The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Over two weeks! I haven't touched some of my Queer as Folk stories in over two YEARS. lmao

Yeah. I'm not going to be making videos for a while. I had to delete all of my clips. My computers dying and I had almost 500 MB downloaded and I don't have the time to save them to disks. If I do feel like making ones I can ask Loki or download quick clips/videos and only use them for the time.

I wish the computer would just die so they'll get a new one and hopefully it'll have Vista.

2. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

LOL twins I know what its like to want something old to die... I am talking about my mom's mini van not a person. My mom's van is so bad, the other day I was driving it and the passenger got out of the side door and IT FELL OFF. How dose door just fall OFF. It was so retarted, but funny at the same time. Now it is just being held on by a strap. But the van will be gone in two weeks I am counting the day's...

I wish I new how to make vidoe's but computers and me barly get along. I have two perfect songs that could be usded for a Nick and Greg video. I am serprised that no one has done them yet.

3. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

ooOOOoooOOOooo

what are the songs??? If you want I can make them. lmao

If they're easier songs. PM me. :D

lol

Here I go again!

4. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Cool thanks for the offer twins I sent you a message with the songs.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Twins, I can top your QAF fics. I haven't touched three of my Star Wars stories in over five years, and all three of them have fans still hanging around in hope of an update. Oopsie.

And I've got Grave Danger tonight. So looking forward to it. Seeing poor Greggo almost cry behind Catherine when they see Nick for the first time in the box. It does bug me that every member of the team, except Greg, got a close up for their reactions in that scene. Although when they saved Nick, Greg was the only one who got a shot on his own...

6. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Aww...I've wanted to watch Grave Danger for a good month or so, and I either haven't managed to catch it, or TV is just being evil and not showing it. Aargh. It's frustrating.

I promise, maybe, that I'll have a video done by...Friday? Maybe. If I'm lucky. Getting a late start on homeschooling doesn't mean that I can manage to get things done...I procrastinate. Dx However, there's a lot of maybe's in that sentence so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get it done until...mid June? Or late June. :lol:

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Lol, five years and you still have fans hoping. I was surprised I had some. I still got a while then. lmao Then again, I have those who were bugging about my Power Ranger story and that had only been a few months. But I got like 10 reviews for that chapter. Maybe I should delay everytime. No...that would be mean.

Everytime I have Grave Danger recorded on my DVR, I'll watch it so many times and then delete it.

I sould record every episode on VHS, especially that one.

Speaking of episodes.

I have 2, 3, and 4 of the episode guides done. Thanks to you lovlies. Now nickfangirl and I have season 1 taken care of and CsiKat from WMTDB said that she's still doing season 6, so hopefully that'll get done.

However, DrEma (sp?) also from WMTDB said she hasn't done too much of season 5 and recomend that I find someone else to do it because real life is getting in the way.

So that's open to anyone who wants to help. Season 5 is open.

If not I can wait for it on Spike hoping they don't skip episodes. Or we can all slipt it. Clarrisani if you want to do GD and GD only or something, since it's on....Just saying. Totally understand if you already watched it by the time you read this and can't do it.

And I'm not count 7 yet since that's still up in the air, because we have several people doing it and the season just ended.

:)

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Y'know, I just realised something. Out of all the characters in Grave Danger, only three didn't really panic - Grissom (did slightly), Brass, and Greg. Everyone else panicked. Greg was more frustrated at Warrick with the box in the car and with the the oil. Apart from that he was calm, cool and collected. Although you could see through his eyes that he was clearly panicking on the inside.

9. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Twins, I still need to do the finale for my summary but I'll do that when I have more time! Finals will be over soon.

Clarrisani, that's true about them not panicking much. Brass of course was pissed that the officer didn't follow protocol. And Greg kinda put his head down in almost defeat when he was under the placebo box and Warrick informed them how much longer Nick had left.

10. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

I think Greg just keep his confadence in the team's ability and in Grissom. He has always been able to pull them out of tight spots or when the team got into truble with the actor case and he jumped in last minute and cought the guy. I dont know that's how I see, I also think Greg was also better at hiding it but it did show in his eye's.

11. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

See, remember when the first eppy of season six aired? When the officer said he tried to call Nick to apologize? See, if I was there I would have said: "Hmm, well if it were me who was almost killed because you didn't do your job, I wouldn't wanna speak to you either." Or something.

In GD, when I saw if for the first time (when they played it on Spike) I could see Greg was actually suffering, I could see he looked like he was feeling completely helpless. Like he felt there wasn't anything he could do. At least, that's impression I got.

BTW, how do I change my avatar?

12. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

About Greg in "Grave Danger":

I think Greg seems a hell of a lot more upset in "Grave Danger", when Nick was taken, than in "Living Doll". ;)

And because an image speaks for thousand words:

Pics

of

Greg

in

Grave

Danger

He looks so sad in the last pic....

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree picture speak a thousand words, Greg is not the type to weep openly, he keeps his feelings inside. I could he he was just as upset as the others (if not more) over Nick's plight. It didn't seem like he (or anyone else but Grissom cared about Sara)

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I can't really say anything about "Living Doll" until it airs here in November (or, knowing the Nine Network, they'll hold it over til February 2008 the bastards), so I'll reserve any comment on that until then.

Greg does come across as being completely in control of his emotions. I think this may link back to having an overprotective mother who rushed him to Emergency when he got a blood nose, so he learnt to hide it to keep her from becoming upset.

Compare this to Nick, who is openly emotional, cries openly, and isn't afraid to show when he is panicking or upset. I mean, we have "Who Are You?", and particularly "Gum Drops" to show this.

It makes me wonder if Nick would ever get frustrated with Greg for not showing his emotions. Nick has been raised to not hold back unless he has to, but Greg just holds back all the time. Have we ever seen Greg really, trully pissed off? We've seen him get short with people (*cough*Hodges*cough*) but never get really mad. Although he did take out some of his annoyance at himself on his locker in "Who Shot Sherlock".

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well we did see Greg get pretty annoyed and even pissed off in BIg Shots, when he confronted Mrs James about her son, He really stood up for himself and I thought that was great, plus in Leapin Lizards he said the woman who bit him was a bitch. The only time I've seen Greg cry was in FannySmackin when he told Grissom about his mother.

Greg may be the type to hide his emotions but I'm sure Nick has a way to bring them out in him, I think he opens up to Nick like no one else. (in the privacy of their home)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.