The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

ziggy, I finally got around to reading your published letter & I must say that I was impressed about how you got your message across. Bravo & I'm proud of you :D.

Now, onto something Canadian...

YAY!!! It's snowing out in Vancouver & for once it's actually sticking. My sister & I shoveled the sidewalks of our neighbourhood but by the time we were done they were covered in blankets of thick white snow. Oh well :lol:. Afterwards we treated ourselves to a hot chocolate from 711 & sat in the local park while watching the beautiful white stuff fall from the evening's sky. So lovely...

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

*attacks Jorja's Icon* Sexy Bond... ~D:
    *slapped*

SO! It finally snowed in Vancouver. Well... Take more! [Tries to shovel snow accorss border] MORE! Take it all, dammit! Especially that pile! Right over there.... Yes. You.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*shakes fist* You're happy you have snow and we want to get rid of it. I'll mail you some snow. Um...Okay so it won't work but I hate snow. :lol:

I was working on a project with my friend yesterday and we had to drive back to her place, and we were in her van, and well let's just say there was too much ice out there because we smashed into a snow bank. :rolleyes: Of course it had to be on my side. *sigh*

Anyway, I'd say that's one thing to expect from living in Alberta. When all else fails on the ice, drive into a snow bank.

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

[Freaks out] But your okay, right?! Your not like, writing this in a hospital bed are you?! D:
    DAMN YOU ICE! YOU HURT A MOD! *attacks it with frozen icicles*

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

It snowed here last night/this morning. I think it's really going to stick around this time :( If I lived in BC, I'd probably love snow too. But, I don't, and around here we get it way too much. I agree with Geni. I didn't drive into a snowbank, but my Taxi came *very* close to hitting another car, because we skidded on the ice at a red light.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Grrr it is the time of the year where i hate Snow and i want it to go away, it finally stopped (I think) and it is freezing. So cold my dog Archie had to get a sweater thing that makes him look like a chipmunk, he still needs his booties.

7. Finch

Oh man I WISH I was in a hospital bed. Mine doesn't go up and down. :p

But yeah, I'm okay. :) I just...Really hate ice now. :lol:

Oh man, today I put my hand up to the wall beside me, and there was a breeze coming through! It's -25c out there, and my wall has no insolation. No wonder it's always cold in my house.

Gah! I put booties on my dog to keep him warm and he ripped them off with his teeth and jumped on me. :rolleyes: The respect I get these days for trying to keep the pets from freezing to the floor.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Hey Ziggy, what is your article called?

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

[Stops everything]

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Hm. Ironic. When I was bitching about snow, everyone was like [Stab Palm with forks] Quiet you! We like snow!
    Now, hark? What's this? Kicky saying 'I Hate Snow?'
    A Thank you. [Bows and takes Roses] Palm so called it. :3

Anyways, enough of my ego. People are getting hurt by animals on AFV. Hee-larious!

10. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

*superprougface* Thank you! And I finally bought it too, and it turns out they totally cut the part where I mention my sister out, so she CAN'T be mad at me! YAaaaay!

kicky it's not an article, it's just one of the letters to Cosmo about the September issue. Mine is titled.. *sigh* "Flashing 411".

I. HATE. SNOW. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! IT IS HORRIBLE! *scream* We're on Burnaby Mountain so we have more than anyone else and it's HIDEOUS. I'm not coming out until it melts. So there.

11. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    Gimme your snow, I'll take it. It's so weird not to have snow, or even light flurries right now. But it is kinda nice to have warm weather; makes going to school while it's still dark a little easier :lol:

p.s your icon is adorable..Ive been staring at it for about 5 mins now :p

My mom bought my dog a hideous vest thingy and he growls and snaps at me when I try to put it on him. But then he bitches at me that he's cold when he goes outside :rolleyes:

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

dont you dare bring snow to ontario just yet! i am thoroughly enjoying the lack of snow. it makes walking to school so much easier. it doesnt seem fair that for the next few days its going to be 13+ degrees, and then dropping below zero the next day! how is that fair? me no likey :(

13. Finch

*shovels snow ever so slowly over to Ontario* :p

Our school bus' windows were frozen about an inch thick and I couldn't see where my stop was. :eek: And it didn't help that the driver didn't have the heat on. Urgh. :rolleyes:

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*sigh* we're supposed to get 25 cm of snow overnight. That's going to make getting to work tomorrow interesting. Maybe I should call in sick. Only I can't, because I have to do inventory. Ew.

No heat, Geni? That horrible! You should accuse the driver of child endagerment! :lol:

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i saw that! :p i would be happy with a snowless winter, its been a while since once of those happened. my dad heard it was supposed to get cold fast, but it is an el nino year so maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.