**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

He makes me think even more that everyone will be returning!!!! IDK why, but just that feeling I get. They really wouldn't leave us with one of our favorites dying... and that being the LAST images of them, right?! :lol: Sad. If it were true...

THANKS FOR SHARING! :D

2. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for posting that! I agree Blinded by Smoke it's making me think that the likelihood of everyone returning is higher (in comparison to what I thought last night :p)! Still it's going to be a looooong summer...

3. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I think Undercover Boss will be a good lead-in for our show. I just started watching it on-line and am really enjoying it. The comedy block on Monday's didn't seem to attract the same fans (me included) so their lead-in to Miami wasn't working.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

This kind of makes me think:

"Will everyone survive?"

...YES!

They may just be jerking out chains here! Let's hope. This is the first time in a long time I've felt like there was SOMETHING coming together between everyone in the team. Ryan and Delko may actually be FRIENDS now, the chemistry between Walter and Ryan is much needed comedic relief, I'm used to Jesse now....DO NOT RUIN THIS FOR US TPTB! PRETTY PLEASE?!

5. Blinded By Smoke

Couldn't have said it better myself! Completely, 100 percent... AGREE!!! ;)

The more I think about it, the more positive I become.. that everyone will be okay. I'd be overly shocked if someone were to die due to this SL.

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

This is my theory. Call it crazy, call me crazy. Heck even say that the sun has gotten to my brain but
    I think all three of those profs have something to do with it

I have a question for anyone who owns the discs, what are the features like. I'm a feature freak when it comes to home video.

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Ahhh. Not Natalia's professor! :( Please! :D I really have high hopes that he and Natalia could at least have a short, very, very hot, relationship! :lol:

Seriously - you could be right CSI - AJ!

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You mean Melissa, Stephen, & the guy arrested (name escapes, sorry)?
    It could be. Stephen was burned, but the event did occur when he convienantly had protection & likely knew he would be rescued. Letting yourself catch on fire is absolutely insane, but so are serial killers, so in a way I could see it (I liked him though, I'd really hate to see him part of it).

I'm just remembering last season's premiere though, & they totally left most of the finale out -- no Sharova, no explanations. It wouldn't surprise me if the 3 professors were never seen again. That said, I'd prefer to find out that Melissa was involved & they go through season 9 trying to catch her.

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I'm can assume, pending the writers don't suffer amnesia, that there will be a "Where's Melissa" scene with either Horatio/Eric/Frank

11. Blinded By Smoke

This article states that CSI: Miami was in the top ten for most watched shows for the 2009-2010 television season!!!!!!

Does this mean CSI: Miami is the most watch of the franchise?! Either way, that's pretty cool! :D

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

The Spoiler Lab thread is normally closed once the last episode thread goes up for the season. This being my first season posting the last episode thread I forgot to close the Spoiler Lab for the year so I'm going to go ahead and close now. :)

The Spoiler Lab will reopen - probably as a new thread - closer to the new season/when new spoilers are available (just send Finch or myself a PM). :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.