The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

The more and more I think about George bring up wanting his character getting a girlfriend the more i think it was a BIG fat LIE!!!! And was also intentionally said. As someone ha said he could get in trouble. So why say it then. I think it was intentionally done like rumors that Sara was going to die. It gets people talking. Look at what it did for Sara fans when we thought TPTB were going to kill her!!! Outrage, letters, butterfly campaign, etc. In regards to this "girlfriend" it will show how fans will feel if this were to happen. And not just for the fans of The Love. I'd bet even snickers fans would even agree that it be so wrong. LOL

*crosses fingeers for our boys to have at least that one scene together tonight* :)

*dont forget to come on over to gabby chat!! :D*

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Oh Loki, it's okay. :) You and your computer/internet troubles. You must have a little gremlin following you around!

I agree, Nick's far too gay to have a girlfriend. Greg would first and you think he would, that's why this is so confusing. So this must be some ultimate Nick plan. :devil: I can see it now, Nick coming over to Greg's house to tell him about the break up. Greg comforts Nick, one thing leads to another...well, you all get the idea.

Yay, 12 minutes away, and then NO SARA EVER AGAIN! Let's hope our boys have a scene together like they're supposed to.

3. only_true_love

ok I'm in a bit of shock right now. *shudders* Not what i expected at ALL. It was good to see our boys and the sexual lubricant reaction was PRICELESS!!! ok I really need some cheering up right now!!!

I'm going offline for a bit but be back soon!

4. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

:eek:

Did we REALLY just watch Nick asking Greg to pass him a bottle of LUBE?! :D Christmas came EARLY this year!!

Did we REALLY just hear Nick (with a clueless look) ask 'how does that work' in reference to attracting girls? :D

And did we REALLY see Greg ONCE AGAIN bring up his teenage dating life to Nick, which is so obviously his way of trying to get information/confirmation out of Nick. But Nick ONCE AGAIN says nothing about girls even when the subject is girls and college and dorm room sexual activity. All Nick says 'you shoulda seen mine' and I do believe he meant that LITERALLY...he really wished Greg had been in his dorm room seeing it up close and VERY personally. :p

HA! We must have been REALLY good this year for Santa to be so generous to us.

And then for a bonus... we got to see Greg cringing in reference to his Goth act attracting only depressed girls and Nick (with his back turned) smirking at silly bisexual Greg for even bothering with chicks.

The LOVE lives and the first person to post a screencap of Greg handing Nick the lube bottle will be my new BFF! :eek:

I feel a post-ep fic bubbling up inside me LOL

5. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

And don't forget... Greg's conversation with Archie about respecting privacy. Why would he be so adament about privacy if he didn't have something to hide? Like maybe his and Nick's relationship, or his bisexuality in general? Hmmm??

My faith in The Love has been renewed. That 'love interest' spoiler really shook me, but now I'm starting to think it's not going to come true because The Love lives! :)

Maggs~ oh, yes, yes! A post-ep fic would be AWESOME!

6. only_true_love

The Love parts did make my night. *re-watches to cheer self up*

I love Nicky saying, "give me that." *refference to the lube. And Greg had such a smile on his face :D and look in his eye ;) when he handed it over!!! hehehehe

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow, Sara left and I didn't blink (although I cheered at the end when I realized GSR was over, is that mean? Next week Nick could have sex with Catherine and Greg could have sex with Ronnie and I'd still be so happy about the departure of Sara).

So we had a very, very good subtexty scene tonight. :D It made me smile all the way through. Nick and Greg also shared 2 more scenes. I wasn't expecting that, so that was great.

I love your thoughts on tonight Maggs, they really made me smile. The fact that you point them out so perfectly makes me remember them and realize how great and subtexty they were.

I bet Wojo is the happiest one of us all! Just thought I'd put that out there.

8. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

All this subtexty goodness is getting me so excited! 42 more minutes for me! I'm glad this has mended a little of everyone's broken hearts!

