Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I haven't talked about a guy in a long time. Because well, I'm dating a girl but anyways. Haha.

Well yesterday Allie got back and she called me (she deicded to stay at her moms for the night...to confusing to come back home) and haha, when I got her message I screamed and ran to call her, then dialed the wrong number because I was so excited :p. So I'm seeing her soon, and soon is like in an hour :).

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh, Levon! :) Have fun with her. :)

3. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I'm very happy for you, Lev! ;)

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

:lol: I'm sure they'll get back to you on that! When I told my friends they were like: "we're not surprised.. you never talked about guys" :lol:

YAY for you Levon :D Enjoy your time together!!

Today, it's my 2-week aniversary with my gf, she's coming over tomorrow.. :D

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

LOL, Jayne enjoy! Or better, enjayne! :)

6. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Have fun, Jayne! ;)

7. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Have a good time Jayne :D and i'm really happy for you Levon, you certainly deserve it ;)

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha, well we had so much fun. My one friend freaked on us because were together but it was just amazing. This is the first realtionship I've ever been in that's felt just so right :)

9. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I had a great time, thanks guys :D

Heh, Levon, me too, first time it actually felt so right! :D

My parents met her yesterday, but it was nothing big, I introduced her to mum and dad and then we went to see a movie in the livingroom, so they didn't really see her. Afterwards I asked what they thought of her and they were like: "she's tall" :lol: hey, I can't help it we're tiny people. But she's been approved off, so I'm happy :)

10. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

My parents approved of my girlfriend right away. My mom especially because she likes the idea of my girlfriend kicking me out of bed before noon haha. My dad said that my girlfriend is beautiful and that he raised me well (he is always saying that, but the good taste is mine really! :p)

11. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

My brother just found out I am in a relationship, so he asked me about it and I just told him (by MSN, I said I'd rather done it in person) that I have a girlfriend. And the first thing he said was: "Cool!" :D :D :D :D So after a while I asked whether he was okay with it and stuff and he was like: "gawd, I wish I was in a relationship" awww :D He rocks!

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Yay, you're lucky girls, Jayne and saras girlfriend!
    When I told my best friend I was a bi, she looked at me in shock and then she said ironically "That explains why you and Elisa are always sitting so comfortably on each other's knees..."
    She's the only one of my friends who knows and I'm glad she took it so well.

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Awh, you all three are lucky! :)

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

That part had me cracking up! Ahahahaha!

But yes, I do know dear Jayne which upsets me terribly because you know how much eager a man is to accept a woman's appreciation. *have been reading too much novels*

Aww...lucky ladies! I swear sometimes you people make me green with envy. But alas, 'tis good news to hear. Don't get too excited now :lol:.

15. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

awwee how sad my brother just got dumped...but lucky him..another gay guy moved to the city...so we will just see how it goes! haha they will probably end up dating!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.