The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Oh my goodness! Twins, you did an AMAZING job! I love those wallpapers and everything else! Thank you for the avatar, that was totally sweet of you! I can't use it yet but I can't wait till I can. Thank you!

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Thanks sooo much Serenity, suckerforasmile, and CSIElizabeth! I'm so glad you guys love the gifts and Ireland sure is gorgeous, just as the boys are!

HI MOGGS!!!!!!!! Welcome to The Fort, I will make you an avator for here, but you need to have 100 posts before you can use it, so post like crazy!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the season finale all!!! And a new Operation Overdrive is on tonight so I'm happy about that, but the Wings lost last night :(, so I'm sad about that, lol.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Wow Twins you did a wonderful job! Thanks for the avi too! the wallpapers are awesome.

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I've been internet-less for a week and I come back to a new thread!

Twins, thank you so much for the avatar :D . The Love wallpapers and all those George/Eric pics are awesome too.

Can I add this to celebrate The Love?. I have always liked this scene from "Cats In The Cradle"; there's a moment when it seems the boys are about to kiss...well, someone (sorry, I don't remember who) made my dream come true:

[​IMG]

;)

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I've currently got my fingers crossed for some decent Love in season 8, as well as more Warrick. This season was the season for GSR so maybe it'll be our turn next time! After all, we could almost claim season 2 as ours...

We're currently waiting for Loco Motive here in Australia. They're really trying to drag us out in terms of episodes. For the network CSI is on, it's their #1 show, yet they keep screwing the fans over. So, for me, I'm being screwed over twice - once by CBS in terms of lack of Greg, Warrick and Love, and once by the local tv station. Gotta love 'em.

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

*Is flattered*

Now Seabird and Clarrisani are using the avatars. :)

After to wear them out, they're still yours to keep. Like I said, put them in a profile or something.

I was thinking. Since we have Nick and Greg's top 10 moments, maybe we can do Nick and Greg's top 10 episodes. :)

Easily Chasing the Bus, Dead Ringer, Rashomama, and Fallen Idols are going to be up there. But why don't you guys nominate some more. I would like AT LEAST 20. So I could have honoralbe mentions again.

Then we'll poll again. Then I can add it to the WIKI. Yay!

On a side note. I was looking at the top 10 moments and I thought I would write down the top moment of each season and say so in the WIKI (some will include moments 11-20)

Season 1 - #13 Chest Pat - "Who Are You?"
    Season 2 - #1 Ass Check - "The Hunger Artist"
    Season 3 - #2 I Thought We Had A Relationship - "Random Acts Of Violence"
    Season 4 - #9 Thanks Doll - "Bad Words"
    Season 5 - #7 Nick Can't Keep His Hands Off Greg - "Who Shot Sherlock?"
    Season 6 - #12 Marriage Is A Public Declaration Of Love - "Rashomama"
    Season 7 - #6 The Jaw Clench Of Love - "Fannysmackin'"

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Top 10 episodes... oh my. Okay, let's see. Hunger Artist and Rashomama are definite. Um... Scooba Doobie Doo, Bad Words, Stalker... *sits and thinks hard* This is harder than it looks you know. It's one thing to pick a moment, but an entire episode? Dead Ringer would have to be another for sure... ack... make it easy why don't you! :p

8. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Hmm...I thought the 'I thought we had a relationship' bit came from 'Random Acts of Violence...-shrug- And I'd help you out, but, hehe, I'm not too caught up in episodes...being that I've only gotten into CSI: since, like, January...But yeah.

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Don't worry suckerforasmile. You were right. I get the episode titles confused (not the episodes in general.) lol

I changed it.

Okay, to make it easy. I'll make a list of the nominated episodes. If you want to add one to it, copy what's there and add it to the bottom.

Chasing The Bus
    Dead Ringer
    Rashomama
    Fallen Idols
    The Hunger Artist
    Scooba Doobie Doo
    Bad Words
    Stalker

10. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

K, so, I have a question. Is there any episode where Nick's looking at a computer screen and Greg walks in later on? I need one specifically that (or as close as possible) in order to make a special video...Seriously, I've got it all planned out. And if I don't use an actual clip, I suppose I could always try animation...-hehehe-

But yeah, help? Anyone? Please?

11. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I think Greg's done that several times, actually. Can you remember anything else? What Greg's hair was like, for example? Help us pinpoint a season.

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ok, you got "Up in Smoke" where Nick is working on whatever and Greg walks in and talks about going to a gym.

Then you got "Anatomy of a Lye" where Nick is on the computer looking at the mountain, and Greg stands by, the whole "Who me? Yes, you" scene.

If it doesn't have to be just Nick and Greg, you got "Room Service," where Nick, Warrick, and Archie are looking a video tape, and Greg walks in saying Ecklie put him on the case and Nick says he has to stop kissing Ecklie's ass.

13. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Question: Anyone know where I can find hard to get Nick/Greg clips? They've got a very nice scene together in Unfriendly Skies (I've screenshotted it to death), but no one seems to have the clip. There's a few other early scenes too that I can't get either across the seasons. It's annoying when I was to go make a vid. (I also want the Nick hugging Grissom scene in Leaving Las Vegas - can't get that either).

14. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

Actually, I'm not looking for anything specific. Just a scene like that. x3 I also find it funny how we go off of Greg's hair for episodes/seasons.

Yeah...that should work...Hmm...I actually may already have it. -checks- -dances- Yay, I already have it! -grins- Wasn't aware of that...

Anyway, I should...get that done...sometime...this week. -nods- Yeah....And -snort- I just remembered we all got yelled at for doing this in #14...Oops...

15. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just letting everyone know I'm starting to tinker with the rules for the Round Robin. Once everything is set I'll create a thread in the Fan Fic section of WMTDB so we can start sorting out who gets what chapter and kick this thing off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.