The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort #20 where you can discuss the awesome and breath-taking pairing of Nick and Greg! Enjoy.

Thread #19 can be found here:

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=711393#post711393

Thread #18 here: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55512

A few thread rules to remember:
    1) This is a PG-13 board, keep that in mind when commenting.
    2) It is required that ALL post have at least three lines consistently about Nick and Greg.

So, where were we my fellow lovers and lovettes? Ah, yes the flirting and touching! :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

Look at Nick's smile and Greg's eyes. If that's not love or at least heavy flirting? :devil:

Where are my manners? hands out cookies and milk. If your nice cocktails will be served later!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Oh yeh, cocktails. Wooo, :) i'll have a nice sex on the beach please. Yummy.. Anyway, onto Nick and Greg :) Yay for fort #20, let's get the Love party started...

I am soo loving the Nick/Greg photo's. Love photos all around..
    [​IMG]
    Nick/Greg= Love...

i posted this one the other day, but I love how Greg is looking at Nick in both these two.

[​IMG]

Sexy looks.

*sips sex on the beach* yummy.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
  4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

So good to see thread #20! Show how much the love is loved! :lol: Also how much we've grown and the fact we can still find topics to discuss with no new episodes... Yep Greg is a genius and Nick loves him. They work so well together, I hope to see more of that in season 9.

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

6. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

Yay for #20!!!! And also love_fan thank you very much for the milk and cookies as well as the cocktail. *toasts*
    Wonderful pictures everyone! Love them all. I've never seen the 'I need a hug' one so that made my day.
    Every single one of those pictures clearly outlines the chemistry and the level of relationship between the two. It was made to be.

7. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Awesome! Twentieth posting of The Love. The love is very loved, indeed, Wojo!
    So, I don't really have any pictures to post ... seeing as I only have the one I posted two days ago. But, uhh, I'll post it anyways. Oh, lookit that ... I have two pics on my photobucket account. Woo! Anyways, here they are.

[​IMG]

And, one of my personal favorites--
    [​IMG]
    Just a question, though. In this picture MsCatherineBrown posted (click here), is Nick touching Greg, like on the arm, or am I just imagining things?
    Greggo_Obsessed- in that "I need a hug" one, I thought Nick was glomping Greg. xD

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Love all the pictures! They just show how much they mean to each other and how much they belong together!!

Love your new banner, too, Deirdre!

Sorry, my_last_chance, but I don't think Nick touched Greg in Fallen Idols. But that doesn't mean he didn't want too! :devil: Remember all the talking about Greg's "huge" experience with girls? And then Nick called him Casanova? And they searched the area together. They could have easily split up but no, they stayed together! Lots of subtext!!

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

From remembering that scene, Nick was just talking with his hands and that cap just makes it look like he was almost touching him but he really did not.

Wow, thread #20 for The Love. That is great! I've been reading so many fanfics this summer about these two that I am just lovin' The Love. :lol: Greg and Nick really would be the most convincing couple on CSI. It's a shame that we will probably never see it for real on the show but so glad for so much subtext.

10. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

11. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Yeah I noticed that too I never actually seen him touch him in that eppie but I love the cap and all the things it implies. I wish he had really touched him. It would have given us some more recent subtext to work with. That eppie is great though one of my favs. We will see more subtext in the coming season I have a feeling. I think the boys will cling to each other more with new people joining the team and such.

bubbles- That spoiler brings up so many questions and crazy situations, that my frazzled brain can not process at the moment but I will keep them in mind. Have a great holiday!!

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Re picture where I thought Nick was touching Greg: Oh. I really thought he had just rubbed Greg's arm in that picture. Wow, was I off. and I agree with MsCatherineBrown. If Nick had touched Greg, that would be even more subtext. And the way Greg's standing ... it's as if he's wondering why Nick didn't touch him, or something like that.
    I think that, if Catherine doesn't stick around, then Nick will definitely be given his spot. Or maybe Cath will take over for Gris, and Nick will take Cath's spot. I personally would love to see how the boys deal with the switch of power. It'd be interesting, because at work Nick's the top-dog, and I think at home it's the opposite for them. But, of course, Greg would be supportive.
    Well, to everyone going away for a bit, have fun wherever you're going! And I'll try not to have a mental break down due to having my braces put on today. Good Lord; do they ever hurt.

13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Poor my_last_chance! But always look at the bright side, remember, Greg had braces too, and his smile turned out to be really beautiful, right? :thumbsup:

To bubbles, enjoy your holidays!

About the spoiler, well, it's really going to be an interesting new season for the boys.
    I hope that the boys get more scenes but I have the feeling that with Grissom leaving and Nick probably getting promoted there won't be that much interaction for the boys. :( Well, I hope I'm wrong! Maybe Greg needs a little bit of extra attention if he wants to become CSI2 and Nick will be there to lend his support. A lot! Now, that I would like to see! :devil:

About the picture. Well, I guess we're all so convinced that they're together that something like that makes us automatically think that they'd touched. Too much (good) fanfiction, I guess. I sometimes have problems to distinguish between canon and fanon. Yes, I'm such a fangirl!

14. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hey guys and gurls! Sorry been away for a while- not been a good week for me. But PC is fixed!!!

Aww so fort 20 wow! 19 didnt last that long, look at us, and how our love has grown.

RE- that picture, i believe later on in the episode Nick did touch him, but i cant rememember.... Ok question time- has there been a time when Nick hasn't touched Greg? Or a season??

15. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Fort #20! :D *does official dance of delight* It's unseemly for a grown-up person to be as excited as I am about reaching the 20th thread. lol. Take that, all you doubters, the Love lives :p

Thank you everyone who has posted wonderful pictures to remind me how much I love this ship. Not that I need much reminding, of course. Especially that first one...I will never ever get tired of the look on both their faces at that touch. It speaks volumes.

And Love Fan, that's exactly what I was thinking (<<prev thread) about touching when I wrote my desert fic. Nick stopped touching Greg because it became too difficult for him when it meant more than just innocent flirting or friendly stuff. Of course the touching behind closed doors/at desert crime scenes *cough* more than makes up for it. :devil:

Sorry but this made me laugh because I'm the same. I prefer fanon at times because let's face it, the level of boy-touching is considerably higher.

I'm still optimistic for s9. Whatever happens, I think they'll be ok. If we assume they've been in a relationship for some time (for me, I always think they started in about s3) then whatever happens in the team won't pull them apart. They shall be there to support each other by all means necessary...

And here, of course, is my first official ficpimp of Fort #20...maybe it's weird, maybe it's inspired, I don't know. It has Nick and Greg *shrug*

http://www.nickandgreg.com/desert_archive/viewstory.php?sid=5145&i=1

Nat x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.