Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I'm really pleased that we see a little more of his personal life. I think it's really sweet that his an uncle. Awww, Uncle Ryan!

I actually watched Crime Wave a few days ago. I wish that we actually got to see uncle Ron. It would have been nice to have that scene continue with Ryan going up to the roof and opening the door for him or something like that. They sound as if they are really close to each other, especially when Ryan went into his apartment and the next door neighbour was like "You must be Ryan, his always talking about you". I can't remember her exact words though. I hope that we do see more of uncle Ron. :)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

yep Twiz, I got them from e-bay, i know i'll never buy anything but it's funny to see what's on. there's the Hollywood Life magazine as well.
    :lol: the pillowcases remind me when i was 12 or so and had one of the 'new kids on the block'...hehe I think my boyfriend would go mad, i try to keep my Togoholism secret ;)

3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

You're right. My expalanation was too short, and I didn't even think to clarify the timeline, so here... let me edit so that we're clear on the timeline: :p

There... is that better? :D

ETA: Gah! I fogot to say, Twiz, I'm with you there. A JT pillow would've been too much for my hubby too. :devil: :lol:

Oh, and I almost choked on my drink when I saw that bumper sticker, Mrs_Togo. That was way too cute! :lol:

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

OK,
    first, don't forget to breathe and remove eating and drinking stuff and swallow before reading!

ready?

SPOILER!!!!

I found promo pics with ryan in T-shirt!!!!! :eek:
    here's the link: Promo Pics, beware of spoiler

please enlarge the pic with eric and ryan. ryan has a big, nasty graze on his ellbow. maybe jon was not careful enough or maybe it has to do with the episode.

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Aaack! SQUEE! I didn't have any drinks with me this time, so I'm okay and so is my 'puter. :D

Great pics, inge, thanks! Ryan is soooo cute!

Aaaww, he looks like a little boy who's concentrating so hard on the littel coffin. :eek: The expression on his face is so adorable! :D And you're right about the nasty gash on his arm. I wonder if it's just makeup and is part of the scene, or if it's real.

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Good pics *drools*, but I don't like the graze, ewww, it looks real. The one where he's looking at that little thing is very good. Thanks a lot!!! :D

Where's Calleigh??? :confused:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

ooooohhhh :eek: those pics are huge, thanks Inge ! he's so cute! *melts*

"curse of the coffin", which episode is it? He wears the 'DRIVEN' T-SHIRT !! it's so short that we can almost see his belly.... gaaahhhhhh i love it.... and i hate this table that hides what's down his waist :devil: :lol:

8. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Wow, Togoholic where did you get that pics??? Thanks a lot!!! Don' you have one where we can see one of his sides??, left side.

10. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

No I don't have them... yet ;) Maybe later this week. I'm on getting them! :D (I think I know what pics you mean he he)

And; you're welcome :)

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH Togoholic it's good to see you back. I missed you and Missed you more since you come back with such huge pics. It took my puter so long to open those up and it was all slow and I was on the edge of my seat staring at them. OMG some were so close up I could see in his ears LOL Great pics and thanks for postin them.
    Inge thatnks also for postin the promo pics, very interesting about that lil coffin. I can't wait for that ep. He looked so cute staring it down. Thanks again Inge, graet pics.

With all the great pics posted I feel the need to post one too. My friend Sara found this pic and shared it with me so I'll share it with my togoholic friends. BEWARE..it's soooo hott that Togo is sweating himself...

too hott

This was taken a few months back when he spoke a PCC bridgewater college to a bunch of teens. Lucky lil girls. Do you suppose he's sweating from nerves or just the heat. This was back in Boston or near Boston. He attended this college when he was a teen. OH and he's wearing glasses..too hott, little nerdie but friggin hott.

12. Krinkle04

Krinkle04 Hit and Run

So, Im hoping with the whole Ryan-sees-dead-people thing, maybe one visits him at home? ...in a "compromising" way? (trying to keep it PG13) ;) >:D

And Im loving all of the great pix being posted! This thread=my (in)sanity!

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Twiz, they showed more interviews in the preview then they did when they actually showed it on ET!! :mad: They showed a clip of Ryan in the preview!

Ohhh Wolfe in a t-shirt!! :devil: It looks like the one in 'Driven'. I noticed the mark on his arm too!! I hope it's part of the episode. That would be interesting. It probably is part of the show because if Jon hurt himself, they would most likely show him in long sleeves :D Here's a picture of him in 'Driven'. Hence the shirt ;) Hello Sexy :p

togoholic, omg, thanks for the pics! :D He looks soo good!!

:lol: Jon is so hot, he makes himself sweat! :devil:

Mrs_Togo, those are hilarious!! I would really like the "Im lost. Please send me back to Jonathan Togo" one! :devil: :lol:

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

i'm so bummin I missed that on ET. I was watching it and somehow missed it. I'm slipping people.
    I love ryan in t shirts, especially if they show off his arms. I was lookiing to see if it showed any of his tat but I didn't see it. I didn't notice his boo boo,hmmm going to look at pics again.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG :eek: Togoholic, thanks for those huge pics !!! yeah it would be great if you could have the one i posted previously in a bigger size. Gaaaaahhh we can see every single details of his skin! Freckles!! he's got freckles!! :eek: I'm having breakfast (8am here) and it just made my day. I'm gonna think about those pics all day (bad for concentration on real life, but at least i'm gonna have a huge smile on my face).

and thanks to you Twiz for this hott pic. Oh yeah he's sweating. Maybe because some schoolgirls hugged him and wouldn't let him go :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.