Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yea he is a total wise ass now, and he thinks hes everything...i remember the season premier of season 5 it was Natalia's first day as a full csi and she did something and he was soo rude, "Just because your husband was a bastard doesn't mean they all are" like holy Ryan calm down!!

2. CSIMIAMI

CSIMIAMI Hit and Run

I think that no matter what he does - he'll won't blend with the rest of them. He's still "the new kid". I don't they'll fully trust him. He's just trouble all around.

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Okay guys, we can share our opinion but we don't have to full on bash him now :lol:

I get what you guys are saying and I agree. Sometimes I wish they could throw a little Jon from SU2 in to Ryan. Not a lot because Whoa, you don't know what would happen :lol: but just a little joyfullness, you know?

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Oh god!! IluvJoanthanTogo, you just gave me the funniest image when you said throw a littl Jon from SU2 into Ryan!! Now all i can picture is Ryan jumping around acting all overly happy!! and i wasn't full bashing on him. i was just saying how i hated what he's become. It's like when the Real H left he kidnapped the Real Ryan and took him with him.

5. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Yeah, it's like Ryan is finaly getting a "big" storyline or whatever, but it's NOT the kind of story that will want him to have, we want it to be something good, not what's the spolirs are saying,

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

We should try to stay positive. Maybe everthing will turn out allright and Ryan'll get his job back and is more mature and a better CSI.
    and good storyline or not, it also means interesting screentime for us. ;)

I read the story on talk csi. I think it will be an interesting episode. I also think the writers can't play it out all season and give him odd jobs. I still think that he's back in November .... and I still hope for a Hero!Ryan episode and then he's back.....
    ;)

7. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Hmm...I didn't read the spoiler (I guess I can wait until September), but judging by the winking face at the end, I'm going to stay positive...

Until then they've been showing season 3 reruns on A&E lately, so we can go back to a simpler time...

8. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

WolfeWhistle? I wonder what Wolfe will be like in the new season. Each season he changes, and maybe he'll be sweet and cute like he use to be. :) Like you said, season 3 was a simpler time. He was soooo sweet and understanding.

9. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yeah, it will be interesting to see. He doesn't necessarily have to revert back to his season 3 self (I think the writers did need to have him grow as his job became more involved and intense), but I just hope that he is the Ryan we know and love: Smart, ambitious, caring, sweet (and understanding, like you said), driven...well, you know what I mean. I'm thinking that getting fired has taught him an important lesson, and hopefully that will affect him in a positive way.

He'll always be cute to me, though. ;)

10. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

You know what WolfeWhistle? He'll be cute to me too. Say? I wonder if he'll grow his hair longer. Just like the good old days. Hubba hubba.

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

His 'old days' hair was very cute but I think is he goes back to that syle...and length, it would just be weird. He was younger then and now he is older...I think it would look a little awkward. :lol: You know what Im saying? It would make him look like he is having a mid-life crisis :lol:
    It's also like if he started wearing sweater vests again. He's older and more mature so it would just look hilarious! Not all cute and newbie like, like it was before :)

12. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I think I know what you mean? Hey? How about Eric with longer hair? ;)

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

It is fun when A&E shows the season 3 re-runs. I always watch my fav Ryan ones when they are on.

I think this is small enough to put as an image.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Legal

He he - I couldn't resist with all this season 3 talk!

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks Katbug, the sweater vest always makes me laugh. It's like his inner nerd over took him for a while.

15. life_style

life_style Pathologist

He is too cute with that baby! My heart seriously melts everytime I see a picture of that. And my ovaries wants in on the action, I think :lol:

Sorry I just said that :p

I don't know if you guys know this (you probably do), but if you go to Jon's imdb-board there's a link to a video in which he appears (in a total of like 10 secons or something, but he still looks hot) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.