Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Togo lickers anonymous? Hehe, I have to put that in my signature! :p

Omg, Thumpy, I'm trying not to lick my computer screen. [I'm talking about the picture.] But I really shouldn't lick it, cause it's all dirty and gross.

I LOVE "We lick Togo" for the name for the next thread, I mean we're getting pretty close to it.

Haha they think we're weird!

2. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

I live in Canada too, and I hate the heat. Almost all winter I wore only a bunnyhug (ok, sorry, a hoodie... bunnyhug's the local word for it ;) ), and I'd still be way too warm after walking over a mile to class. It's always so tempting to be like "oooh, Miami's so nice, I want to live there!" but I'm pretty sure I would melt into a puddle of too-warm goo. My family went to Florida in February a couple times, and that was bad enough. :lol: Just looking at Jon in those three layers of clothing makes me feel warm. Just maybe not so much because of the clothes, as the man wearing them, lol. ;) Although I have been known to wear three layers from time to time, with a t-shirt, then a button shirt, then a jacket, just like Ryan, lol. ;)

Ok, here's a question: Have you ever seen something in a store that was extremely similar to something Ryan's worn, and been really tempted to actually buy it? Or, do you already own something similar?

As for me, I was *this* close to buying a sweatervest once. Or another time I saw a jacket that was kinda like the one he wore in "Deviant." And the time there was a whole brand of clothing called "Togo" I just about passed out. :p

3. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I actually have a few sweatervests. Yeah, I'm pretty much a dork, but they're in black and grey. We have to wear them as part of the uniform for the debate team. :)

Are you mocking me?! :D
    But yeah, this is pretty much like an inside joke, only people can read about it. And then they can hopefully become Togo fans just to lick, I mean like, him. ;)

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I saw the cutiest lil sweatervest for lil boys last year, I was wishing at the time my son was only a baby again so I could buy it for him and dress him up like Ryan..I went over to his size looking for it but they didnt have any, like he would have worn it anyways. I do have a shirt that looks like a sweatervest but they are connected. Everytime I wear it I get reminded of Ryan..

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I live in Arkansas and it was about 100 degrees today, so I'd hate to see what it is in Miami, lol.

Guys...I hate to be a killjoy here, but Lucy and I are going to have to veto the 'We Lick Togo' thread title as it tiptoes a bit too close to the PG-13 line. ;)

Moving on...I'm glad you all liked yesterday's POTD. :D Let's see how you all feel about today's choice:

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from '10-7')

[​IMG]

:D I want to touch the back of his hair...

6. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Lovely pic Thumpy! :D Thank you. I know what you mean about the hair! ;)

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Excellent picture Jen :D Thanks!

He just looks so hugable and lovable in that picture. ;)

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I was talking to some girls today in wellness class about the levels of cuteness, and I said, "THere's cute, there's hot, there's very, hot, there's friggin' hot, and then there's hotttt." (Imagine a mouth hanging open while saying this.) And then I showed them Jon's picture on the back of my CSI: Miami book and said, "He's the top level of cuteness: the 'off-the-charts hotttt'." And I died laughing because then I said he was one of few guys who rated that. (One of about 4.) Yeah.

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Mee too, I love his hair in this episode!!! no, I'm lying I love HIM in this episode :sighs:

About Ryan's clothes: well I always wear lots of layers, 'cause I'm very sensitive to cold, although the temperature is always between 10 and 27ºC no more, but I work and study in places with air conditioner. I wear: undershirt, long sleeve t-shirt, t-shirt (like Ryan with those orange and red shirts :lol:) and a sweater when working. I've never looked for clothes like Ryan's but I have some sweaters like the blue one in 'One night stand' I like them. Don't have sweatervest although I like them ;)

10. szmandatogoholic

Oh, I forgot to say in my previous post:

I LOVE his hair!! It looks just like my friend Jeff's. (Haha... Jon & Jeff.) Anyways, I feel kinda like y'all: just reaching out and touching it. (It looks like it feels soft.) And I love how it flips out! That's so cute!

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i want to touch his hair. he looks so excited in that picture! Neelie, you make me laugh. i agree that he is way hott, of course i would have said 'there's cute, hot, really, hot, smexy, and then there's him...' and then i would drool.

-x-liv

12. szmandatogoholic

Like I said, there's those little stages I posted a few posts back... He's one of the "smoking hotttt" ones.

I'm in love... with a boy in my Spanish class... he got his braces off and I've been daydreaming of him all afternoon. (But I know I'll never get a boyfriend, because I'm a hopeless romantic.) And then there's Jeff, who's sweet as he can be, and we say hi to each other when we get the chance...

BUT THEY AIN'T JON TOGO, WHOM WE ALL LICK!!!

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

great pic as always Thumpy. I loved all the pic from that scene. He was so adorable and his smile was amazing, man perfect teeth to go with it. I just hated that scene because he was being flirty with reporter bitch, UGH. I hated the fact he looked so cute flirting with HER. I always managed to cut her out of all my pics from that EP.

14. szmandatogoholic

I still love his hair... it makes him look about 20. Haha, so sweet of me to say that on his birthday! :D

He's like one of the hottest actors known to mankind... and we're like the only ones that know it, IN THIS THREAD!!

GO US!! :p

15. athlov

athlov Guest

[​IMG]

You know it's a shame so many of you call Erica 'reported bitch' because Amy Laughlin is a very nice girl. :( I liked her a lot better after I saw the interviews on CBS.com. They don't have them anymore unfortunately, but I recorded the audio.

She was so cute in the part she did. They asked her about Jon and this is what she said:

:lol: She was really cute the way she said all of that. She's almost exactly a year older than Jon, and she kind of reminded me of him.

Sweet girl, comments like that are why actors and actresses don't read chat boards. I can imagine that if Jon read that comment that he would be a little bummed out by that, because he's so sweet and he obviously likes Amy (at least he gave me that impression in those videos). :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.