Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

First of all...excellent job on the new thread, Carly! :D

You're welcome. :D I had to look it up to be exactly sure of how it all came about, though. :lol: *high fives back*

and

:lol: And here I am! I like that nickname, btw Geni.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Shock')

[​IMG]

awww...look, his forehead's all wrinkled. Is it pathetic that I find that to be totally adorable? :D

(credit: Miami Style)

ETA: Twiz...you got that one in just under the wire, lol. ;)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i love both the pics!! can i say he looks totally "adorkable" in the POTD?? :D

what was the show special unit 2 about? and what did jons character do? i thought it was some kind of crime show or something like the westwing but then there was the pic of him kissing that..oh soo lucky girl, because they made a love potion? :lol:

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He played a science lab computer geek in a crime lab that chased monsters, yes monsters. They called them links and he was the one who figured out how to kill each link. It was really funny. He was totally adorkable on it.

I see I just made it Thumpy, wwwoooo.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahaha thanks Twiz :) how cute. he chased monsters :lol:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Your welcome sandersidle. It was a great show, too bad it didn't last long. He mainly worked in the lab but one ep he went out into the field to help Nick and he even carried a gun. He was so funny in the ep, he snuck up on Nick and he flipped Jonathan over his shoulder onto his back, looked like it was really him. OH his name on the show was Jonathan. Then they go into this building and Jon sees a rat and screams like a woman," I just saw a rat the size of a poodle." Then he says in a deep voice," sorry that was unprofessional." I fell off my couch laughing.

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Ooh, nice pic. He looks a little sad there for some reason.

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I prefer clean shaven guys, 'cause it feels very good when give them a cheek kiss (I mean, your cheek against his) :D so I like a clean shaven Ryan :D

I was remembering his voice in English :eek: it's amazing!!! 'cause is very masculine, strong and I love that in a boy :looking-for-my-drool-bucket:. The voice they put him in my language is very innocent, it seems he's a little surprise :lol:

8. szmandatogoholic

Wow, really straying off-topic.

I've seen somewhere that his eyes are hazel...

And in one episode every few seconds they bounced from blue to brown to green and back.

So... are his eyes really hazel?

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yep his eyes are hazel. A very beautiful Hazel.

I just got the tv guide that has "the hot guys from CSI" and they missed the hottest one of all, Ryan/ JOn. I bought it just in case he was in it. The cover has Eric Szmanda, Adam ROdriguez, and Carmen Giovinazzo on the front. I always thought that Eric Szmanda was cute but whoa does he look hott in the pic they have in it. I still don't see much resembelence to him and Jon. I still think Jon is way hotter.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahahahha "sorry that was unprofessional"!!!! aww man it would be awesome to see him in that show because he seems really funny and he cant be like that on csi miami. oh well :rolleyes:

i totally agree Twiz! how could they forget jon!!

when was su2 on tv? what year?

11. szmandatogoholic

yeah, I have that TV Guide. I have it by my bedside. :lol:

I have a CSI: loving friend on another site and I sent the cover to her from tvguide.com and included the whole Eric Szmanda article. (She lives in Holland.) She doesn't watch Adam Rodriguez or Carmine Giovinazzo on the CSI:M or CSI:NY shows, for some reason.

BACK ON TOPIC!

I love Jon's eyes. Puppy-dog, HAZEL, and I can't believe TV Guide put Adam Rodriguez on the front...

12. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Yep, I second that! :D
    [​IMG]

I love Eric on Vegas! but I'm with you, I don't really see the resembelence either.

Cap from JTO

13. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

They're green!!!! :looking-for-the-drool-bucket-again: OMG it's full, excuse me I'm gonna look for another one :lol: :lol:

14. szmandatogoholic

Actually they're hazel. You can see multiple colors in his eyes. (I should know what green eyes look like. I have green eyes.)

I've been looking for a pic like that! ;)

Gahhh, his eyes are BEAUTIFUL!

But why did his eye color bounce back and forth in that one episode? (Thinks...) It was when Ryan and his ex-reporter girlfriend were fighting. That's all I can remember.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

we need a drool dump site :lol:

i kind of see a resemblence. *picturing both of them* now i need my drool bucket :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.