Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks greatfan for all the pictures!!!:thumbsup: And add me to the list of people who wish those were MY fingers running through Jon's hair!!:drool::devil:

My favorite and least favorite Ryan moments...( by the way, great discussion starter Solitaire:thumbsup::thumbsup:!!)...good question.

My favorites are frequent and many and I could go on and on....

I like scene with him and the baby from early on.

Another favorite. He could guard my body anytime:devil::devil:!!
    Count on Me--when he stuck with Natalia and he wouldn't leave her:adore:
    Curse of the Coffin--showed off Jon's comedic timing:thumbsup:
    Time Bomb for me too--"You tried to pin this on me. You're going to jail you SOB". It sent shivers down my spine.

WISC--It was painful to watch but showed us what a GREAT actor Jon in.
    Collateral Damage--I liked it also when he saved Kyle:thumbsup:

And because he was Alexx's "hero"

MY LEAST FAVORITES:

I think the eppie where Ryan was fired ranks pretty high for all of us:(

Bad Seed--when he made that comment about farmers.

I completely agree. A lot of season 8 could make the list unfortunately.

Any eppie where Ryan looked stupid corrupt or incompetent (see season 8)

The first part of season 6, because Ryan was pretty much MIA.

End of season 6--because I had to wonder all summer if Ryan had anything to do with Horatio's shooting (probably should have known better though).

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ahh now when my brain is back into my skull I can turn my attention and memory back on track :lol:
    Count on Me- also one of my fav episodes. How Ryan cared about Nat. It was soo cute.
    Course of Coffin- that was hilarious.
    The "It's done" scene wasn't that bad for me at all. Of course it's me again but seriously I didn't thought any second that he ordered to kill someone, dunno maybe for me it was too transparent plot but I never had second thought that all was just a "make-up" too fool some bastards. Well I admit the text Ryan received made me curious and it made my brain to have million scenarious of "what if's" rollin through my head.
    But I never suspected Ryan of doing something illegal.
    Told ya, I guess it's just too hard to surprise me these days when I've seen nearly everything ages ago.
    That could be the reason for my different POV and way of how I see things which leads to seeing good even in not that good episodes...

Bad Seed- dunno but I kinda liked how they sneaked in that property. But I could always blame the translation...

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Same here. I knew right away that Ryan was helping in some way. I spent the summer arguing with other fans about Ryan.There were actually other fans that thought Ryan had ordered a hit on Horatio. Ryan told Horatio that he would never forget what he had done for him after he was reinstated,and I knew he respected him enough to not have anything to do with his death.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

And that's why I didn't believe he could be dead.
    But now I think I believe he was shot, this time it looked for real. Oh how I wish that Ryan could be the one who saves Natalia and H....
    ^_^

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

After seeing this one I broke my chair....
    Image-----

Image2
    About this one my friend said: "Hey, he looks like he's been drinking all night"
    -----
    Just found bunch of previously never seen pics of Jon. Wonder where I were all this time to miss them
    ---
    LOL
    Image3---
    Plus now I know how to post visible pics with a link :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics BDS.
    You should make the "egg head" pic smaller if you can,it stretches the page out.

I don't think He looks as if he's been drinking all night in the second pic at all.:confused:

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I don't know how to do that with that pic, I put it directly from the link. Besides my phone isn't the best tool right now. I can barely see the pics myself due to small screen and bad quality.
    And welcome, I'll find some more :)
    Haven't looked for Jon pics in ages.
    Well I didn't as well, but it my friend's reaction seeing that pic. I didn't argue, I'm lucky she's the one who doesn't make "lol oh look what's on your phone bg, ha ha you like him?" expressions. I had classmate who saw Jon's pic on my phone and said that, I was like "doh isn't that obvious? And what about yourself? Tom Kaulitz all around you"... Bah how I wanted to slap her in the face for that stupid thinking. I didn't even showed my phone anyone on my class, they'd be same. Snobs

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I placed the image into a link for you, so that it doesn't stretch the page. Also, when posting images you find, remember to use your own image-hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack (free sites) instead of hotlinking them* (posting direct links from someone else's site), as it uses up their bandwidth. If this is difficult to do from a phone, I'd definitely suggest trying to find a PC to do it from. :)

Lovely pictures, though! The first one had me in stitches. :lol:

*If the images came from your own blogspot or fanpop page, that's a different story but for now, unless it's from Photobucket/Imageshack or similar, I've reduced the images to links.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thank you, Finch! I better post only links then. I'm always on phone only very rarely on pc.
    I just had the first time using the coding and wasn't even sure it works as I just tried out whether that works on this site as well as on other.
    But if it's allowed to post only links I'll do only that way and put on [img] coding only to pics I've posted somewhere else.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I forgot to respond to this earlier because I started looking at your pics.
    If you look at the highest number of members on line,it occured after the 6th season finale.There were plenty of viewers that believed Horatio had been shot at that time.
    I had just joined the site a short time before. There was discussion for a good part of the summer,it was great.It was really different than it is now,I don't think it was ever this quiet that whole summer.
    I'm looking forwarding to discussions starting again as we get closer to season 10.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

That's ok GREATFAN, you're doing it now. Oh pics are always taking attention away ;)
    today I found few very funny ones but now I have to learn how to post them correctly so the page doesn't get stretched or else, I just know that for me easier is if the pic is visible on the current page without hotlink to other site due to small low res screen and poor data transfer. But I'll try to do all correctly now:)

Well I already feel how silent might be summer. Of course I realise some people don't spend their time on internet that much.
    Ok what I wanted to say, Jon pulled my attention somewhere :)
    Well, I believe that time it was top topic for the summer since ending was so exciting. Actually I think lot of members are lost from the forum. Some time ago I was trying to find the first Ryan/Jon thread where I posted for the first time, I couldn't find it and noticed that I posted so rarely that now I had to wonder, but I saw few members I don't see on board anymore. Returning to topic, I suspect this summer will be the most quiet I've seen since my joining to the forums. But at least I hope there will be some company (for me :lol:)
    Ok I think I'm slipped off some of the topic part I planned on keep my trail :D

12. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ryan's first episode is also one of my favourites. He was introduced very well, and the OCD and his enthusiasm for the job were interesting character traits. Its a shame that the ocd was forgotten about for so long, and now it seems rather late to be doing much with it.

Sex and taxes- Maybe im biased but I never thought that Ryan did that on purpose. I like to believe that he was just that eager to close the case, that he rushed the evidence to H, and only realised afterwards that he hadnt really been fair to Eric.

Curse of the coffin- loved Ryan in that epi. I too would have freaked at the guy rising in the morgue

Ryan saving Kyle- he would have made a good mentor to Kyle. Its a shame they didnt go down that route. He was so protective of him in that blast scene. And he never even got a personal thankyou from Horatio. :(

Season 6 was very disappointing, overall what with the lack of Ryan time. Cyber-lebrity was probably my favourite.

I agree with all of the above. I liked the end of Season 8, when Ryan was back in character, but the earlier epis are painful to watch.

I also thought that Ryan would never do anything to hurt H. He respects him far too much, and has told him as much. It did get alot of conversation going though. Jon did that last 'evil look' at the end of the epi very well, to get so many believing Ryan could have shot H.

^ It does seem really quiet on here. But I think it has been quiet all season, there doesnt seem to be the same amount of people on the boards as there once was.

13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

I'm think anyone who wants to buy Photoshop should have to fill out an application form.

14. narbarkod

narbarkod Victim

[spam]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
  15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Except maybe chaps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.