The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Clar- You couldn't be more right about the Eye Candy scene! Of course, Greg is also being boastful toward Gil, but as soon as he turns away from him to look at Nick, he's all over Nick! Yay! lol.
    As for ff.net... I stil get a lot of readers there, those who don't read on WMTDB (and some who do both) so it's still in my best interest to post there, I get more reviews if I post on both. Oh well.

2. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

QOTU and Clar, I also saw the scene both ways. I saw Nick being annoyed at first, but when Greg turns to look at him, he has the whole 'I am so flirting right now' thing going on. That scene is so funny and cute. Actually any scene where Greg gets excited about finding something is cute.

QOTU- I have an idea of what's going on with your fic. I'm afraid to read it because of your A/N. But I know it will be terrific.

Now to toot my own horn apparently since I don't have reviews yet, I posted a fic on ff.net called 'Tangled Emotions' under my name over there Butterfly_Dancing (I just realized after posting this, that name seems like GSR thing doesn't it? Well it's not, I came up with it before CSI). QOTU beta'd the heck out of it so I hope you all like it! It's a little one shot set during Dead Doll. I hope you like it! And whenever I sign up over at WMTDB, I'll post it there too. I'm spending the day Christmas shopping so I'll take care of it later.

Wojo, I loved your story 'Property Rights'! I swear when I read it, I wanted a sequel but I love the ending. It's one of those fic I can read over and over and over again.

3. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

CSIE- Yup, I saw your post, and I tried to give you your first review but it wouldn't let me! Same reason it won't let me update Ghost. And, well, guess this will be my review for now... loved the title choice!

Well, hope this counts as enough lines for my post. Working on Club Starlight between celebrating my roommie's birthday! So, in a few days, maybe I'll get it finished! ttyl!

4. jay

jay Witness

Hey guys,

I posted my very short nick/greg fics over at What Makes The Desert Beautifulu under the name 10th_letter, so take a glance if you like.

So George apparently went on vacation a little while ago with the "girlfriend". I found the pics over in the Snickers section. It was a moment of weakness, but this is what I was rewarded with.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/splashnews_spl11019_020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/splashnews_spl11019_022.jpg

Anyone want to photoshop in Greg? :devil:

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

jay absolutely loved your fics.

My favourite was "What Are You?" I can't help but read it over and over again lol.

"He Touched Me!" was good as well lol *sighs* I could never write anything this good lol.

I have written my own fanfic but haven't got it up yet cause I can't find anyone to Beta it for me :(.

As soon as I get it Beta'd I'll put it up on and let you guys know aswell. :)

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hey ladies and gents! Can't wait for tonights episode. :) Hopefully it'll have a good amount of our boys!

Stacy and I have started an RPG over on Defining Moments of The Love. I guess I'll link to it since it's a fan fiction technically and rated PG As Las Vegas Turns

Also, I have the Upcoming Episodes done! We have some season 7 and season 2 episodes coming up!

Have a great rest of the day!

7. jay

jay Witness

I added a new fic over at WMTDB called "Snow". I was inspired byt he few inches on the ground up here in Massachustts.

And I finally saw the season 2..3...? episode where Grissom tells Nick that he should take Greg out to breakfast because Greg figured out the stuff about the peanuts.

Nicky was so proud. Wait, did Grissom set Nick and Greg up?

=O

And here are the pics I'll be using in my pic story, i just don't have the time. Enjoy anyway.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/NickGreg1.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/nickgreg2.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/nickgreg3.png
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/nickgreg4.png

How long til I can post picutres in my posts?

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

*smacks head onto desk and gestures wildly toward the rules about three lines of Nick/Greg, no posts just on fics, pics, and vids*

Yes, I am paranoid. I don't want to lose the Fort, and you could say my own mod instincts are kicking in. I moderate one of the larger Star Wars forums, you see. Same rules apply in some places.

Anyway, my copy of the Season 6 box set showed up yesterday. I've decided that the very first episode I watch will be "Rashomama", just to see the 'public declairation of love' in HD. I was trying to work out which episode I should watch next. I was thinking "Gum Drops", because I adore that story (and still hold to the fact Nick and Greg either adopted Cassie, or are at least sponsering her).

