Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsandersfan, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Sincityx is good at making icons and such. I don't have a fancy program for making banners and icons though.

Awww, I loved that caption. It was made by Athena... I miss her. :(

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

sandersidle - LOL @ the pic :lol: that makes me giggle (it's made by Athena? I don't know her, but I'm sorry to hear the news :( she seems like a nice person)
    I agree Greg and Sara have great chemistry together (that's why my icon in csimedia forum is titled 'Greg & Sara - Real Chemistry' :D Oh wait, that reminds me, I havent uploaded an avatar here o_O)
    I don't see that kind of chemistry between Sara and Grissom.

I study graphic design but sadly I'm not good at making banners and stuff o_O weird huh? It just seem to me that making icons are... somewhat different.

Haha we're the Positivity ship, I love that... So, everyone's been enjoying the Sandle Positivity Cookies I bought from the Sandle shop? Nice :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

omg, I'm sorry I haven't been here....real life is hell.
    anyways, WOW! You guys got to page eight!!! yay! so, something Sara and Greg would never say..............

Sara: Greg, you've got something on your lip..can I kiss it off?

Greg:No!!! That's my Chanel lipgloss!

(don't know if Chanel makes lipgloss, but oh well)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha very nice! glad you guys like the pic! grissom and sara just seem so boring...but...SANDLE! well thats a different storyy. there young and fresh..hehe lame i know!

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I like the pic! I miss Athena too, didn't know her personally, but she made such nice things. :(

Did you mean me? Then thanks.

6. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Blaaahh!! I'm distracted! I've been all distracted from everything. Damnit you evil phone.
    Kay I was gunna work on icons, but I'll do it tomorrow when I'm acutally awake and out of dreamland.

1 month and me and my boyfriend actually kissed.
    (my first kiss ! AHH I'm 14 kay? AHH)
    This would discribe me right now.
    [​IMG]

I can't wait till Sara kisses Greg because she really is having a secret afair with him. uh huh. Thats my theory.

7. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Awww. I hope it went well. My first kiss sucked, haha. :/

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

delurking I wasn't nearly as young when I had my first kiss. But remember not to rush things SinCityx. I want Sara to kiss Greg. Kissing in the begining is the most fun. Other than flirting.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow i havent been on here in ages. i haven't abandoned the ship! real life has just been interfering...sigh...
    hey i was 14 when i got my first kiss too, haha, must be a commom age!

10. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Haha... wondering how Sara and Greg first kiss would be like? Any theory people? :D

Sandlesgirl254 - Greg wearing lipgloss???? :lol: :lol: omg that mental image is so amusing... wouldn't it be scary if Greg comes up to work wearing coloured contact lenses like Manson too? o_O

Scene you won't see in CSI:
    Sara: *seducive whisper* You wanna come with me to the garage? I wanna show you... something...
    Greg: *gulp* Yea, sure...
    [in the garage]
    Sara: I painted the walls with pink polkadots!! TADDDAAAAA!!!!
    Greg: :eek::eek::eek: What the---- wait, I LOVE it

:lol:

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i could see Greg and Sara singing 'The Song that Goes Like This' from Spamalot. *giggles*

12. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hehe .. hilarious

I agree that Sara and Grissom are soo fake that its not even funy. Sara and Greg are adorable!!

ziggystarduzt I love the icon soo much!! I've had that picture on my computer for ever .. LOL .. i love it!!

Congrats Sincityx !! i've never kissed a guy yet, but I'm only 13 .. theres still time.

13. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Thank you, Hollie! I'm getting really into it, if you want to check out my LJ http://ziggystarduzt.livejournal.com/ I'm gonna try and update the icons as often as possible. I'm working on some for all ships.. I don't discriminate :D

As for first kisses, since I'm pokin my nose in here anyway.. I was 15. Tragic, I know. But I'm still with that boy! 6 years now :D

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

First kisses? Blah, I don't wanna talk about it. :p

It's good not to discriminate. Anyway, Greg and Sara's first kiss could either be awkward and sweet, or spontaneous and hot. Either way, I wouldn't mind seeing any of those scenarios. :)

15. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Happy Birthday Hestia

I think it would be awkward and sweet, knowing Greg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.