Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I went with green - a nice, bright, kelly green would suit our little Wolverine just fine. ;)

2. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

I chose orange. He looks great in anything, though...Death Pool 100 was on last night, and he's wearing an orange shirt in the almighty slow motion sexy walk scene, so I guess that's why I picked it. It was hard to choose just one!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

So do I. I dunno why. Woah that rhymes. :p

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

actually the graveyard doesn't have anything to do with a case. didn't you notice the name on the gravestone? TIMOTHY SPEEDLE. Eric is either having hallucinations of Speed or Speed is alive.....

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey DNA Girl, glad you like the poll but I didn't do it, sry. But I'm pretty sure we've done this poll before over the years.

I agree about the black Kat, I forgot how hott he looks in black, got that goth look kickin.

Need4speed, I was just saying that to be funny, ok. I did notice the name on the stone, so I'm guessing maybe they will dig him up to make sure his dead body is still there.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Need4speed, Twiz was referencing the discussion about Ryan and his many odd jobs. This isn't the place for spoilers about Speedle, sorry.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

sorry...i kinda realized that it's just that i'm kinda testy at the moment and sort of unwillingly snap at people who make fun of him possilby coming back for good.

anyways sorry for the OT rant

anyways.....these odd jobs are really starting to annoy me....I just want Ry to be back as a dang CSI already!!!! that poor boy has suffered enough already!!!

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan will be back as a CSI soon enough. Atleast that is what the spoilers tell me. They are subject to change until the ep airs, sadly.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

NO prob N4S, I know some peeps don't get my sense of humor, specially the teenie boppers but it's ok. I just found it funny how they have come up w/ ways of including Ryan into the ep with cases and that was my guess. I want him back in the lab to being a csi but now i'm worried that when he does come back there's going to be tenson between him and the team AGAIN...

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know you were only joking and it's just this upcoming ep has my emotions all twisted and i think you know why....not only because of Ryan but because of a certain someone.....part of me caouldn't be more excited for this ep and part of me is sad about the ep.

11. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

I went 4 purple (Twiz's poll). I'm currently in the mood for this colour. But I also love orange, black & red on him.

'Backstabbers' in season 5 was aired last night, & Ryan winked - twice! I also liked how he was so sympathetic when he talked about that little girl to Calleigh.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

actually that was my poll. i had just posted a comment Twiz said about Ryan's shirt tomorrow before i posted the poll. and i loved the parts where he winked...i just kept thinking "oh god that man is so sexy"

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ehhhh! Well atleast Delko won't be all rude. Wait, scratch that. But alteast he said sorry after his wolverine comment. We're making progress here.

I bet Boa will be all like, "omg I'm so happy you're back Ryan!" *hugs* :rolleyes:

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Delko is always going to think that Ryan replaced Speed, no matter what others tell him. He's always going to be after our Ryan.

Boa...I have a few things I could say but they aren't that nice...but I will say that I think she's using Ryan to get to Delko.

15. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Ummm WOW Jon was on for like 3 minutes in the first 5 minutes of the show and THAT'S IT!!! This sucks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.