There really wasn't much in the way of The Love in Season Six, was there. Even less in Season Seven - we had the jaw clench, and "Post Mortem", but that's pretty much it. At least Season Eight has been treating us well thus far, at least in comparrison to the last two seasons.

Why oh why can't we go back to the subtexty brilliance that was Season Two... :(

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Who knows if Nick and Greg will ever have the brilliance again of season 2. :( They had so many scenes together and it was wonderful. Not only did they have many scenes, they were all good. Nick and Greg could be thrown together for a whole episode and they still wouldn't have the same amount of subtext like they used to. Not that we wouldn't like that! :p

Hopefully this new episode (25 minutes away) will have some good moments to send us Love fans into the Holidays on a high note. Wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas presant from TPTB! :D I would be happy with a look.

Okay, now I need a favor. If anyone still has the episode "Cockroaches" (mine was deleted from my DVR when it was "updating" itself) I still need it done for the episode guide. So if anyone can do that, let me know! Thank you!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Last nights episode was pretty good, not a lot of Greg. He was only in four scenes but two of which were with Nick. I loved the looks exchanged between them when they found the dead dogs and some were puppies. They looked at each other a few times and that said it all, they didn't have to speak to know they were upset about the situation.

[​IMG]

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

*pokes head into this thread and says hi*

Hi!! I've never really thought about Nick/Greg before, but then, I've been watching some old eps, and I've seen the subtext, the looks, and wow, I can't believe I missed it. And now my two fav. ships have no chance (Cath/Sara and Greg/Sara) I'd say this is the best ship.

So here I am introducing myself to the Fort, go the Love!!

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Welcome bubbles!!!

It's always, always, always wonderful to have a new addition to our family of Love!!! Nick and Greg have some of the best subtext and looks!!! It's absolutely amazing!!! :D I'm so glad you decided to join us. I hope you have fun here.

As for last night. It was great to Nick and Greg in scenes together. I love the look they exchanged in the beginning. As well, when Dec. Vega said, "Nick, Greg" I don't know, but I got a kick out of that.

And you're right Wojo, even though Greggo only had 4 scenes, 2 were with Nicky. A rarity for the newer episodes of CSI. Since were on the topic, Nicky had 11 scenes and then 2 with Greg (13 in all). I'm giving this episode and 5/10 rating for us Lovers for the Episode Guide.

Again, if anyone still has "Cockroaches", I would appreciate if you at least counted Nick and Greg scenes for me for the episode guide. Thank you. :)

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes welcome bubbles! The more love fans the better. I used to be a Greg/Sara fan too until I discovered the love!

I got some more screen caps from the episode (more are posted on the Greg picture thread)

doggie grave yard 1

doggie grave yard 2

telling Nick 1

telling Nick 2

telling Nick 3 (the look on Greg's face makes me laugh)

Season 8 is turning out to be the season of love, the boys also work together in the next new episode. I hope the writers strike ends soon so we can have more Nick & Greg goodness. :D

14. jay

jay Witness

So was this the last episode or do we have more before they run out? I really hope the writer's strike ends soon.

I loved the Nick/Greg moments last night and I swear as soon as I saw Nick and Greg Looking (that deserves the capital L) at each other my first thought was "Boy, the slashers are gonna love this." And I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got a kick out of hearing the detective say "Nick, Greg..." Made me smile.

I liked how they're fleshing out the other characters too. Doc Robbins and his band, giving the Doc emotions (*gasps*) when he had to do an autopsy on someone he knew, Wendy and Hodges... all of that. It makes the lab seem more real.

But back to Nick and Greg. I did also realize something. Grissom is now down two CSI's. Sara ran away and Warrick's suspended. So that now means that all the cases in Graveyard fall on him, Catherine, Nick and Greg. That could only mean good things for us as there are fewer and fewer obstacles preventing Nick and Greg from working together. It seems that TPTB are realizing how good they are together. Not just the subtext, but as friends, they really do play off each other well on screen.

Pardon the Harry Potter reference, but just my two knuts.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Thanks guys :)

I think there is one more episode that has been filmed, but I'm not 100% sure. The guys seem to have worked together on a few episodes this season. I havne't watched any of them yet though (except 801), I was a late CSI joiner! So i'm watching through, and am on season 4 now! Having watched most of season 1 and 2 at least twice!! But from what I've read from season 8, they are having alot of scenes together? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.