Twins, what do you want to bet Wojo is so excited she forgets we exist? lol kidding. That would never happen! ;) 41 minutes! I better not do this to myself. I'll contend myself with the ep on SPIKE right now...which I dunno which ep it is. The one where the girl drowns in the condo community fountain and Nick and Warrick deal with some hazmat dude. Yeah, I know my eps, don't I? :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh I forgot! Thanks twins on the 100 posts and yes I am finally using the avatar! He has been waiting and waiting and waiting patiently for me to finally reach the point where I could bring him out.

9. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

BWA HA HA! I'm easily amused...

If you have the episode on DVR, go to the lube scene and play it in slow motion. It is freaking hilarious to watch it without sound and see Greg slowly coming at Nick with the tube and breaking into a smile and pointing at him, then Nick is staring at the bottle like he's contemplating whatever it was Greg offered.

Now someone with tech talent needs to take that scene in slow motion and put soft core music in the background!!

10. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Can you say youtube, Maggs? That's a challenge right there. I bet it will be on youtube pretty soon.

And thanks for posting because I just caught something on my ep I wanted to share! In the ep I am watching (Swap Meet! I looked!), Grissom just pulled out a...can I use the word here? Okay, it's the substitute for a man's actual...you get the point if u saw the ep. Anyway, he said 'cleanliness is next to godliness' and they switch POVs and you see Greg in the background smile before looking down and to the side. What do you wanna bet he was thinking?!

11. loki

loki Lab Technician

I swear I squeegasmed at the lube scene, that totally made my life. That entire scene was so priceless, and SO MUCH SUBTEXT! OUR SHIP LIVES!! WOO! I was a little pissed that walking down the hall, once again, Sara had to put herself between our boys, but I think I got a little too excited when I realized that would be the LAST time she did that! :lol::devil:

Sara is GONE! GSR is OVER!! Nick and Greg are in LOVE!!!
    ok... *breathes*... wow, If I'm THIS happy after this eppy, just imagine if Nick and Greg ever go cannon :eek:...

*dies*

12. only_true_love

omg its makes me really giddy wathcing it in slow motion!!! :p :lol: :lol: :p

And when I did this I noticed something. Just as Nick has the lubricant in his hands and starts to tun away from Greg, Greggo looks down towards Nicky's cute tushy!!! hehehe :D :devil: :D :devil:

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LMAO! I'm sooo gonna watch it in slow-mo now! Thanks for the info Maggs, although, pathetic me would do that anyway. ;)

Man, Elizabeth, I was gonna tell you "Swap Meet" (I know my episodes :p), but you beet me, oh well.

Man, if only I got the clips from that episode, then I'd make a video of that moment in slow motion. It would be so fun.

14. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Okay Nick could wear that very nice tight white shirt every day and I'd be a happy camper *drools*. That scene was soooo cute! Greg had such a cute smile when he handed the lube to Nick. I am so rewatching it once I'm done recording! Darn it I have no slow motion though! :(

15. jay

jay Witness

I think, despite some of the BLATANT slashiness of the whole thing was how natural Nick and Greg were together. Even if they weren't going to go home and use some of their own lube (which we know they did), they still have a great relationship.

I was wondering how this board would react about the lube and i'm surprised we haven't had mass Love fainting yet.

Truth be told, a goo deal of the subtext we see is just wishful thinking, but after tonight.... jeez!

There's this word called HoYay, or Homoeroticism Yay! It's basically when two straight characters have some very homoerotic scenes together. There's supposedly a lot between Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernaturaland Nathan and Peter Petrelli from Heroes. The whole lube scene was textbook HoYay. Even the non-believers could see the slashiness!

Maybe the overall... meh-ness of Sara's leaving (and I LIKED Sara) was lost in me hearing Nick saying "Give me that." to Greg and the "MM hmm" reaction Nick had to hearing about Greg's college lovelife, like he's heard it so often before and just tunes it out.

I'm turning into a squeeing fanboy! You people are rubbing off on me!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.