Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:lol:. Ha! That is so cute! Bug on a stick...:lol:

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Regarding Catherine's "interesting" conversation with Sara. I wonder if Catherine finds out about Sara's dalliance with Grissom? It could be the beginning of letting the cat out of the bag.

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Big Shots sounbs like a great epi, i can't wait to see it.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From E! Online- Watch with Kristin

From Jen in Stockton, California: I heard a rumor that CSI's Miniature Killer might be David Hodges, or that it might be someone else within the crime lab. Do you know if there is any truth to this rumor?
    When I asked Wallace Langham these very questions, he told me, "David Hodges is very much involved with the story of the Miniature Killer. He's been trying desperately to cozy up to Grissom, and...killing people might get Grissom's attention." Wallace (a wonderful man, by the way) tells me the Miniature Killer storyline will be resolved by season's end—and that something very important involving David Hodges is revealed in this season's 20th ep, airing Apr. 12.

5. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Ha! Holy Crap! I KNEW Hodges had something to do with it! He HAS been acting rather creepy this season...I think Sara may be his last victim too.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

****! I was actually just going to post that. I'm...uh...having some trouble right now...
    April 12th...

7. cosmorain

cosmorain Victim

Let's not all jump on the Hodges is the MCSK "train" just yet. Heh heh "train" get it.... anyway.

I'm a big Hodges fan but we can't deny that it looks like they are setting him up to be the killer, but something about this doesn't jive right with me. It's like they are making it so obvious, too obvious in my opinion. If the identity of the killer is suppose to be so secret why do that? Why come out in an interview and say he might be killing people to get Grissom's attention. I mean that kinda gives it away.

As for him being involved, well he has been hovering over Grissom while he works on the MCSK's models. So we can interpret that in a he's just curious way or he's a psyco killer just there to gloat.

It could go either way. I for one am baffled at who it is, which means the writers are doing their job.

If they do make Hodges the killer I think it would make the MCSK story arc kinda lame. I mean how many times are they going to do the whole serial killer obsessed with Grissom storyline, at my count they have done it three times already. One with they guys in the tubs, one where Grissom went to the guy's house and Catherine had to shoot the suspect, and you can kinda count the guy who killed the college girls with the blue paint on the railings.

If Hodges is the killer I hope it's done in a cool way or they just wasted almost four years worth of that character.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I'm also baffeled. Alot of mixed feelings. You all know what a huge Hodge-fan I am...but it is getting very curiousing...I'm worried, sad, and, well...baffled.

9. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

I still refuse to believe that he is the killer. I will go with what I have said in the past, I won't believe it until I see it.

I think its a red herring.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I hope the next spoiler comes out soon, it will be episode 20 and it did say something about Hodges will be revealed then. I am not convinced it's him but it is possible. TPTB like screwing with our heads. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

1. I have been told that the 'Cath and Sara scene' and the 'Sara and Greg scene' was cut. I know. So sad. But hey! Who knows TPTB can always stick it back in.

2. HODGES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek: Yes pabzi. 'Tis........baffling. *faints*

12. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I'm really not so convinced its Hodges... I'm not ruling it out, I'm just a little skeptical... Hodges never struck me as an obsessive compulsive serial murderer. Maybe the old lab tech Mia, she had some OCD tendencies, but even then, I wouldn't be so sure.

About Sara being the last victim, that might be an interesting storyline to do. It would tie Grissom in very, very, very personally... more so than ever before. It would also be a good way to tell the team about the two of them. Something in the replica may show that they are together, but even if not, then just Grissom's reaction might be enough. Of course, Sara wouldn't die. It would just be her episode, like Grave Danger for Nick and Way to Go for Brass. That could be a really interesting finale.

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I agree that would make an interesting finale, much like Grave Danger only with Sara.

However.. I am really not thinking it's Hodges, despite what has just been said. Why would he go out and say? It's the major storyline of the season, and he goes out and says "Hodges' is very much involved". Now we could be totally taking that the wrong way, and he could be a big part - just not the killer.

Either way, if it's Hodges' I will be pretty dissapointed. It would be/was way too obvious to be him.

I'd much rather the killer be someone we haven't even seen on the show yet.

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I agree with all of you. They are making it loo too obvious...at least I hope that they are just playing with us...I can't wait to see what is revealed about him...
    I'm still baffeled, even after a few hours, a shower, dinner, talking with 2 fellow hodgelover friends...still baffeled...

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I hope its not him!! NOOOO....love hodges. Also, that would be bad, just because its so obvious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.