Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Salean

Salean Rookie

Aww yay! I've been added to the list! :D
    Yes, Skell , I've decided to stay on board. And I'm very sorry about stealing your smiley. But I think you're right, my guess is that he loves her so much that he just freezes up, not wanting to mess it all up. Or that's what I like to think, anyway.

And thanks for the welcome SaraStar ! I'm really happy that you guys all liked my dialogue. :)

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*pokes head in thread to see whats happening lol*

Just wanna say hi guys. I used to be a avid sandle shipper but I never noticed this thread. I don't really have the time to ship so......

Erm okay I do I a few sandle vids and the link to those vids will be posted up on the videos thread. I wanna refrain from posting links here so I don't get shouted at by mods. so check it out in that thread or PM me and I'll send you the links. :D :D :D

EDIT: my username on youtube is shazza018 if ya wanna chexk my page out lol.

3. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Kat, you won the banner contest? Yay! [​IMG] Represent the sandle love! Congrats!

Great minds think alike. ;) I really like your scenario too. It's much more plausible; something the show could pull off.

Looks like Skell is officially one of us regulars (no longer the newbie of the group) as she's not only reposted the list (with smilie taken off. Heh. :p) but we got ourselves a new newbie! Welcome Salean! [​IMG] What a great opening post! I love your Chick Chop Flick Shop re-write. It's so cute! And don't worry about length, it's not something that you get scolded about! :lol: (Quite the contrary...)
    Anyway, thanks for finally joining! :D I haven't done this in a while, but have some positivity cookies (and help yourself to some Blue Hawaiian!) Mmmm...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

*Random wonderings from non-sandle shippers*:
    Hey, is that a cloud rolling in?
    ~No, it's a fresh batch of positivity cookies, hot out of the oven!~
    What oven could bake such a cookie?
    ~An oven of love my friends, an oven of love and hope.~

*/end randomness* [​IMG]

Hi shazza_018! I'll definitely check out your vids when I can, and thanks for stopping by. Anyone is welcome. :)

4. Skell

Skell Rookie

Ah! I love the energy in this thread! :D Nothing like coming home from a long day of school and seeing some new posts. :3 Let's see how quickly we can make it to the next thread! :D

Salean haha, it's not a big thing that you took the smiley away from me. ;D Just something we use for newbies. A smiley to encourage your stay, I'm guessing, and how happy we are to have you. :3 And, yes, that is exactly what I was talking about! He freezes during the situation -- good word choice! :D

And hello shazza_018! Lovely to have you here, too! I'm definitely going to take a look at your vids when I get the chance to, and hopefully that'll be tonight. ;D I'm excited!

Haha, I guess great minds do think alike Hes. :3 I like thinking of things that are reachable, more likely to happen. Not a huge fan of taking the show or the characters themselves out of character, you know? As much as I'd like to rush things to going my way. ;D
    And, how cute, a cookie cloud. :3 I think I'll make some cookies tonight...

5. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

Yeah! I really love Sandle! I am still hopeful that they will get together!!

6. Skell

Skell Rookie

Hey! Welcome Michelle! It's great to hear there are more Sandle fans out there! : D
    This is exciting... I hope you stay with us! Then I can add you to the list. :p

7. shazza_018

Song that reminds me of Sandle.........very short part of it....its the Soundtrack for Snow Queen....(sorry but I love that movie).

"...Coloured pictures of the fallen years
    Distant memmories that are filled with tears
    Just remember when a dream appears
    The one that loses is filled with fear

It doesn't matter if its sun or rain
    We'll be searching for a silver plain

After all that is said and done
    The two of us will always be one
    The two of us will always be one..."

Hope you guys like it lol. After everything that's happened I think Sara and Greg WILL always be one.

8. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

That song indeed fits Sandle! You can post the whole song in the Greg/Sara music thread. We have a special thread for that, with many lovely Sandlish songs! :D

I have finally, FINALLY finished my new Sandle fic. It was such a hard story to write; it took me a lot of time to get it the way I wanted it to be. I really hope you guys will enjoy it! It's dedicated to all of you. Here you go: It's Not Over .

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Eva, gonna read your story soon! The title sounds so hopeful! ;) It is definitely not over!!
    Welcome to our new shippers! It's great to see that the Sandle love is still going strong!

Sandle Quote of the Day

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. shazza_018

Eva - I just read your story and i reallly really enjoyed it.......Thanks for making my day lol.

I think I'll on making a video to go with that fanfic if thats okay with you? Do you mind me using that song lol???
    Sorry....if its seems i stole your idea lol

11. Salean

Salean Rookie

Wow... I love how active this thread is :)

*munches on positivity cookies* Thanks Hestia ! Your random thoughts of non-sandle shippers really reminded me of the random musings of Edward Monkton. You ever heard of him?

Eva I read your story, and reviewed. I loved it! I was having to hold in a squeal as I was reading it, so that my Mum would think I was working.

And that song is perfect for Greg and Sara, Shazza ! It's so true, that after everything they've been through... and been through together... they will always be one.

Edited because I forgot to add: that quote is so relevant to Sandle, Kat ! I really loved it!

(I'm sitting here with the names list... I hope I've got them all right so far. I really apologise if I haven't...)

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey my lovely babies! :) I've mised you all so much. :D I'm sorry that I've been away for so long! *hugs*

Yay! We have new Sandle shippers here! :D

You know, I'm hoping for a Sara-return and I'm hoping that it's because she realizes how much she loves Greg! :D

Great quote, Kat! :lol: I love it! I totally believe that Sandle is full of hope and will definitely rise above. :D

13. shazza_018

Erm okay so I was going through some of my old files when I came across my Sandle folder. I can't remember exactly when I made this but I had a lot of stuff on it.........here's a wallpaper (its not very good :lol: )but your welcome to use it. I'll dig down and try and find some of my old files so I can share fanfic and other things with you guys.......I feel so dump for forgeting I ever made a folder for Sandle.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Cute background, Shazza! I really like it! :) Definitely find your fanfics, so I could read them and it's nice to meet you! :D

This is Greggo comforting his princess, Sara!
    [​IMG]

15. shazza_018

I'm hopeless lol I think I might have accidentally deleted all my Sandle fanfics nad my icons and wallpapers.....*slap self on face* Stupid,stupid, Stupid.......

Oh well guess I'm gonna have to start from scratch with everything. I do how ever have copies of my youtube videos if anyone wants those.......just PM Thanks......... :D :D

*Goes back to writing sandle fanfic and making more icons and wallpapers* :lol:

EDIT: Thanks for the screencap kissmesweet :D :D :D