Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh Ali you posted one of my fav pics of him. I think it's a perfect B-Day pic for him since he looked so young and sweet. Your right about him looking more mature now but he still doesn't look 30. OH and yeah I know the feeling you are talking about being a dirty old woman...I'm in the same boat here, hope it doesn't sink.

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Wolfesgamergirl? Will you forgive me? I mean what I've been getting upset about was crazy and silly. Just to let you know, I really do like JT. Please disregard that poem I posted okay. :)

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well if you two get the dirty old women track I guess I get the younger women who likes older men tracks. :D We can all stay a float together. *hands paddles to Ali and Twiz* The Togo Cruise is ready to go! :lol:

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh yes lets cruise together young and old. *takes paddles and starts rowing* Togo cruise...that would be nice!

Ok I got this silly idea and had to make it and post it. [image][​IMG][/image]

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Cruise for Togo...can we get away with that as a fund raiser?

I love the pic! He looks like someone put their face in his cake or stole his turn on the pony rides! :lol:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm not sure but we could try, who would turn us down ;)

I know when I thought about doing the pic I thought about which pic to use and that one popped my head. It is perfect for a b-day pic. Maybe he's pouting cause he didn't get the present he wanted...or it's just turning 30.

7. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

wolfesgamergirl? if you were asked to go on a cruise with him what would you do? :)

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I had to fixed that picture and make it look better and I got another idea for it...now his face really fits it..
    Wolfesgamergirl..or WFG for short...how about that? HOw can we shorten that? ANyways for that cruise will body massages from togo be in the deal or body massages for togo from us...which would be better..giving or getting..HARD choice.

9. ALYSSA_TOGO

ALYSSA_TOGO Victim

Twiztid4Togo
    thats a tough choice, giving or getting that back rub
    =)

10. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

alyssa? would you please forgive me.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alyssa, I agree that is a tough choice but there could be an option for privates versions of each. Then after private massages the rest of us can enjoy the Togo filled cruise. Cardboard cutouts galore! :D

12. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Wish I can go on a cruise with togo. I would die.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Cardboard cutouts..ugh. If it's a hott enough pic i'd massage it..LOL *rolls eyes* J/P. I have to say guys I'd be happy with either one..getting or giving.

So ok I'm trying to get my mind out of the gutter so does anyone think that the csim cast had a b-day party for him or maybe he went home for the weekend? Surely he got some time off for it. I did hear they do film on saturdays so who knows. That would suck to work on your birthday. So if you guys knew togo what kind of present would you buy him? I would buy him some funny Boston Redsock shirt or hat.

14. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

TwiztidTogo? Why isn't anyone answering me? I said I was sorry for what I said. Now can we please move on. :) I really do think Jon is sexy.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hmm what to get a man. I think about that every birthday and Christmas for my guys friends...I'd say a puppy since dogs (and cats for the cat lovers) are wonderful pets. Hecould name is Jon Jr or something to that effect. :D :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.