Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think Sara is the most popular character at all, nor is Jorja the most popular cast member.. But I like her over the others :D

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I'm with you, mrb105, of the mains Sara is the least popular. And I would not be surprised if Hodges is more popular than her too. Just the way things are.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To be honest, I never really liked Sara. She's always gotten on my nerves, so I don't care if she stays or goes.

4. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am a hughe Sara and Jorja lover... she's the most popular and most sexy for me :D I just want her for another season

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

My take on the whole Star magazine/NYPost salary dispute story is that JF and CBS are negotiating over a contract to cover any flashback/dream sequence appearances the writers come up with in season 8. That would explain the absurdly low salary mentioned.

6. kimi

kimi Lab Technician

I can hardly imagine CSI without Sara, she's with Grissom my favorite character. So I hope Jorja will stay :D

7. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

it's hard to imagine csi without any of the regular characters so i hope they all come back...

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I can see someone leaving for personal reasons such as sickness and other things, but to leave just because you're mad because others make more than you is just greedy.

9. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

you make a good point NikkyJamez...I can understand requesting more money after seven seaons,its only natural, but to kick up a fuss about it, is just not a mature way to go about getting it! I can just imagine how the others look at her now.

10. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

I hope Jorja Fox come back CSI will not be the some with out her. My favorite character is Sara. I think that the media is get a little to far on say she would not shoot the last scene of the season final and did not come to the set either, because she want more money. I read some her agents say she was I set that day, they just change the final scene.

11. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Why is it so wrong for anyone to ask for a decent cost of living raise? Just because Ms. Fox or any other actor are in TV does'nt mean that they all have huge mansiona or drive Rolls Royces. Asking for a raise once a year or as your contract comes up for renewal. The tabloids and studios make the actors sound bad for doing exactly what most people in any other long-term profession would do without all the nonsense in the so-called media making an actor sound greedy and/or selfish, when the case is anything but that.

12. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I hope that when the new contracts are signed that Eric manages to score some more screentime. I am getting sick and tired of him only being on long enough that if you blink, you miss him.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Eric Szmanda? He's had more screentime this season than any other season.

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Fannysmackin', Post Mortem, and maybe 1-2 minutes in every other episode. Eric had more screentime in season 2 than he does in season 7.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

he's had more screen time when he was in the lab, the when he became a CSI...that is not hard to see......