Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

Lol, yea, the first time I saw nailed I was scared aswell, I winced for weeks...

I was watching my dad do construction work and I stood there and looked at the box of nails as if it was alive and had big scary teeth to eat me, but It's all good now, :)

But yea, I'm soo anxious to see if anything happens new with ryan, perhaps a shower scene while getting ready for work *wipes drool off face and picks jaw up off ground* :devil:

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw 'No Man's Land' today and I liked this episode.
    Ryan had some good moments in it. He was so sad about the dead boy and he also very nice to his brother who shot him.
    It was a very sad story. :(

My TV station in Austria skipped 'Throwing Heat'. :mad:
    Don't know why. Did I miss an important episode?
    I know about Frank, but that's it.

3. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

Inge, Here's a sum up of "throwing heat"

(Credits to TVguide.com)
    "Episode Detail: Throwing Heat - CSI: Miami
    A Cuban refugee is killed when he steps on a land mine shortly after arriving on U.S. soil and Tripp accidentally steps on another one while investigating the case. Fortunately, he didn't step off of it and a bomb squad works to defuse it. The probe reveals the victim didn't enter the U.S. alone and Horatio learns an assassin may be involved. Also, Delko is sued for $250,000 after defending a woman in a bar who was being abused by her husband."

Hope it helps :)

~Vix~

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I like it :lol:

I started thinking about some titles the other day but everything I came up with was waaayyy too long.

For example:
    #18 We Got Kicked Out Of Togoholic Anonymous For Showing No Hope Of Recovering

See what I mean?
    :lol:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Ryan/Jon #18: Togo where no thread has gone before
    Ryan/Jon: 18 threads down, 999,982 Togo
    Ryan/Jon #18: Keep an eye on Ryan
    Ryan/Jon #18: The Wolfe Man

6. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

I'm new to all this posting but I've been viewing for a while.I have to say Ryan has grown on me and I think I have a title for your next thread if you haven't used it before. :)

Ryan/Jon:#18 Togo or not Togo thats not a question.
    or
    Ryan/Jon:#18 We Will like our Ryan Togo.

those are all I can think of

7. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

I think the new thread name should include the word 'Wolverine' in it. I remember us talking about it when Cyber-lebrity was aired.

But I'm seriously liking the name Ryan/Jon #18: The Tight T-Shirt Society, wolfesgamergirl! :D

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

how about Ryan/Jon #18- Hangin' with the "Wolverine"

9. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im liking all the suggestions so far :D

Just a reminder though, we've already used one like "Jon To-Go" Wasnt it like "Sexy To-Go" or something like that?

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok someone posted not long ago about having a togo experience while out. We old timers of the thread use to talk about this all the time and share stories. Well, I had a Togo experience this past weekend that was funny. My family went to eat at a steak house called Ponderosa and they use the ToGo for pick up. I have a bag that says wings ToGo, which I had to beg the waiter for about a year ago. So this time we park in the front and as we are walking I look down at the first parking place and it's painted big letters "ToGO parking only"...YES I almost peed myself. Damn not having a camera. As we are leaving I step over ToGo's parking place and tell my son, jonathan and hubby not to step on Togo...well of course they started stomping all over him. Men, eh.

11. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. My H destroyed this computer and it is filled with viruses. I did a system restore, but I highly doubt that got rid of the problem. His computer genius friend really needs to come and fix ALL the problems that this computer has.

Anyway - WOW we are almost ready for a new thread. I love Ryan/Jon:#18 Togo or not Togo thats not a question. Totally made me chuckle!!!

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Twiz, Thats funny and cute :lol: I havent had much "Togo" experiences lately...but I know try to carry a camera all the time - just in case ;)

Sorry to hear about your computer RaCk, I hope everything gets fixed over there!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

LOL Sue! That is sad that they did that but a bit funny at the same time.

I had a Togo moment a few days back. I was out shopping and was in the snack aisle and was looking and I saw Togo on a box...did a double take and found that it said Yogos. I started laughing in the aisle and the older lady next to me asked if I was alright. I told her I think I need to get my eyes checked. :lol:

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah it was really funny. I was cracking up at my son and hubby jumping up and down, kicking at the ground of parking lot looking like fools for no apparent reason.

Once at a gas station, they had this sign that had "Pizza's To Go" and my son dared me to push the TO GO together and I tried..they were stuck. OH and at Wal Mart the other day I saw TIDE ToGO...the man is everywhere!!!

OH Sara, I had a bad one just like you. I saw a shirt from a distance at Wal Mart and I went running for it nearly running peeps over w/my cart thinking it said TOGO TOGO TOGO, but it said TOGA TOGA TOGA...:( damn it, I so would have bought it!

Ryan/jon Luvin the ToGo experience

15. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

All this Togo experience is giving me new title ideas like I said I barely started out so I have no idea if you had this one yet.

Ryan/Jon#18:Ryan,the everywhere man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.