). If so, where can I find it? Does the WMTDB site still active?