Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Salean

Salean Rookie

Skell , over the weekend I decided to continue that fic, it probably won't be finished until after my exams which start this week, though.

Ugh, I hate it when that happens shazza , I have all these ideas and then they just disappear. Stupid bad memory.

And, um *checks namelist* Naz (I think that's right) that poem was so sweet! The bits about 'every little joke' and 'your faith in me' are just so Sandley. :D

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Oh I just thought if anyone wants to take a loook at my fanfic so far could could you PM. and I'll send it to you.

I need someone to read it cause I don't think its good and if someone actually likes it or thinks its good so far then it'll motivate me to write more.

So if you're in the reading fanfic mood please please PM.

I really would appriciate it. :)

Thanks and much love

EDIT: Here's a banner I made early tell me what ya'll think.

3. Skell

Skell Rookie

Mmm, sounds awesome to me, Salean. :D
    Shazza, nice banner, but here's my two cents. We won the last banner contest with that exact image. I love the sepia idea, but maybe a different image? So they don't think we're running low on them. ;D Yah know? My two cents, anyway...

I'm hoping the banner contest goes past this weekend... because that's when I'll have time to make one. D:

And Naz, such a sweet poem! Ooh... I can't wait for Bull. Maybe it'll have SOMETHING Sandley... Greg might be spacey -- who knows!

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

You guys haven't dropped your ship because Sara left. That's good. I am a GSR shipper and I have been very sad since Sara left. I wanted to see what other ships have been hurting with Sara leaving.It's good to see that not everyone has given up on Sara. Greg yelled at Grissom in one of the newer episodes for not going after Sara right? Or maybe i got that wrong. Anway, Nice talking to you guys.

5. Skell

Skell Rookie

Hello! :D
    Yeah, a lot of people have given up hope on Sara leaving. I'm not so sure ship-wise, what other people are feeling. I know many GSR shippers are still holding strong, too. We still have hope, I think we've made that clear as well. :D I'd love to see Jorja come back, she was such a great actress.

I know I'm definitely interpretting that exchange he and Grissom had in "You Kill Me" ["Yeah... whatever!"] as a scolding for letting Sara leave, but he didn't really say anything. I wish he could have, though. :[

Nice talking to you too. :3

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey sidlewannabee. Yup, we haven't given up hope. :D It was never said that Greg snapping at Grissom was about Sara but frankly, that's the only logical explanation. At least, that's what I think and I'm sticking to it. :lol:

I finally finished my Sandle video. It's more Sara/GSR/Sandle but of course we all know which ship "won". It's actually quite anti-gsr but okay. :lol: It's about Sara leaving CSI and he events leading up to that. It shows how Greg always made Sara smile and Grissom was just... there. :p You can see it here. Hope you like it. :D

7. Skell

Skell Rookie

What a gorgeous video! Oh, I just fell in LOVE with it!
    You had everything timed so well... and I loved the ending! It just ended so perfectly. Ah. This ship makes my heart melt sometimes with how adorable it is. :3

8. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Yeah Totally agree wsith ya...sorry. Being new to the ship I wasn't obviously aware of that so I'll see whatelse I can cook up lol.........though I'm not sure if I'll get it done this week cause I got exam. Like you I'm hoping it goes past this weekend cause that is the only time I'll be able to do it.

9. Salean

Salean Rookie

That was such an awesome video!! I loved the effects and all that stuff, it was all so great. And now, when I go to see Paramore in Feb *dances* if they play that song I'll be thinking Sandley thoughts. :D

Our ship is most definitely still afloat :D

With regards to the 'Yeah, whatever' thing: I was discussing with someone on a Sandle thread in another forum that, although it was really annoying that we never got any explanation for that comment, it just leaves it more free to our own interpretation. ie. that Greg was angry at Grissom for not getting Sara to stay, and generally very upset that she left.

And on that note I have to go and eat my tea. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/whatever!!!

10. sidlewannabee

Hey sandersidle, I like your video. it is very cute. The song went with the video.

There are a lot of people that have given up on Sara. It is very good to see people have hope that she will return one day. Even though we support different ships, we have Sara in common. Sara is my favorite character and I am missing her as much as you guys are.

11. Skell

Skell Rookie

Don't worry about it, Shazza. :3 We're happy to have you here! Really hope it goes past this weekend.

I like that it's open for interpretation as well... but it would be great for confirmation at the same time. You know what I mean, Salean? We know he cares about her so much, let's see it through Greg's eyes... I bet they're way past it in the series now, though. Unless something is seen to jog everyone's memory of Sara, they aren't going to show a glimpse of Greg's emotions for her.

Hmm... I totally agree, sidlewannabee. I definitely can't wait for her to come back. She was my favorite character as well. :3

12. sidlewannabee

Thank you. I wish you guys good luck in all that you do. I also wish your ship good luck. Greg is very cute.

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Yeah, I know what you mean Skell , it would have been nice to have some confirmation... I was just looking for the silver lining :)

Thanks sidlewannabee ... and Greg is indeed very cute. I think most people would agree with that. :p

14. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

AHH A Sandle board! :D :D
    I am new posting here but I am so glad there are other Sandle shippers here :D

I think Sara and Greg are sooooooo cute together! They are meant to be! ;)

15. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

NZGirly, welcome to the Ship of Hope! It's aways great to have new Sandle shippers around!

As for the banner challenge:

Oh and here are the rules:

Banner Challenge

Cute vid, sandersidle! Good job!