Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

Wow :eek: New thread already.You post fast!
    Well, I do not like him in glasses that much. Ok, I think he just seems funny somehow, but i look and in some photos I just do not see the same Jon...I'm weird :p
    About the smoking thing, I just hope, as all of you, that he does not smoke anymore. It's such a terrible habit.

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I'm not quite that old! :eek: Nothing like that old, in fact. They're about 104, aren't they? I'm in my thirties. Still young enough for Jon! :lol:

3. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

It's a person! W00000t!
    Oh, yeah, it's ME :D Hi there! *waves* It's been a very long time, eh?

It's good to see the Togoaholics Anonymous growing and doing so well! I used to post here a lot but real life kind of ruined that for me for a long time. Now I'm back! Um, I started posting in the 4th Jon/Ryan thread and I'm still a devoted togoholic. I haven't just been 'active' in the past three or four threads...

Look! I got a thread warming gift for you!
    Remember the ZOO, old members? I made icons! You can get them here: Togoaholics Anonymous Zoo . If anyone else wants to join the zoo just let me know and you get your customized icon. We're all baby animals ;)

Err, I need to find something for the newbies as well. I love posting pics, so I might bring another thread warming gift or two!

Laters! xD

4. athlov

athlov Guest

Eeeeeeeeee OMG you're so awesome!

[​IMG]

I love it! I'm a baby tiger. :lol:

I thought of you first when she said Togohilicism, but then I thought, 'How can she bring a person back?'

How'd she know? How'd she get you to come back? What have you been doing? :D

ETA: :lol: Vet Jon is cute. All the pics are cute. I love baby animals, especially the koala bear. So cute. :D

5. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Dutchie found my LiveJournal and left two comments there! She got one herself now and we're in contact again :D Eeeeeeeee! And; she's awesome like that! She can bring people back! :lol:

Well, she told me I was missed around here and I wanted to post here again, so we made up this whole plan and timed my comeback! We're twins so we LOVE making evil plans hehe Oh, and she sent me the list with all the baby animal names and animal types. She's the thinker in the family *pets her*

I wanted the cutest pics for the icons and it was hard to find some of them. I couldn't believe it but it really wasn't that easy via google. And the Vet-Pic... I had trouble making this icon because I had to laugh so hard! It's not my best manip but we had to have our Togo vet!

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

YAY my thread warming gift has arrived!

*huggles Natascha* SEE, I told you we missed you around here? :D *pets back* And well, the thinker? Me? Anyone who knows me would laugh about that. :lol:

Athlov, you know me, I can do anything (ahum :rolleyes:) No it was funny really, like Natascha said, I found her livejournal and well, I posted there, remembering old zoo times :p Told her we wanted her to come back, and she wanted to come back, but she preferred to wait for a new thread. So we set the timing up, and I gave her that list so she could make thread warming icons (Which I LOVE btw :)) and when this new thread was opened, I decided that I would go for an original welcome gift: an old member ;)

*hugs Sue cause I wouldn't tell her what my surprise was*

7. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Ok i guess im to new cuz iv never seen ya b4, Togoholic but its always nice to have a fellow Togoholic :D
    BTW those animal pics r SOOOO CUTE i just love them there so adorable.Great job :D
    If ya dont mind could ya make me a wolf one.Id really apriciate it :D

8. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Aww, thanks :D It's good to be back!
    Sure, I can make you a wolf one! We need to add you to the baby animal zoo list, Raging4Ryan cos from now on you'll be known as baby wolf :D Ain't that cute?

Oh, just saw the glasses pics that athlov posted! Jon looks so handsome with them on! He looks a bit like a snob actually, but goooooooooooooooooooooood!!! I think this pair of glasses really suits him. I can't imagine him with a different type of glasses.

Well, I don't see myself as the thinker in the family! More like the emo!kid of the bunch. I may be wrong here though. What do you think? :lol:

*huggles Sue because she had no clue*
    :D

9. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hi all! :) Nice to meet you, Togoholic. :D The baby animal-icons are really cute. :)

[​IMG]
    Now this one looks like he has lots of fingers.. :lol:

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome back togoholic. :D I remember the Winchester Wuzzle of the boards. ;)

Happy (belated)Birthday, Annwn. :)

Great pictures everyone, I really like the one that you posted, Marns! It does look like he has a lot of fingers. :lol: But what he's wearing is very lovely, so ha, lol.

Ditto. I wish he'd wear glasses on the show, because they really look great on him. :) Then again, there are a lot of things I want him to wear on the show, lol.

11. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

OK, I have to come out of lurking for welcome back Natascha!!! And already snagged my baby turtle icons, they are all so lovely! :D
    Hmmm, I guess you wanted to say a lot of things you want him NOT to wear ;) :D

Such a cute picture Marns! He looks great in it! :)

12. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Thank you for the pictures with Jonathan wearing glasses. *falls out of chair*

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

*woah* Great pics, athlov!
    Those glasses suits him really great! I also couldn't imagine Jon with any other type of glasses.

Welcome back, togoholic. :)

And I have an question, again...

What did Alexx do in this scene that Ryan reacted in this (cute) way?
    I think I've read that somewhere before but I can't find it anymore. ^^
    Help me out please. :)

He looks so damn cute and sexy in this scene! :D

14. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Yurek
    In that scene there was a guy that had been dead for awhile and he had bloated up. Alexx had to 'pop' him to do some examination - I am not sure if it was to check approx time of death. I remember Ryan said something like "Alexx, you aren't going to pop that guy here, right?"

15. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

Hello, the first pic is cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.