Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Why do I have to be so curious? :mad: Now there's not only somebody in danger, but someone else is coming to the rescue too. So many possibilities, but I would like it very much if Stella or Flack is going to be the 'hero' this time! :)

2. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^ I cant wait for the whole Stella storyline coming up. flack too, hes too cute to be neglected :devil: yeah, Me too, Im curious about the whole "person in danger, person coming to the rescue" thing. Ahh, who is it?!? Just have to wait until the eppy airs...

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ok. So we can eliminate Danny, Flack & Stella. That leaves Hawkes, Lindsay & Mac. I think it's Mac & it has something to do with Reed as well. That's my theory. Or can we count Peyton & Angell as well...

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I just found something interesting (and nauseating) from E!Online.

From Donaldlll: Please help feed my CSI addiction! I need to know what's going on.
    How about CSI: NY news direct from Carmine Giovinazzo? I think he and Anna Belknap have crazy-good chemistry, and at the Access Hollywood Stuff You Must gift lounge, I asked him if there was any hope for his and Lindsay's budding relationship while Anna B. is away on maternity leave. He told me, "We've kind of been playing her being in Montana now, and it works out to being a really good storyline." Will she be back before the season finale? "I think so, definitely. I think we're going to be in the sack before the end of the season. We'll be making love." Ooh-la-la!

Ok, please tell me this is just Carmine joking around. Would he really give out a plot detail like that?

ETA: It could be any one of those....there's quite a few cast members.

5. glam_chic86

:eek: Oh wow I seriously think he was joking. I don't even think they're close to filming the season finale & I doubt we'd see any two main characters in the sack. Mac & Peyton was enough. Somehow I think he meant to say Flack though. *runs away* :devil: I just think they if they didn't show Grissom & Sara doing it the same should apply for Lindsay & Danny, or any character for that matter.

Damn, so many options as to who can be the character in danger & it makes my mind hurt just thinking about it :lol:.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Don't forget that Lindsay isn't in that episode :D...if that helps.

I agree...he meant Flack...he must have been drinking. :rolleyes:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Er, that's...interesting, Rhonda. *scratches head* I agree with you about Carmine being able to give out plot details. Aside from the fact that I doubt they've written the end of the season yet, wouldn't there be rules about what he is (or isn't) allowed to disclose? I'd like to know what else he might have said, to put those comments in context, and to know if he was joking (I can't see a reason for him to give out that kind of information so easily). Although "I think" is hardly a declaration of truth. *shrug*

Assuming that his comments are an indication of the end of the season, it's interesting that he gives no hint of his feelings on it. But I'll tell you what it makes me think--the writers are playing with fire. Lindsay's character is still horribly developed, and to return to the D/L crap as soon as she returns seems to be...don't they think the character can stand on her own? Will they only develop her if they have to because of some outside circumstances?

8. glam_chic86

:lol: Yeah me thinks he had too much booze in his system when he gave that answer. If he just waited till he was sober we would've gotten the answer we wanted. :lol: Just kidding.

K, so Lindsay is gone. This leaves...

Hawkes
    Mac
    Peyton
    Angell
    Hammerback
    Reed

I still think it's Mac concerning Reed, or vice-versa. It wouldn't expect a non-CSI or detective to get hurt but anything is possible.

9. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Meh what chemical substance is he on?

E!. Good source for news :rolleyes: :lol: He was yanking his chain. One, as stated already, there's no way he would know what's going down end of season yet, and two, can you imagine the shit that would rain down on him from TPTB if he gave away something like that?

Nah ... just that NY sense of humour rearing it's head :D

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Yes jorja, anything is possible. :devil:

ETA: eewwww Jules, it looks like I said they had good chemistry.

Actually it was Kristin from E!Online who said that.

11. Faylinn

I was going to edit my post, but since jorja already posted, I'll just start a new one.

And when I refreshed the page, I see that more people have posted as well. Good point, Jules. ;) But I still wanted to say this:

The more I think about it, the more it gets under my skin. I'm sure it's probably a joke, an exaggeration, or a comment taken wildly out of context, but on the off-chance that it's true: poor Lindsay. Her character has never been treated like a viable member of the team. She's either the rookie, or the one following her gut when she shouldn't, and then all of this stuff with D/L that took up far too much of her screentime when it was acknowledged--now, when Anna comes back, it looks like they could immediately use her as a cheap ratings ploy. If Danny and Lindsay end up not only together, but in bed within a few episodes of her return, I see no way that it could be done to benefit her character, not to mention Danny's. And in the end, what we're going to be caught up on is the chance to see Danny as naked as possible.

I don't particularly like Lindsay, but to see evidence that perhaps, once again, she's getting shafted, gets even my panties in a bunch. :rolleyes:

12. paigeS

paigeS Dead on Arrival

FAYLINN Maybe from what they have filmed so far, gives him an indication as to that might happen.

13. Faylinn

Even if it gives him an indication, why would he say something that gets some fans' hopes up, pisses off others, and might get him in trouble with TPTB? If he said that in total seriousness, it seems like a dumb thing to say. :rolleyes:

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Well, considering Lindsay isn't even on the show right now, what kind of indication would he get??

Whether he was joking or not, I'd think TPTB would throw a fit over saying something like that. Like you said, it gets hopes up and pisses people off. Sad thing is, Carmine is known to say more than he should sometimes?

15. paigeS

paigeS Dead on Arrival

^ ^ ^

I agree. But after what he said about something going down between them in last years finale that didn't end up happening. I wouldn't have thought he would make a similar comment again unless he was pretty certain.

Just because they have not filmed the season finale doesn't mean he doesn't have some sort of idea as to what goes down in regards to his character for the remainder of the season.

Also where did he state that we were actually going to see them in bed together?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.