Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Speaking of fanfiction... I've been talking a look around and there's no new Sandle fics. I'm not one to talk about it since I still haven't finished chapter 3. Sorry Manuela! Anyways, I get what you're saying though...

Maybe Greg? *crosses fingers*

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

*pops in* Please be mindful of discussion about other ships. A few comments have been made about GSR others may feel are disrespectful.

~ We expect EVERYONE to have RESPECT for the other posters in this forum and their ships. Treat other ships the way you want everyone to treat your ships.
    ~ Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
    Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

*Pops out*

3. Salean

Salean Rookie

I have a feeling that was my comments. I really, really didn't intend for them to be offensive or disrespectful to anyone, so I really apologise if I did. I was trying to be as respectful as possible, and I'm sorry if I failed in that respect. The last thing I want to do is be a problem. I also just realised how the 'it definitely wasn't Grissom' must have sounded, but I didn't mean it like that. I was referring to the state of shock that Grissom was in, after having someone he was so close too die in his arms. Maybe I should have explained that more.

I swear, I have one in the works. But it's one of many at the moment, and it's actually proved to be fairly difficult to write. Slow going, even though it's only going to be a one-shot.

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I feel that's probably directed at me too. Sorry I got carried away there, Kat. I honesty did not intend to hurt anyone's feels, I just got a bit annoyed and said somethings I shouldn't have said sorry it won't happen again ;).

Ahh I know not alot of Sandle fics these days. I'd love to read yours when it's finished Sal :D
    The rest will be in a spoiler box just incase ;).
    Is she coming back for more eppys. I heard someone is the Jorja thread say she was, anyone know if it's true *iz curious*

5. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Cool! I can't wait to read it... now if only I can finish my chapter. Don't worry, you're not alone... by the way, did you check out Calender Boy? If you didn't, let me know what you think! Anyways, I need some ideas from you guys... I'm at the part where Sara's listing all the embarrassing, but sexy poses that Greg might be forced to do while Greg's countering with ways to avoid those poses. So far, I haven't got much... otherwise, I'd be finished by now. Help!

I dunno... I haven't come across any spoilers, but I do know that Jorja's not ruling out any further appearances on the show.

6. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Okay,so not really much to say, seeing as I haven't really been keeping up with CSI for...phew, a looong time. Sowwy...:(

But, anyway, onto Sandle! Like I said, I'm a little lacking in the new-episodes department, but I know...about Warrick *sniff*, and I have seen a screencap of the hand hold and the hug. How adorable! *squee*

I'm so glad that Sandle moments are still happening. Heck, I'm happy they at least have some scenes together. I know having so little can be a bit disheartening, but a little is better than none, right?

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Exactly! Sandle scenes were extremely rare last season and I was really happy that TPTB aren't ignoring Sandle this season... we've got a lot of good moments for just two episodes-- the hug, the 'I'm glad you're back' from Greg, the part where he offers to help Sara, the 'I appreciate that' from Sara, the scene in Warrick's bedroom, Greg calling Sara about her old case, and last but not least, Sara holding his hand. You think TPTB is making up for the lack of Sandle moments last season? If they are, they're doing a good job so far... let's hope they continue. *crosses fingers*

8. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

:eek: There was that many? From just two episodes? Wow! TBTB may well be making up for depriving us of our sweet, sweet Sandle last season. I really hope they carry on with Sandle moments, even if it's something small. Of course, there'd certainly be nothing wrong with a huge Sandle scene! Hint hint, TPTB...

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Speaking of which, Art Imitates Life showed a scene Hodges sees Greg having a private session with the shrink that was assigned to the lab. Think Sara might have been brought up? The shrink did say that they could talk about anything that's on their mind...

10. Salean

Salean Rookie

Welcome back Sabser! (I can't remember if I've already said that or not...)

Maybe. I hadn't thought of that. I think that the subject of Sara might have been brought up, but I don't think that it would have been what they were talking about when Hodges saw them.
    To be honest, when I saw that scene I wasn't really thinking past 'oh my goodness, someone give Greg a hug'.

I really loved him in that episode, actually. He wasn't much in the first half, and I spent quite a while thinking 'seriously, where is he?' but he really came into his own later on, especially working with Catherine and Riley. He's come such a long way over the seasons :)

Updated the Sandle moments list to include 9x02 and the hand hold. I'm not sure if any of 9x03 can be classed as Sandley, but if anyone thinks otherwise, feel free to add them in.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I'm so sorry... between physics labs and psych papers, I haven't been able to drop in yesterday. But I'm here now... *shakes head* Anyways, where were we?

I know... I just remember thinking that he's really proving himself and coming into his own like that shows how much he's evolved. I hope to see more of that in the future... I'm so proud of him. Hmm, Sara oughta give him a hug for that...

12. Salean

Salean Rookie

That was my thought when watching that episode! I just wanted to give him a massive hug and tell him that he's doing great. :D *should probably stop getting so involved with fictional TV characters*

Also...

There's a new interview with David Rambo (one of the CSI producers) up on CSIfiles main page. It has various teaser spoilers for this season. It has mentions of the decision to kill off Warrick.

One thing it doesn't have? Any mention of Greg. Literally. There is nothing. Every other CSI gets at least a mention: Grissom, Warrick, Sara, Catherine, Nick. But no, no Greg.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm a little annoyed that, once again, this season (all across my many fandoms) seems to be shaping up with most of my favourite characters being forgotten in the background. :rolleyes:

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Seriously? *pokes TPTB* I'm taking it as good news though... I doubt they're gonna get rid of him. *glares at TPTB* Though there will be some serious repercussions if they do such a thing... I'm sure Sara will be more than happy to kick ass. Hopefully Greg will be back in the foreground soon...

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

a treat for you all.

[​IMG]

from Gumdrops

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Wojo... we missed you here. Hope you caught all the Sandle moments!

Aww! Sara looks like she could just turn a little and kiss Greg... what episode is that from?