Season 8: Returning Stars & Show *NO SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, Dec 13, 2006.

1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Re: Season 8: Returning Stars & Show

Ya Wallace will be back, and I wouldn't be suprised to see him in the opening credits teaser next season. Since Louis and possibly Jorja will be gone.

2. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i also think Wallace will be back...i mean , if he leaves, who will provide us with those crazy stories or reactions that he is so famous for.....Wendy? i dont thinkso...Hodges is not going anywhwere..

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol....you guys all crack me up....thanks for the vote of confidence. MRB105, It was rumored he was suppose to THIS season, but it didn't pan out that way...sigh....hopefully next season.

*hugz DIZZ*....yeah, I will be a very troubled soul to talk to in the evenings if I don't get my dose of wally!...lol

And no, no one else can provide the zany, irrelavant stories, like he can.....lol

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I was really suprised to see her in the opening credits, Hodges gets a lot more screen time then her, and WL is a much higher regarded actor. Not to mention LL's role this season has totally died down.

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

lol....I feel stupid, I actually had to pause for a moment wondering who WL was...shame on me. *slaps hand* Yeah, her role did die down a lot this season, which kinda doesn't make sense, but oh well. I like LL, but not seeing her, will NOT "DAMAGE" my "mental state!" unlike others...namely Wally! The same with Jorja. I like her, but I will not fret if she does not come back......

6. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I'am not so sure, she has a huge fan base and sometimes I've got the feeling that she is the most popular character and the most popular actress on the show. I even got the impression that she is more popular than Grissom/William Petersen. I know people who have an immoderate love for her and are proud of it ! :lol: ;)

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I am not one of those people. I really would not care if she left or not.

8. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

looking at it, it seems we are going to have a repeat of season five drama when it was jorja and george threatening to not turn up on set, i think she'll be re- signed for season eight, i say just give her what she wants the show is successful anyway.

9. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

i disagree. it's unprofessional behaviour (if it's true) and that does not deserve to be rewarded. as for her fan base being large i would say on the net sure but outside in the real world not so much. she's "the one with dark hair" people don't really know her name. not a big deal really. a local radio station here was talking about csi and they said, "you know the one with the bug guy and MARG and the others." marg was the only name they knew.

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

If she leaves, it'll probably take her forever to make a name for herself. Sure she's played on a lot of other stuff, but it's CSI that's truly made her famous. And just cause she's getting greedy, doesn't mean she's going to go out on her own and find something new just that quick.

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya that is exactly what I said in another thread. Look what happened to the dude that played Speed, he thought he was gonna be so better off without CSI: Miami and his career went down the tubes. That's what will end up happening to Jorja if she leaves.

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Ummm...right :rolleyes:

I'll ignore that.

I personally don't care if she stays or goes. She doesn't really add anything to the show. And if she is causing stress, all the more reason for her to go. I just don't think burning bridges is the best way for her to pursue her career.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I agree with Kimbo08 totally.

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

They didn't threaten to not show up. George slept in, rang in when he realised he was late, and arrived to be fired. Jorja sent her contract thingy via snail mail when everyone else faxed and hers arrived late, thus she was fired. Hence the "you're late" injoke in 'Viva Las Vegas'. Recent reports about those two are there to cloud the truth and make the situation look worse, is all. I've known the sleep in/snail mail story for over a year now.

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya I, alike some of you, have never gotten the feeling she is the most popular character, not by a long shot. If anything I think she is the lesat popular of the 7 main characters (Grissom, Cath, Nick, Warrick, Greg, Sara, & Brass)