Sheldon Needs Some Lovin'!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Well, I dont see Sheldon falling for anyone less that what you described. He's got a good head on his shoulders. :lol:

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

^ You can trust Sheldon, but TPTB are a completely different matter. Heck, where can I order a Sheldon clone? :(

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

That's exactly the kind of girl we don't want him with!

4. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

I completey shuddered here when I read that. I swear to the TPTB, do NOT try and hook him up with someone like that! I would seriously go back to watch Miami .

5. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Oh my God... that'll give me nightmares. Sheldon and a Paris-Hilton-wannabe? -shudder-

If TPTB did that to Sheldon, I might just cry...

6. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I wouldn't. I'd be too busy refraining from choking someone with my bare hands. I reckon creating the love interest he deserves is way harder than tossing him a brainless bimbo and trying to make us believe they're made for each other and they're oh so in love.

7. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

Can we cry WHILE we refrain from choking someone? I think that would be me. :scream:

8. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Hehe. It's like you were reading my mind when you wrote this. Couldn't agree more. I actually didn't like Kara too much. She didn't have much of a personality IMO (then again she's been raped, which is just cruel). She just didn't reall catch my eye. I imagine him with someone who's a little more out there, not too much. But just enough to balance his sometimes serious businesslike behavior. She'd have to be a genius like him though! Not like that bimbo that Flack was dating in You Only Die Once. Gosh, that was frustrating. They better not do that to Hawkes. EVER! Maybe like a doctor or something. Since he was/is a doctor.

9. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

i don't even want to think about that eppy. So i won't
    Anyway, I think both sheldon and adam deserve something, not even a lot. The kendall thing in season four was good, but we all knew nothing was ever gonna happen there. They shipped D/L sooooo much, and while I'm not saying that's bad, I think some screen time should be devoted to the little guys who keep the show running. everything else has been said this thread already.

10. agentsmithfiles

agentsmithfiles Civilian

Yeah!! Let's get Dr. Hawkes some more screen time!! WTF?!

11. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

After some requests, I thought that I would post this from the other page..

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

christalann, that's adorable! It's totally Hawkes! :D Awwwww, I bet Hill would get the biggest kick out of that. So cute!

13. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Ha, christalann, I renew my nomination of your TeddybearHawkes as the official mascot for this thread and the endeavour to get Sheldon some luvin'. :p

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:) christalann, it's a great bear, very cute.

I agree, a perfect mascot for the thread! :lol:

15. christalann

christalann Hit and Run

:adore: *blushes* awww. shucks guys. He has become my CSI buddy. For example, when I was getting ready to sleep on saturday, I happened to flip to ABC (which is a rare at my house) and all of a sudden i got a tv full of mac! I was so excited that I grabbed teddy sheldon, and we watched the whole episode. :thumbsup::guffaw: I was like holy cow! A CBS show on ABC! :cardie:.

Anyway, I'm currently excited because someone found the place where hawkes and adam have been hiding (lol innuendo), and has forced them to come out. I mean look at this face

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009