** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Apparently not on the Latin American release.

2. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Hey Theresa: Can you tell me what version or copyright your S3 DVDs are? I would like to go buy a set. Because, years ago, I purchased S3 DVD set from Best Buy Store which states... licensed for sale only in US, Paramount Pictures - Copyright 2005 and it only has the 60 minute version of NOTHING TO LOSE. Quite a while back, I actually wrote CBS and complained about this after video-tapping the longer 90 minute version off A&E which they aired as a 2-parter with additional commercials. I have an old VHS/DVR unit and managed to copy the 2-parter extended version, but I would love to have the extended version episode with no commercials spaced throughout it.

Sorry, this is OFF-TOPIC, ya'll, but don't know where else to ask. :confused:

3. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

H-Cool, I don't know what to say. I bought the only version that is sold. It says "The Complete Third Season" in widescreen version enhanced for 16:9 TVs, 2004-2005, 18 hrs 13 min through Paramount/CBS.

I listened to the radio interview with Eva, Adam, and Emily. It is posted on the CSIM twitter page. They indicated that they have no idea if CSIM is being renewd or not but they are leaning toward being renewed. Adam added that it would be a totally economic decision. Emily indicated that the finale is being filmed with 50/50 chance of being renewed, although at first it was written with the idea that it would not be renewed.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

For some reason,I felt Emily's answer was worded strangely. The first spoilers indicated a cliff hanger which would (IMO) indicate they thought the show would return. It's now written with the idea that there's a possiblity it may not return. There apparently is no cliff hanger now.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^That's how I took it as well. They rewrote the finale because they didn't feel safe/certain of a renewal. She also mentioned that no one has a contract - no one.

I tend to lean towards a season 11 though ..... but I think it will be even shorter than S10, & most likely the last one. Hope TPTB use this time wisely ;)

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

7. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

hey guys. so i feel like we kind of knew these spoilers, but here are the latest from Ask Ausiello:

Question: Got any scoop for CSI Miami? I’ll take whatever you can give me. —Mayra
    Ausiello: Towards the very end of the season, Calleigh and Delko will not only start working cases together again (sorry, Walter!), they might inch closer to firming up another kind of partnership as well. “I like to think of us as the Downton Abbey of primetime television — like, ‘Will they or won’t they?’” series vet Emily Procter told TVLine during a set visit. “So yeah, we’re kind of smushing back together.” As for whether viewers will cheer on this development, Adam Rodriguez for one is hopeful. “We’ve been toying with it for so long that I can understand why some people might feel like they don’t want to be teased anymore,” he says, “but I’m excited about it.”

8. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Emily has said the same thing before about not having contracts renewed yet and being nervous about it. The industry is so fickle that it is natural to not assume anything. I am going to remain optimistic, simply because the ratings have been fairly decent, and I don't think they would cancel two CSI's in one season.

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks CSI4evr :)
    Yeah, it's similar to previous news regarding finale, however I really hope that they will stop teasing us, just decide what they want to do with ths relationship.I wonder what this 'sorry, Walter' should mean, too.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Does Ryan/Jon have a black eye in the one that Eva is in? It could just be the picture but it kind of looks like it to me.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The eye looks black to me too. I assume it's "Ryan" that has the black eye.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If you look closely at the other pic, even though his head is turned, you can kind of see a bit of the black eye there too.

15. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

So, is today the last day of filming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.